Tuesday, April 26, 2005

April 25, 2005

Louise came round to my place today, it was fun actually… she was telling me about this guy who was on her… it felt different because, SHE’S TELLING ME ABOUT A GUY!!! Okay basically this guy has been talking to her on the phone and what not… she said he hasn’t actually dropped it that is likes her or whatever… but its quite apparent that he’s in her… I’m like seen…. Now I’m meant to be playing her lil’ gay friend, that she’s telling about next manz… its fine by me, probably that’s how she felt all those times I used to tell her about Amerie… so I guess I had to play by her rules now init? He apparently took her to this nice restaurant and she had a great time… I don’t know if I was meant to be getting jealous, but you know usual Kelly… I was all asking her about the date and if the guy was cool… she’s like “Oh… we just friends…” I’m like whatever... she then carried on about this guy’s hair… I don’t know if I was meant to be getting self conscious… but she’s like he’s got really bushy hair but he thinks it looks nice on him, which really doesn’t… even though I was meant to have bushy hair as well… she’s like he must think he’s some sort of John Legend… or something.. I’m like okay… this is me really getting self conscious now… I didn’t know if I was meant to play along and cuss his bushy hair or if I was meant to be in his support, about how bushy hair could be good… she’s like oh, she thinks bushy hair comes across as not taking care of yourself, like you can’t be bothered… I’m like… doesn’t he dress good? She’s like so far as she’s concerned, its all about the hair... and if he cant take care of his hair… then it shows he cant be bothered… okay as far as I’m concerned, that’s a crappy assumption… because she thinks bushy hair looks good on John Legend, but doesn’t look good on this guy in question… therefore bushy hair has nothing to do with, being able to take care of yourself, its all about, what looks good on you right… I couldn’t be asked to go into any arguments, because it’ll show that I was trying to prove a point to her which really I wasn’t… Kelly does what Kelly wants to do… and is it me or I’ve been referring to myself in third person nowadays… at the end of the day its all mixed reviews… I tend to work with a lot of women at work... and they do make a comment or two about my hair about how it looks good… but then you get some as well who go… “you need a hair cut…” at the end of the day it comes down to what you are comfortable with right… and I quite like my hair long… because every time I get a haircut after having really long hair… its like I’m looking at someone else in the mirror… and if my hair is a problem for any girl… then oh well… too bad… it’s your problem…. Funny enough, I picked up my parents from the airport today… and my mom made a comment about my hair, how bushy it looks and reckons its alright to have long hair but I should comb it… HELLO!!!! Its not about the afro… it’s just not me… I quite like this rough, out of bed hair… once I pop to the barber and I get a dope shape up… I was sorted!!! It’s funny how Louise was bringing up this hair stuff… I know when we first started talking, Marie must have passed a comment about how her sister doesn’t like my hair and would like me more if I did get a hair cut… I’m like okay???? Hair or no hair… I had Louise all up in my grills and boy did I give her a good servicing or what… she was going to get back with her boyfriend… but after some good loving she changed her mind… so, as far as I’m concerned, it wasn’t really about the hair… and its kinda funny how girls carry on as well… Marie once told me how she overheard Louise telling her ex, how he’s so good in bed and how the guy she was seeing at the time (which was meant to be me) wasn’t as good as he was… okay is it me or girls just play some dumb games sometimes… like tell you what you wanna hear… (I thought it was just guys who did that…) She told me I was amazing and she wanted some more... she told Amerie as well… I mean if it wasn’t true why would she tell Amerie the same thing? And she was so quick to tell her ex I was crap… oh well I guess its to keep him happy and brushing up his ego… at the end of the day don’t be mad because I wasn’t on you when you were… its all good though… some girls need to be taught a good lesson…. Even though we meant to be friends… I feel she’s trying to be spiteful on the sly… coming to my house and cussing bushy hair like I wasn’t there…

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home