Saturday, January 07, 2006

P.L.G.N.D

This week, has been pretty much exciting for me. Raheem is finally back on the map. Back in the scene, the swings and seasaws are back in the Playground and everyone is playing..it's going to be so fun.(To the ladies, this is nothing to do with 'Game'...hehe, it's just reality) The Playground is where it's at, my rules, my world, my decisions. This may sound freaky now, but you'll get used to it as the days past...the life and times of Raheem has begun..

Sasha

I' finally back at uni and things are already getting heated, my trip home wasn't as fullfilling as i thought it'd be but hey, i learnt so many things, discovered so many hidden secrects, it was time to use what i'd learnt to adapdt back to my environment in uni. As soon as i got back, i went to see Sasha, a friend of mine. Sasha is this girl i've been talking to for a couple of weeks now, we only recently just started talking 'on a level', she's smart, sexy and has a nice but petite body, she's quite tall, about 5,9". A lot of guys want to get with her and trying their best to win her love but no joy, oh well. Before, me and Sahsa were not too close but we always seem to see eachother, i don't know, she had this sort of 'pretty-boy' image of me, which explains why she always said "aww your so cute" when she saw me, little did i know that my game was slippin those times. I remember me and the guys at uni having one of those male bonding chats, you know the one where everyone talks about what was happening in their love life/playground...well for some reason, my situation/life seemed to be the centre on attention that evening, apparently one of the guys told me that they must have overheard Sasha talking to all of her girlfriends about all the boys in town and 'Raheem' just happened to pop up in the conversation. Basically she told all her friends that my game was slipping and that i could be getting so many girls but i'm weak. I won't lie, that hurt me, because it was the truth(at that point in time), it damaged my ego badly and things get sticky when a person trys to puncher a mans ego(especially a woman)...so i knew i couldn't go down like that, 'Raheem' in the book of losers? no way, i had to show her what i was about, this was part of what i was cooking up during my time back home in the holiday, trying to regenerate that energy i had inside of me.Sasha was my target, she was my prey, as bad as that may sound i didn't want to get caught up because she was about to enter my playground, a place where her rules don't exist, only mine..

Anyways, we talked while i was in her room, it was a very intimate atmosphere, the soft sound of b2k's 'gots ta be' subdued the air of the room. It was so soulful. Sasha had no feeling for me watsoever, i guess all she saw was a pretty face, but i was about to bring her into a new worl u see it??? We spoke for some time whilst lying on the bed with eacother, you see, this wasn't a big thing for us because we always lie on the bed together but before tonight everything was platonic. "Raheem i never you i would ever be talking to you like this, i mean you've shown me so many things, it's like every other guy in this place is the same, but your so different" she said in a soft voice. I did not reply with a word but smiled. I was loving this, the same girl that was exposing my weakness to her friends is here with me pouring her heart out to me. I looked deep into her eyes, she gazed back, i knew what was coming next but i delayed it for a while. Before i knew it, she planted a soft kiss on my lips, looked back at me and went back for another one, we went on for like 10 mins, it was great!!

"I can't believe that just happened, what was that about?" she said, as if she'd just woken up from a dream. "We kissed, that's what happen" i replied sarcastically. She went on about how weird it was that before she had no feelings for me whatsoever and now.....well i don't know what it is, i didn't bother asking her, so much for the 'cute' image she had of me ehh...You see girls like Sasha amaze me, when they think they've got the world at the palm of thier hands it jus slips away, she thought she was on top of me, but remember, that was when she was out of the playground, as soon as she entered, her rules/decisions were overridden by mine...

Welcome to the playground Sasha, hope you have fun...

Missing you Winnie, can't wait to see you Donna.

NB: IN THE PLAYGROUND IS NOTHING BUT PLEASURE, BUT BE WARNED, THE PLASURE COMES WITH PAIN....YOU JUST HAVE TO LEARN TO ADAPT TO THE ENVIRONMENT.....EVOLUTION RIGHT????

Raheem

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, i'm liking the moves, can't wait to see these snitch documents...

10:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well mate , as much as i think you guys are a load of bums , i must say im quite amazed and Sasha really did flop on behalf of the ladies out here. I mean if i entered your playgroud i would make u adapt to my rules not a thing ya see it ?

1:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pathetic!! Your pride got in the way so just to prove a point u manipulated her into your world how shallow and pathetic if she really liked you it would have been apparent from the beginning a lie!!!

3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home