Friday, March 25, 2005

March 25, 2005

I went to Bar One with Byron today… it was some girl’s birthday, so the bar was looking all hot with batty, flying all about and some girls were wearing some banging outfits!!! Nice lil’ dresses… plunge halter-neck tops which needed some cello tape to hold the dress up… thinking they are some sort of JLo or something… I kinda played it cool tonight, just cotching all feeding my eyes with something good… that’s when my eye caught the hair… it had to be the hair... my style… short hair… with some mad spiky madness on top and a lil’ extension at the back… with blonde highlights… I'm like raw… tapped Byron “That’s what I’m talking about bruv, the hair…” I thought it was just the hair but it was everything… she had a charming smile… wore a tiny short black dress with green ¾ length trousers which was hugging up her backside and bwoy did she have a back off! She then wore a nice denim blazer… got me all screaming that’s my kinda chic… she went around saying hello to all her friends… I wasn’t going to say anything... not yet anyway… just admiring her and thinking this was my kinda girl… dressing wise… aint seen one so close in a long while… she was snazzy and ostentatious from top to bottom and I was feeling her style… she had nice shoulders too… thanks to her tiny dress which had an halter-neck… we exchanged a couple of glances which I didn’t read nothing into… THAT’S WHEN THE PARTY GOT LOCKED OFF!!! This is what gets me mad… I wasn’t going to fool myself into thinking I’d definitely have said a lil’ sum’um to this girl but I was happy just looking at her and thinking raw… she struck a chord in me still... with her style… some dweebs had been standing outside the bar at 1am… and were told to leave, but they wouldn’t leave… so the management locked off the party at Bar One and everyone had to leave… “NOOO!!!” I screamed…. “It’s not about that” I said to Byron who was obviously pissed as well…

We made our way out and I must have seen some girl I was eyeing up at the bar before the snazzy girl walked in… we exchanged a few glances… and I can remember her smiling, I’d seen her before then and I put my bid in… she had a boyfriend then… I saw her walking to her friend’s car and I blocked her… “Do I get a hug luv?” I asked… she gave me a hug… “Seen” I thought… “So do I get your number too…?” I said, thinking this was some buy one get one free thing… “Naa…” She said… chatting some shit… all acting strange… but I understand her moves you get me… Kelly don’t get turned down everyday… but I’ll let this run because she was just trying to show off to her friends who were waiting for her in the car and you know how girlfriends can be in this situation…. As she entered the car… “I’ll be back” I said… “You know like the terminator… I’ll be back luv…” I said…. Trying to remember some lame ass lyric from American pie…. Kellynator, sent back in time to satisfy you…or some crazy shit like that… couldn't be bothered to chat the line… she probably didn’t even watch American pie…. It’s alright though…. She still hasn’t seen the last of the Kellynator!!! Hahahhaha!!! (evil genius laugh)…

I thought I was a bad guy, you should have listen to Byron chatting to some girl on the phone with some lyrics, about caring and wanting to be with some girl and all that malarkey…! Even Kelly doesn’t say all that madness…! I am a brutally honest guy and I keep it real… no long ting… if I like you, I’ll tell you I like you but I don’t wanna be in a relationship…. If you wanna show me luv, then that’s cool…. Instead of chatting all the love lyrics, getting some luving and bailing like a bat out of hell! Byron was working with down deep business today… he was so hyped up, after clinching the deal with the management firm which signed his band… he’d bought a BMW 3 series… 52Reg… neat car still… which we drove to Bar One… he was so hyped up he said… he was in the mood for “putting his bid into anything!”…. “I feel I can rip anything up bruv” he said… the birthday girl who’d been wearing some dress which was revealing her suckle bossom… unfortunately she had no batty… Byron had said he felt like walking up to her and doing some mad business to her bossom… Byron was blimey horny tonight for him to have said that… its all good though… bless him… he’d been plotting on how he was going to move to some girl… and how he was going to see her on Saturday, so he had to put his bid in as soon as possible… and he was pretty sure she’ll be having it as well… I’d never seen Byron on hype as he was today even since back in the days when he used to be the don at getting girls….

Byron was staying at my place… and I could hear bits and bops of his conversation with this girl. It’d been the girl he told me about that was on him before and he was trying to put his bid in now…. It seemed like the girl was trying to run game on him…. Saying she doesn’t want any drama and how she’s trying to stay away from him…. Malarkey…! Has Bryon lost his touch on this girl? Because he’d been so confident she’ll be having it…. But she wasn’t… she was been all difficult… I never heard Byron chat so emotional… don’t ask me if it was for real or not…. But he sounded pretty convincing… but then again you never know… and I wasn’t going to interrupt him while on the phone… seen… he came off phone saying the girl’s not having it…. “I’ll get it though, get me bruv… definitely… “

I cant believe the way some brehs carry on… some breh I’d seen once or twice came up to me while I was at Bar One chatting some shit about how I stole his girl… and how Kelly thinks he’s sly and can get everyone’s girl… I was thinking to myself, what are you on about… apparently, he was meant to be moving to this girl…. But he was hesitating and then I saw this girl at the Bar One day… and she was looking at me and I was looking at her… and its one of those things you just click that this girl wasn’t some brownsugar… so I took her number… it wasn’t like I liked her or nothing… it was a “why not” kinda thing…. I called her up and she was bare on it… chatting some “you are different” lyrics… chics need to allow that talk… they say it to me all the time… Kelly you are different this… you are different that… okay… we were friends for some time… she came over to my house… Byron had been around and I wouldn’t have done anything with this girl, if it wasn’t for the fact that Byron kept on saying “You need to piece this girl bruv… because you’d get me mad….” Like he was getting something out of the fact the Kelly was doing something with some girl upstairs and he gets a kick from that… to caught the long story short… I did something with her… and ever since this girl’s been on my case… “Guess it’s the brownsugar…” and here this breh is telling me that I stole his girl… it’s not my fault you girl was feeling me or should I say not my fault your girl is feeling me… I don’t want your girl, you can have her back… it doesn’t bother me… because your girl isn’t my type anyway…. Like 112 said in “Don’t Hate Me”

"Don't be mad if yo girl wants to leave with me, It’s not my fault yo girl is really feelin' me, I didn't even know she had a man, She said she didn't have a man, It's a shame, but this game baby, I got it in me, ain't no lame when it comes to women, I'm all up in 'em Sing a song, take 'em home, make 'em moan, then I'm gone, It's really just a game to me,
How in the hell do you have the audacity, Runnin' up on me tryin' to talk to me, Checkin' me, When you need to be checkin' yourself clown, Keepin' yo girl from schoolin' around, You call yourself a playa tell me how that sound, When yo girl is feignin' for me and she wanna be down"

I’m sick of brehs telling me I’m moving to their girls… If your girl’s got a problem with it, then let her talk, and since she didn’t talk, I guess she was gaming you too…

It’s not about fighting off manz off your girl, it shows how weak your game is… if your game was tight, your girl will say no… and if she doesn’t say no… she’s a whore!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the american pie phrase is actually "I'm sherminator, I have come from the future to satisfy one lucky woman"

4:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the word your looking for is halter neck so much for knowing so much bout women just goes to show kelly is a fake

12:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!!, a "missing h", thx 4 been so smart,some of us didnt listen to our english teachers because they were so buff and i couldnt concentrate on what she was teaching

1:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thx 2 the person who pointed out the mistake, i think we all understood what he was getting across

keep dng ur thing Kelly

1:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

listen 2 urself, all because of a spelling mistake, Kelly is fake? u r pathetic!

Im not a pro Kelly person but I think the advice he gives r good, so i wont call him fake

hi kelly

xxx

1:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think uve got lyrics Kelly here's my rendition of jaheim's me and my b****

"It's on tonight Cash up in the dash and I'm feelin right
Got heat(strap) up in the seat just in case of beef
for anyone (Kelly) who wanna come test me and my baby
Honey don't be afraid See this cat ridin in that Escalade (Audi TT)
plotting on my riches (girl) yeah he will get slayed
Messin 'round with me and my lady, me and my b****"

u hear that kelly?

3:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been so entertained by your "game analogy" for quite a few weeks. i've never felt the urge to make a comment...but i must say that i am curious as to your last statement about a girl saying yes making her a whore.

i find it interesting because just last week you were kissing on a former lover's sister. tacky. so doesnt that make you a whore too? or are we applying that old ass double standard?

i will continue reading..cuz you are one clever dude.

play on...playa...

6:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the double standard will always apply, i no it kinda sucks... but oh well!!!

10:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blarrrpppppppp!!!!!

10:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

irrespective of what all these haterz r saying

I LOVE YOU KELLY!!!!

10:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

youn no what yr a DICKHEAD! I hav 2 b harsh cos it the truth.

2:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok then someone needs a hobby other than kelly hatin

2:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its alrite 2 cuss kelly, but can u PLEASE give a reason!!!!

4:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me like Kelly's manhood lacks so much he thinks he can compensate by using other man's girls as testers.

I'd say enough is enough.

Go home and masturbate!

11:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lacks wat exactly?

1:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home