Sunday, March 27, 2005

March 26, 2005

I picked up Chloe from her family house at Ealing Common, she was looking nice! Had some baby phat satin dress which stop just above the knees, and bwoy I had to struggle to keep my eyes on the road, because she sat so comfortably on the seat, body inclined towards me… good sign… “You look nice” She said beating me to the compliment… I wasn’t wearing anything wow… just an off pink shirt and blue pin stripe trousers and white Patrick Cox shoes… just the sweet look, I know she’d be introducing to bare of her friends… not like we were an item… but I was going to the party with her… it was Bank Westminster at Buckingham Gate… it was a nice swank bar… We walked through the doors and once I again I was proud to have walked in with a buff girl… because you can always see the look on people’s face… saying hmm… nice couple… I was walking an inch behind her… the whole male protection pose… when you walk into a place with a girl…. You don’t like stand right next to her… just be like a few inches behind her… so when she hugs her friends and they do their lil’ fake kisses… the friends can always get a good look at you… She exchanged pleasantries with a few friends… introducing me… my best part… “Here Kelly…my friend… “ She said… the evening was cool… there were a few nice girls… but Chloe looked like the superstar there… violating the unwritten rule that says the birthday girl should be the best looking girl at the party, but I must admit Chloe was looking kinda nice… and I was chuffed to be the man next to her… There weren’t that many guys in there… probably a ratio of 3 girls to one guy, which isn’t that bad… the food was quality… good value for money… Chloe had a Caesar salad… I don’t know about all these girls who carry on like they don’t eat, having just salad… and “cranberry juice”… after the meal… everyone (majority) was cotching at the Zander bar which was part of Bank Westminster… the bar was nice, good lighting… that’s very essential… it’s funny how good some girls look under good lightening… blocks out the sights we all don’t wanna see if you know what I mean… FFF syndrome… fine from far and the FWD… fine when dark… Chloe and I had been cotching on a sofa listening to Jon B’s “Lately”… that’s some good tune… Jon B was one of those good artistes who never got their creds… Even though Chloe was always stressing the fact that we were friends and nothing of the sort would happen… I just knew this girl was feeling Kelly… its just one of those things Kelly could easily pick up… a few of her friends were also around us and everyone was talking… don’t ask me how they could hear themselves with the loud rhythms streaming from the speakers… okay hedging my bets I used the “finger talking” technique… hmm no reply… I kept on doing it though… while we talked and she talked with other people… did I feel something? No it was just me… she wasn’t replying… seen… didn’t stop though… okay I’m sure I felt something… Eureka!!! She was feeling on my fingers back… okay I’m back in the game… “Hmm…you hair smells nice…” I said… using that as an excuse to smell on her neck… for her to feel some warm sum’um on her neck… I thought to myself… what exactly am I doing? If something did happen, could I live this drama? Whatever I thought… I don’t know how… but the sounds of Omarion’s “O” burst through the sound system… that’s strange… for a swank bar like this… Chloe got up and said… “I swear this is your song…” She said as she pulled me up… even though no one was dancing so I felt kinda self conscious… I was holding on to her waist and I was going all crazy, her body felt so good and smooth underneath the layer of satin… learning from Marie… don’t say nothing when you slow dance… that something that I at least learnt from Marie… I knew she knew I was hard… and I’m sure she was glad she was doing that… when I was younger… I used to think that’s perv… getting a hard on when slow dancing… and I used to try to withdraw slightly so she couldn’t feel it… but over the years I’d found out “There was nothing wrong”… that’s something else I enjoyed tonight apart from the food…

I dropped her back at Ealing… I wasn’t too fussed on getting anything, so I played it cool… I didn’t bother stop the engine running… my car stereo still wasn’t working and I wasn’t feeling that… but it was cool since we were cracking joke all the way back to her place… “Thanks for coming hope you had a nice time” Chloe said... looking at me with her beautiful almond shaped eyes… “It’s my pleasure luv….” I said… she was still looking at me smiling… blinking slowing… with her eye lashes all fluttering… seen… this is getting weird… “Come here” I said… arching my palm behind her neck… and I kissed her on the cheek “Goodnight Chloe” I said… I knew she was going to kiss me on the lips because her lips had slightly scraped the side of my lips… “Boy ting” I thought… she must have felt embarrassed… “Its all luv” I thought to myself again… she went out of the car and waved by… and I slapped myself!!! THAT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU TONIGHT BRUV!!! I would have killed to be in this situation a few years back when I’d just met Chloe… but it was all good… it builds the tension… and when the tension is max and released… bwoy I will and she will be feeling magical things…

NOW IS THE POINT TO LISTEN TO SLOW JAMS!!! BUT THE DAMN STEREO WASN’T WORKING!!! I could obviously replace it so easily… but it wasn’t about buying just any car stereo, the one that packed up had cost me a well earned £400, and it wasn’t about just splashing out…. I had a mortgage to pay… I’d been thinking about the stereo when Amerie text me saying….

“Hope had a nice time with your other girls, you don’t have to tell me what you are up to, it’s not like I’m your girlfriend… call me when you get home… Amerie XXXxxxXXX”

I called her when I got home as she requested… she asked me where I went and I told her a friend’s birthday eat out… “So how come you couldn’t tell me that before?” She said… “Don’t get this twisted Kelly, I know about you… you are a woman’s man, I mean you CAN BE sweet, charming… you handsome… ambitious… smart and doing well for yourself…” She said… “Okay you can stop with the compliments…I’m blushing… besides… is this the point where I tell you the same about you?” I laughed… We talked for a while… she said something about… going on holiday with her ex… next week… “Seen” I said… not asking any questions…

….it wasn’t like I was her boyfriend or anything…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "BROTHERS" I know...
were are the "SISTERS"...

KELLY rocs!

11:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly kelly kelly. the man that knows everything. I mean ye i lyk readin wat u have 2 say, bt i wonder where dyou get ur inspiration from. C guys lyk u think they no women inside out, n most of the tym they do...but most of the tym theyre after the typical woman, they dont aim higher, cz theyre scared, or not good enough.C frm wat im thinkin u aint got urself a wifey. Or u been let down, or come out a serious relationship, n dats me readin u. Im right arent I?

12:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err... try again!

1:06 am  
Blogger Olan Collardy said...

waitin,

do u realllllllyyyyyy wanna know? we can continue our conversation next time, if you know what I mean ;]

1:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home