Wednesday, December 07, 2005

On my mind..

I’m lost
I don’t know whether I’m in the gate, garden or palace
I thought I was in the palace when we shared hearts
Now the palace has been torn down
Now you’ve left me playing in the garden, alone

I thought our palace would never crumble?
I guess the foundation was not strong, I guess I was wrong..
Will we ever rebuild the palace and build a beautiful new one?
I’m not sure if that’s what I want
I’m lost

You left me in the garden in the mist of foxes and seductresses
But did you ever stop to think that maybe I did want the palace?
Maybe I DID want to be the prince on the throne in your palace?
Why did u destroy the foundation?
I'M ANGRY, I’m lost

I’m still searching for pieces in the rubble
I doubt I’d find anything
Or maybe there is something you’re not telling me…
Maybe you destroyed the palace on purpose to rebuild a new one..
No, maybe it’s just me!
I’m lost

Is it back to the Gate for us?
Back to the starting point?
i hope not

You destroyed our palace, I'M ANGRY, im lost
Do i ever want to see the PALACE again? I seriously don't know
Im having doubts, maybe the palace is not for me.
Maybe i'm not ready, maybe it's not my time
Because really and truly i dont want to get myself in a situation where i feel i want something or SOMEONE...

The story continues…..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

scaredy cat

1:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home