Thursday, March 31, 2005

March 31, 2005

Louise can sod off, Blarrpp!!! Chloe is so nice!!! Not only is Chloe beautiful, she’s so nice as well, didn’t think we’d blend again like we used to back in the days. She came over to my place, obviously a bit too over-dressed for the occasion which… which was typical Chloe, but I wasn’t complaining. Even though Chloe and I aren’t doing all the touchy cotching on the couch thing Louise and I used to do, it was still cool having her there…. I loved her eyes, I know I keep going on about it but, they are one of a kind… you never know if she’s so nice because she likes you or because she’s just a nice person. It’s kinda weird because when I first met her, a friend of mine (female) was saying, “She’s a funny person, I wouldn’t get to know her if I was you… she switches a lot”… which I’d say was very inaccurate, Chloe is such a wonderful person and I’ve known her for quite a while now (years) and she hasn’t been spiteful or switched or act like a monkey on crack before… so I put it down to female hating!!!

We spoke about the film “Hitch” because she just saw it and thought it was a brilliant film. “Kinda reminds you of you, you know, the whole tall and hair thing, and your lil’ theories about women” She smiled… “Is it? So who’s better… Kelly or Hitch” I asked… pushing it… “Err… definitely Hitch…” she said…. “What? I bet I’m buffer than Will Smith….” I said… obviously I knew Will Smith was way nicer than Kelly but I was just pushing it… you should have seen the look on her face… “Don’t ever say that again!” She said… I’m like ok???? It was so funny… it reminded me of the scene when the chubby geezer was dancing and Hitch was like “Don’t even do that again…” and when he persisted, he said “Get out” and he wasn’t smiling… and she was doing the same thing again… which after she burst out in laughter… it was so funny… Chloe wasn’t much of a cook, but no worries; she ordered some Chinese food…

Amerie called me…. “I’ve missed you so much babes, can’t wait to see you” she said… “Okay, calm down” I thought, aren’t you meant to be with Quincy or something? “How’s your holiday going?” I asked… “It’s lovely, the weather is so nice, and I look so dark now” She said… that’s when I thought about Quincy, hope he’s having a cool time, wonder if they slept on the same bed… I wasn’t going to ask though, it’s none of my business.. Come to think about it, what would I do if it were me? “Quincy bought me some £5K necklace asking me to be his girlfriend again….” The hairs on my neck went berserk… FIVE GRAND NECKLACE???? This guy must have enough money in his pocket, I’ve got a good job which pays me close to £40K but I won’t be so spend thrifty to buy a £5K necklace…. “…I think take it though, I said I didn’t want him back….” She continued… seen.. Wow.. she said no…. probably thinking I was a better bloke, which in no doubt I was… but Quincy would probably take her more serious, he was just boring and way too busy at work… I suppose that’s the life of an investment banker… the money is enough compensation though…. “Are you crazy!!!?” I said … “Why didn’t you take it.. We could go on and sell it and go on some fancy holiday” I continued… she laughed out loud… “You are so fun Kelly… I miss your jokes even though it’s just been two days….” She said… she was getting too soppy now… “Hmmm… miss you too” I struggled to let that out… kinda saying it quiet because Chloe was in the kitchen… even though she was meant to be my “platonic” friend… Chloe walked into the sitting area…. “Who are you on the phone to?” Chloe asked… I’m like oh no…. “Who’s that?” Amerie asked… err… I thought… this is just great!!! I couldn’t say Chloe, because she’s paranoid about Chloe as it was already…. And I couldn’t say something funky because Chloe was there….and I didn’t want her to think I had dodgy intentions… I just had to come out straight…. “It’s Chloe…” I said… she was silent for a bit… “Is it? I’ll call you later… Quincy is pestering me for us to keep moving….” She said as she cut the line….Okay… what was that about…

I was still sitting on the sofa… when out of no where, Chloe smacked some pillow on my head… it kinda hurt because I wasn’t expecting it… “What???” before I could say another word… Blam!!! Another pillow blow to my face…. I stood up and spear her, from the waist unto the sofa…. Wow… I didn’t know she liked play fighting… we kept on play fighting… we got ourselves into some compromising situations if you know what I mean…. I was this close to kissing her, but I didn’t… every time that happened, I felt like kicking myself, because I’d wanted to do this like years ago!!!

It’s cool though... I'm loving her company…. Louise had lost out on this one…

…TALK OF AN UPGRADE….!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a cello repair
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is cello repair

8:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click here to learn more about eos volkswagen

11:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home