Sunday, April 03, 2005

April 3, 2005

I went to Amerie’s thing today, enough nice girls, I was like wow, amongst Amerie’s friends, she was buff yeah, but there were other buff ones too, I MEAN!!!, when I got to her place in Holland park, it took me ages to get a parking space… there were bare cars… not just any cars… BMW, Mercs, VWs, and the lot… my Audi was even looking out of place… all the cars were like 52, 03, 54, 05Reg!!! and my Audi was just 51!!! I got there and there Quincy was holding on to Amerie while talking to a few other people, it seemed like everyone knew everyone apart from me… and it was clear, everyone here had a father up in the social class hierarchy… it wasn’t a black heads thing, so it had a mix to it… and I was feeling it… this are the kinda parties I like to go to…. Amerie saw me from the distance, and came over to give me a hug and a kiss on the lips (just a peck)… I'm like raw… Quincy kinda saw it… but the brother couldn’t do anything….

I saw Louise there… she still wasn’t talking to me, acting like I didn’t exist…. I walked past her, didn’t even say anything… I don’t know how girls can do stuff like that when it’s blatant that they are on the guy… she didn’t really know too many people, but she brought one of her girls with her, who kept on giving me this bad eye, all cutting her eyes at me… I’m like ok??? Amerie was trying to make me feel at home…. All hugging me… I wasn’t planning on staying long just to show my face, because Mark told me this girl he knew was having a party at Canning town… so I still had some miles to run… I went outside with Amerie… just a quiet talk… she was talking about how much she missed me… how good her holiday was…. And we ended up kissing… it was so sweet… on her way back… she mentioned something about Louise asking to come shopping with her… this is what I don’t understand, how girls try to be friends with some girl, a guy is on…. Just to find out what is going on or do some major cockblocking… it’s alright… I aint watching Louise’s game… if she had any…

I left the party and headed for Canning town… the party was crap… not because there weren’t people there… but the girls there were either loose or major cockblockers!!! I MEAN!!!! I was trying to dance with two girls and this dumb young girl’s telling them not to dance with me… ask me why? After going down on my knees in a mock apology, I asked her what I’ve done wrong… she’s like I offended her… she didn’t tell me what I did exactly but I think I know… when I got in… and everyone was dancing… I didn’t the Kelly craze… I saw her with some other girl… I’m like “Who wants to give a lap dance?”… they both said no… I’m like “not even for a tenner?” she’s like “you talking to the wrong girl…” I’m like okay… even since then… she’s been cockblocking, telling girls not to dance with me… or if I’m dancing she’s like put the light on… later on, I heard she’s fifteen… I knew she was immature, because of the way she was carrying on… even though I knew she was young, she looked like 17… and I’m like what the **** is your problem, this has nothing to do with you!!!! And you butting into my business…. Jarring little things!!!! I don’t know why some girls just wanna hate and cockblock… girls like that need some good luvin’ because you haven’t had any for long, don’t deprive people who are about to get some… It’s not about that at all….!!!

I got so sick of the party, I had to tell Mark I was leaving, there’s no point being at a party if you couldn’t get nothing, because some obnoxious minor, is all up in your business and the place was full of loose chics… and Kelly is not about loose chics… like my motto says…

It’s not about quantity, it’s about quality….

For a minute I felt like going back to Amerie’s… but that’s loose… so I just went home to sleep…. I had work the next morning!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home