Thursday, March 24, 2005

March 24, 2005

I’ve been thinking, maybe I was a bit too harsh on Amy, it was cool for her to do whatever she intended to do but her approach was just wrong, it pissed me off and I just at to settle it there and then, even though thinking that’s a piece prospect gone, it didn’t matter, I didn’t need none of that from her and I very much doubt it she’ll be calling me again… who cares anyway… Kelly doesn’t need anyone…!

“I can’t believe you didn’t text me back last night!” Amerie said… “Where are your manners?”… Okay… I never knew there were text etiquettes where it’s written somewhere, “when someone texts you, you have to text them back”… “That’s rude you know” She said… “Is it?” I said sarcastically “I’m serious Kelly; you think everything is a game don’t you?”… “You’d be much happier in life, if you viewed life as being comical and it’s a lot more fun when you view life as a game…” I said… “Whatever, you are so weird…”… “It works doesn’t it luv?” I said…. “Hmm… it works… definitely... because all your mind games can be fun at times but there is so much a woman can take…” is that a threat or what…? You can view a woman’s feeling as a rubber band… you can stretch it and make it contract… when you being difficult and playing the whole hard to get thing… you stretching the band… you need to know the elastic limit after which the band breaks… this is when the girl walks away… its your duty to stretch and contract… it’s a trade off…if you contract all the time, there’s no phone… and she’ll dump you like yesterday’s mail… stretch all the time… and the band will either break or lose its elasticity… stretch and release to keep the fun!!! Which I was getting better at now… Amy’s case was different… she got my nerves with that stupid talk and I just had to let her go… it’s a shame she was beautiful… but clingy doesn’t flatter a woman’s beauty at all, but don’t get it twisted a butterz girl carrying on like she’s too nice is even worse!!! “Can you come around?” Amerie asked… “Errmm… why? “ I asked… “What do you mean why? I’m bored and I could do with a bit of company…” She said… “So are you coming…?” To be honest… I could do with a bit of company too… kissing on some nice lips… “I’ll be there in 30minutes…” I said… I had a shower and rubbed on my Brut splash on lotion… before spraying on my Jean Paul Gaultier for men… I was only told that perfume would get chics swooning over you, but I wasn’t a fan of that because I didn’t want a perfume everyone was wearing, so I let the hype die down a bit… and got it a few months ago and I love that fragrance… with its nice blend of lavender, orange blossom, cinnamon and VANILLA!!! I love the smell…

okay many guys just spray on perfume… here is how you put perfume on… perfume is not meant for clothes!!! It’s meant for the body…! You have probably sprayed cologne on your clothes at one time or another hoping that the smell would last. This is exactly the opposite of what you want to do. Clothes are not a hotspot and therefore will cause the smell of the perfume to dissipate quickly. Not only that, but by spraying cologne on your clothing you won’t give the fragrance a chance to react with your body the way it is meant to. These hotspots are areas on your body that produce more heat than others. Some of these hotspots are also called pulse points. These include the wrists, neck, and back of ears. All of these points produce heat and allow the fragrance to react with your body. It is recommended that you apply your cologne to these points if you need to smell good for the night. Air will constantly hit the fragrance at these points, and the smell will not last as long as if applied to the other spots. You should wear the perfume on these hotspots because when you go out at night you are usually leaning in and talking to women, etc. With the smell being out in the air as well as around your neck area, the aroma will be a little more “out there”.

If you gonna be out for long and you need the perfume to last for longer, The answer is; since air will quench the scent faster, you want to wear your fragrance under your clothes. This will cause the scent to linger evenly through the day. The best hotspots for this are the wrists, chest area, back, and thighs.


I got to Amerie’s place and she welcomed me in with a sumptuous kiss… okay this girl is pushing the buttons too quickly… “You smell so good…” She said as she held on to me for a while… I was still adamant I wasn’t going to go all the way with Amerie, so we spent the whole time watching some film that was showing on sky… Murder by Numbers… good film by Sandra Bullock... used to fancy her back in the days of Speed… had some elements of game theory in their… especially an abstraction of the game, Prisoner’s Dilemma… Good film… we then fell asleep and I woke up at 3am!!! Flew out of the house… without even waking her up… I had work in about 5 hours!!!

“Thanks for keeping me company babe… wish you were here with me…” The text she sent as I got home read…. I enjoyed being with her too… looking at her alone made me rise!!!

Damn! She’s pretty…!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly u rock, u make hitch look prehistoric!

12:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to the girl who said no comparisons to hitch and how hitch is meant to be "not selfish", do you really think the hollywood producers will make a film without putting some rinsed out, cheesy ending to the film, you could almost tell the tale of the film from when he met the lady at the bar!

I guess they do it so that girls like you still think life is a chic flick! no its not, no guy is exactly going to jump on your car and beg you 2 stay!

wake up to reality, kelly keeps his s*** real!

12:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i used to go out wiv a kelly kind of guy b4, and i have 2 confess, they all charming at first and you feel like you've got the world's greatest guy, it kinda stays that way until they dont want you no more, and then it hurts so bad bcuz u've put so much into it in the first place

the problem is how can u tell if a guy is a kelly kinda guy?

5:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's easy, hav u eer met a guy u thot he was too nice not to have a girlfriend? thats a "kelly kinda guy"

5:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u no a guy is a "kelly kinda guy" if there are inconsistencies in his story, he tell u he like you a lot and not ready to be with you, and you keep on hearing stories about "his conquests"

u r f**ked kelly!

5:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KELLY! IM A MALE READER AND I HAVE 2 CONFESS I HATE YOU, U ONE OF THOSE BOYS WHO THINK DEY CAN HAVE ANY GIRL, ITS ANNONYING! I MAY NOT BE GETTING BARE GIRLS BUT I KNOW HOW 2 TREAT A GIRL RIGHT AND GUYS LIKE OYU SHOULD GET SLAPPED IN THE HEAD

5:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he... kelly hater you've got issues, it's not kelly's fault you dont get girls, maybe if you bought into kelly's mentality u'll be better off. im female, im not a supporting kelly but i think he's got a point not just going out wiv random girl, bcos ive seen quite a few guys myself, and i'll be dumb settling down with any of them, they fun 2 be wiv but i dont c myself wiv them in the long run

keep dng wat u dng and im feeling the whole perfume thing, hope it applies to females as well

xxx

5:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im feeling you Kelly, I see where you coming from, its like you are a fabulous bachelor and you feel no woman is too good 4 u, i can say im like you, my game is tight too and i might as well hav as much fun as I can right now b4 settling down! bcuz then u r LOCKED UP!!!!

blarrrrppppppp!!!!

5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home