Tuesday, April 05, 2005

April 4, 2005

They say all good things come to an end… I’m not sure if I want to agree with that… because good things are meant to last forever… one day you meet someone, you feel everything is going great and all of a sudden they wanna up and leave? And they fail to give you a good enough reason… maybe the reason might be good enough for them, but definitely not good enough for me…. Its not my fault, jumping into relationships aint my thing, the fact that I want to spend some time to know you and judge your character, is that something bad? Or is it too much to ask? Am I suppose to ask every girl that comes my way to be my girlfriend just because they happen to be on it at that moment? What as inconsiderate got to do with anything? Because I’m not looking out for your feelings? I can’t force myself to do something which I don’t feel inclined to do yet… I really did like Amerie, but it’s all over now…. So she says….!!!!

First time I saw her, I knew there was something different about her… yet I felt attracted to her physically… she was so pretty… I got to know her and did mind spending time with her… she was cool, well to do and had a wonderful personality… even though she left countless clues that she wanted to be with me… but I just didn’t like the idea of knowing someone for three weeks and making everything turn serious… I’m your boyfriend; you are my girlfriend… that’s not the way Kelly goes down… Saying what Amerie and I had was special will be an overstatement, its no where close to what I had with Claire, neither with Lorraine… and Lorraine didn’t even match up to Claire… but still, I felt we could have had something good… I was just getting into her… starting to see her for who she was rather than the beautiful girl who leaves in Holland Park with a wealthy dad and drives a Mini Cooper!!!! I was trying to open up to her and be honest with her… trying to give up this shit!!!! I haven’t done a thing with anyone recently!!! All because of ****** Amerie!!!! Louise tried to give me some... I said NO!!!... Marie tried I said NOOO!!!.... And Chloe was giving me clues and I still said NOOO!!!! Marie is over pretty and I’m sure I would have had a great time with her (piece wise)… Louise would have acted out any fantasy I had…. And did I mention…. I’d been on Chloe for over a year when we were at university together... but oh no… Kelly tries to do the right thing and someone wants to chat some shit!!!!

Woke up this morning and thought… you know what I was going to start showing Amerie that I was ready… maybe not for a serious relationship, but I’ll start to take her serious… ease up on the game but still have enough to keep her keen… first of all, we were meant to go Brighton this weekend… to drive around London-Brighton…. And have a fun time… I rang her up and was talking to her about going out with Michael, because he was shopping around for a new car and what did she say to me… “Maybe you should go with Michael, because I’m not so sure about Saturday….” I’m thinking, what??? “Is she trying to cancel on my ass” I thought… “Err... what’s that suppose to mean?” I asked… “I found out I had some prior engagement with a friend…” She said… **** you!!! Who are you lying to???? When girls start chatting shit like that… you know they are lying... and looking for some weak ass excuse… but I didn’t say anything… I wasn’t going to switch and ask her why she was trying to stand me up…. I went direct for the kill... no long ting luv…. “Is there something I’ve done, I need to know?” I asked… “Err… no” She said…. Lie number two… Again I wasn’t going to pester her and ask her what I’ve done… If Kelly was going to go down, he’ll go down with grace…. I’m not even watching what Louise might have said to her… but it was so clear… Kelly had done something to wrong her… looked like Louise was planning to sink the titanic!!! She wasn’t going to let Kelly go… I’d been soft on her and not pre-empt her strike… I’d played the gentleman and let her do whatever she wanted to do… “I think you want something, I’m not ready to give…. “She said…. “Not anymore anyway” she continued… what was she on about? I wasn’t ready to make her wifey, but I wanted to take her serious… which I really hadn’t before… its like women can smell bullshit and just went you hint, you are serious, that’s when they wanna kick you in the ass…. So to play optimally (to guarantee you don’t get a kick in the ass)… never hint you are serious unless you are sure someone’s gonna catch you when you let go… it wasn’t like I was on the verge of asking her to be my wifey or anything like that… it was the fact that she was cancelling on me… and Amerie doesn’t just cancel… there had to be a reason… I know she’d been talking to Louise lately… and I know it had to be the “Kelly” talk they have in common, otherwise I don’t see what Amerie and Louise have in common… Louise knows if she’s got some dirt on Kelly, then Amerie is all ears… “I cant do this no more...” She said… “What????” you blimey just kissed me yesterday telling me how much you’ve missed me and now you telling me you cant do this anymore…. Still I had to contain my feelings... she was pushing me to the edge... but rule of thumb… never raise your voice, when matters like this arise… you don’t wanna stink of insecurity and don’t think any amount of shouting will get her to change her mind… it’ll only make her see how much of a twat you really her… “Seen…” I said…. It’d taken me another ten seconds… to utter the next statement…. “For once I’m trying to be honest with you… trying to be on a level with you Amerie… and you definitely aren’t making things easy… talking like this…” I said… “I’m sorry if I’m hurting you feelings” She said… WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurting my feelings… hell no!!! you aren’t…. “Don’t flatter yourself…” Kelly doesn’t get hurt… hasn’t happened for a long time… ever since Claire… and because someone’s chatting shit and you are allowing yourself to be paranoid… you feel you should end whatever we have… at the end of the day… “It’s gonna be your loss, you might not see it… but this guy doesn’t come around everything… and only few people can see that…” I might not be like Quincy who drives a Porsche and an investment banker… who is ready to kiss your ass and buy you £5K gifts and tell you of his undying love… but Kelly is one in a million and you know it… and I’m so going to call your bluff, even though I haven’t got anything major left… the only “good” thing I had left was Chloe… Marie was just some horny thing….!!! I know Amerie didn’t wanna say this… but I see where she’s coming from… even though she didn’t tell me Louise told her anything… but I knew she was trying to protect herself… I wasn’t going to beg her to stay or ask her if we could work things out… she was a nice person…. Great company… and for one minute I thought… KELLY!!!! Why didn’t you sex her??? At least you know you’ve got something off her… but it wasn’t about that… it wouldn’t have been worth it if I slept with her and she was walking away because of her paranoia!!!! Kelly’s got too much game for this… and that Louise girl, oh my days… she try ruin Kelly you know… she’s one of those people who when they cant get their way, they just wanna take everyone down with them…. Hmm… I’m just sitting right here… listening to Tyrese’s “How you gonna act like that”

To be honest I did see it coming… I’d underestimated Louise… I never thought she’s stoop so low… and I’m surprised Amerie was listening to all this crap… maybe it was true… its this kinda things that makes Kelly just wanna go out there and mess around… and you know what… first things first… Marie is my first stop…. I had nothing to loose… I knew Amerie was still on it… but I needed to get my mind of this crap… when she wants some she’ll be back… oh she can go to boring ol’ Quincy… and damn well, I know Quincy would give it to her as good as I did, and she’d never feel the same way… damn!! Why didn’t I let this girl taste Mr Sugar!!!!??? She’d be in frenzy now and thinking what has she done!!! But even the little I gave her was good enough…

Point of action… to get over crap like this… get yourself busy… don’t call her… call your other options… after three days if she doesn’t call you… then she’s trying… after a week… maybe she’s keen on staying away from you… two weeks… she’s trying well hard… one month…. She’s hardly coming back… I was gonna lay low for about a week… I could stand another week without speaking to her… actually, I chatting BS!!! I was going to call her bluff (that’s if she’s bluffing) If I was sure of my game… she’ll be back… Right now I just wanna make Louise pay… DAMN!!! I was really getting into Amerie and she just too her away like that… IT’S NOT ABOUT THAT LOUISE!!! She was waking the dragon up from sleep… no one messes around this Kelly…. Beneath this cute face is a guy who would screw you up if you messed around with him or anything he took dearly… and right now… the game I’d just begun….

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Amerie try leave me…. Naaa…..!!! can’t take this lying down…. I’m coming for you Louise!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o my god, this is too great. kelly, u hav to make louise pay, she definately sed a lil sumtin to amerie, dont hav it.
i look forward 2 readin wats gonna happen

9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home