Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Season, New Saga......:The Summary

It's like my mind are playing tricks on me. Here i was 3 days ago, so into Winnie, thinking about her all the time, seeing her and getting butterflies. I wanted her in my life, and now it's like those feelings are completely gone. How can you have feelings for someone and those feelings are gone within three days....maybe it was just lust, or the fact that i reminicsed about what happened between us in the past and wanted it back.

"Raheem, have you ever stopped to think about what happened between us in the past? I mean we have never talked about it" She said. Im thinking, OK, why is she bringing this up? i mean, there must be some reason right? I went RED, i mean totally RED..

"Yeah, i know. I was thinking the same thing, it's like we covered it up init...not that it makes any relevance now does it"? I replied.

We spoke for a while but did not dwell on the subject too much. I think my feelings/thoughts i had of Winnie were just temporary, besides it's not like we were in a relationship or anything so it's not a big thing, me and her were in the past, and i guess i'd just have to deal with the fact and confirm our relationship as STRICTLY PLATONIC. It may not be what i totally want, deep down, but it's one of those situatuations that you have to 'do the right thing at the right time' you see it???


Its all about Donna YOU SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i need to forget about the past and embrace the future, it's a new year, new things and new begginings. I've been talking to this new girl. Her name's Donna, only met her at univeristy but she doesn't actually attend my university but one near mine. She's really pretty, got a nice athletic body since she used to do track field sports, her hair is naturally sexy, hence no weave.(Girls with weave don't be offended, i just believe that you shouldn't wear things that don't belong to you and even if you do, DO IT IN STYLE!!!). At the moment she's what i'd call a PR, we talk about anything and everything. She tells me what her ideal man is, and i tell her what my ideal woman is. Before we wasn't really close becuase she sort of liked my friend Andrew, but he wasn't really into her. I never really thought i'd get such a close PR, because most that i've had in the past, they are only there becuase they have some sort of attraction to me so it's never completely real, if you know what i mean. I think Donna is going to be a real PR in my life because before we started talking I sort of had a thing for her but now we have started talking properly, and discovering each-other i can see us having a relationship that is strictly platonic as in no strings attatched, which is something i need in my life right about now, i need a REAL female point of view on certain things in my life, not just a girl telling me things and in the back of her mind, she's thinking "ahh man, i want him so bad", NOPE NOPE NOPE, IT'S NOT THAT!!!! I need realness in my life and i'm hoping Donna can give me that.
I have TOO many meaningless women in my life right about now, as in ones that don't need to be there, it's time to narrow it down and let each know where they stand.
Grace is still there, always will be, everytime i see her, i get mini butterflies and i know she does too(at least i think she does..)

Last night i discovered the most SAUCY information, some info i wansn't meant to see.... It showed me so many things about some of the girls back home in London. I will bring it up again, but for now, i think it should be left alone for a bit...I'll call it the SNITCH-Documents.., so look forward to a whole post dedicated to the SNITCH-Documents...lol(wow, i'm loving it)

Going to see Winnie tonight and let her know the deal.....
And Donna should be getting a call from me....
Grace is just going to get a lil text...

New Year, New things, New Begginings

Raheem xxx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

show me the snitch documents. sorry about winnie it doesnt always work out, i bet she's feeling some other boy. is that what you found out in the "snitch documents"?

2:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google (define: snitch)

Espionage: is the practice of obtaining secrets (spying) from rivals or enemies for military, political, or economic advantage. It is usually thought of as part of an organized effort (i.e., governmental or corporate). A spy is an agent employed to obtain such secrets. The definition has been restricted to a state spying on potential or actual enemies, primarily for military purposes, but this has been extended to spying involving corporations, known specifically as industrial espionage. ...

2:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on that note, you are the snitch! but who cares I wanna see the snitch documents, hurry up!!! make it your next post or else!!!!

2:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home