Thursday, December 22, 2005

Trip To the PAST.

I’m on my way back to London now....…A couple of my friends dropped me off at the train station, they would be leaving too but not until next week, I guess they have time to waste by still staying at uni..NOT ME!! The winter break is finally here, 3 weeks of lovers, dating and drama.
I decided to leave extra early because I couldn’t wait to see what was in store for me, things that were going to happen, places I would go, people I would see. I know it sounds like a big hype but trust me IT’S NOT, ask Rafael...haha…
The train gave me time to think about all those past friends, ex-seers, enemies (lol) that I will be seeing this holiday. I was so eager looking forward to it especially Winnie. Damn…Winnie…(sighs). As you are probably guessing, YES we had history, nothing major though but we did have something there.
Winnie was a different type of girl; she was not the average girl you see 'on road'. She had class, which was rare amongst most girls at that point in time. The thing is, i sort of wanted her as my girl but i don't think that was the way she wanted things to be. Maybe it’s because she had been hurt badly in the past and was scared to get herself into another sticky relationship. The funny thing is that we both knew what we wanted but I just wasn't too sure about what her intentions were of getting with me. It took me SO long in getting her to trust me, not that we was going to enter a relationship or something but I guess she just wanted some security, I don’t blame her for that, I mean, with the type of reputation I had then an all. The thing is, because to was SOOO hard to get, when I finally got her, it’s like I had my lil’ thing with her and I died it out. I got her but didn’t appreciate it, now I think back……I FLOPPED! I should have cherished and kept her because there was no doubt about it, she had the R-Factor. We don’t really talk much these days though, I guess since I went to university; our ‘friendship’ had died down. I want to see what level she’s on now though. You know like when you haven’t seen your ex in TIIIMMEEE and you just see them and want to analyse what level they’re on, what the new girl/boyfriend looks like, if he/she is up to YOUR standards..lol..But the thing is me and Winnie wasn’t in a relationship at all, I guess we was just seeing each other and shared REAL emotions…(sighs)..i’m looking out the train window now, the sky looks so buff, the sun looks firerey red, setting behind the trees and farmland in the distance…WOW, I feel so chilled…
20mins left on the train until I reach THE ENDZ…I shut my laptop, laid back on the comfortable ‘first-class’ seats, and closed my eyes….

My trip the THE PAST has just begun..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home