Tuesday, March 29, 2005

March 28, 2005

Easter Monday, woke up at 11am this morning, I had been so tired yesterday, got home at some crazy hour of the day around 3am or something. I was so tired. I lazed around the house like all day, doing nothing apart from watching TV, which was so boring. I thought about going to Louise’s place, but I decided against it.

Byron then called me that they was this place in Balham, where musicians just jam together on the instruments. Did I mention what all the brothers had in common? Music was what brought us together, we’d played in a band before everyone went to different universities and it all became history. Byron and I still played together a few times because I had a piano at my place. So I thought, I wasn’t doing anything today so I might was well. We got into the smoke filled room on the top floor of a pub in Balham and there was a quartet playing, and we just sat down and listened, after a few songs, anyone in the audience who wanted to have a go, could walk up to the stage and play a lil’ sum’um. I had a go on the keyboard, didn’t do anything special, it’d been time since I placed in a public place so confidence wasn’t running too high… Michael came along as well and tried have a go on the drums… it was jokes… it wasn’t like Michael was crap on the drum and he wasn’t no Richard Starkey (Ringo, the Beatle’s drummer)… but there was no confidence and the expert “jammers” at the place weren’t too impressed… it was so funny… anyway we left the place around 11pm… with our fresh clothes stinking of smoke… hate that crap!!!

I didn’t have anywhere to go…. And I didn’t wanna go home just yet… so I thought, you know what… I’ll go jam at Louise’s place. So I rang her up and told her… “Why do you wanna come here?” She asked… what kinda of question is that? Why do you wanna come over? “What?” I said… “What kinda question is that?” I asked? “You heard me, Kelly… why do you wanna come over?” She said again… “I swear we meant to be friends…” I said… “Friends? Friends? It’s cool, but I’m sorry, I don’t want you here… you can go meet your other girls init? But you are not coming in here…” What is this girl on about? “You know what; I’m kinda busy right now…” She said as she cut the line…. WHAT!!!! Did this girl know who she was talking to? I’m trying to be a friend to her and she’s acting all dumb? Is it my fault I don’t like her that way? I’m trying to do the right thing and she’s acting like she doesn’t know me!!!?

So I went over to Amerie’s house because I know she was going on holiday with her boyfriend tomorrow. I got there and I saw some Porsche outside… I’m like raw; Amerie’s got a new car… I got into her house… it’s like she was surprised to see me… “Hi, Kelly… “She said… “Hey, y’alrite luv?” I said… walking in…. and there some prat was seated on the sofa… “Hi, Kelly” I said… stretching my hand out for a handshake to the geezer on the sofa… “Quincy, y’alrite?” he said… “Kelly’s my friend and there is Quincy, he’s err… my friend…” She never told me her ex-boyfriend’s name, but you know how you can tell who and who are together… I knew it was him… He was an alright guy, dresses nice, and from what I gathered, it was his car outside because I saw the Porsche key ring in his hand… even though the Porsche Boxster is said to be a poor man’s Porsche, it’ll set you back a good 32grand… which was way more expensive than my Audi TT. He was tall, but not as tall as I was and he was an investment banker, so I knew he was loaded with money… talk about competition… he wasn’t a bad bloke actually… he was funny and had charisma and he wasn’t trying to be the alpha male in the situation… “Amerie and I are traveling tomorrow…” he said… “Yeah she told me…” I said… where was Amerie anyway… “We’ll be back on Friday…” he said… he kept on chatting some shit about when they were together… maybe he thought I was some dickhead friend or something… I’m putting my bid into this thang as well! But I kept listening to him… I couldn’t let Amerie walk away with this geezer…. He then told me about his job, his car… and about everything… maybe it was a bad idea coming here in the first place… he was pretty boring… one of those guys who bored women about what they did and how fantastic their job was and the places they’ve been… and apparently his dad was some big shot as well….. Seen… I was bored out of my wits.

Amerie came downstairs, and said she was sorry and was packing for tomorrow… I took this was my cue, this prat wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon and I wasn’t going to get any TLC with Quincy lying around… and I knew how women act when their ex was around… they never showed you no love… plus we weren’t an item anyway… wonder why… I left the place around 12:30… Amerie then text me

“Quincy and I are just friends… with you is where I wanna be... you don’t have to worry about him, he’s not as funny as you are”

Okay, this is flattering… but why exactly was she going on holiday with him? Didn’t really bother me and it wasn’t like I was going to put my heart into what she said because, women are just as unstable as the windows operating system!

Is it all falling apart? What was Louise all about?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i am loving this...louise tells you to beat it and you have no clue as to why she doesnt want you around anymore? women get tired of being put in the friend box just like you guys do!!! plus a real friend/ex-lover wouldnt try to rap to your sister! you are lucky the sister hasn't confessed to who the "secret crush" is that she left her man for. play on playa!

6:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true, Kelly leave Louise alone, thats a live wire that is about to trip you off like you neva been b4

leave while its still early brotha

6:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously Louise is sick of your "gaming" ass!

6:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home