Sunday, April 17, 2005

April 16, 2005

Things I don’t like in women

Women who can’t stop talking about how they are back at the gym and how they are aiming to lose a pound in two weeks… I’m like wow that’s great… its good you are going to the gym, and you don’t need to tell us you are going to the gym just to hint us you are doing something about your recent weight gain… don’t worry we aint complaining, the weight is going to the right places… is it me or… you go out with a woman and she’s asking for water and some “low” calorie meal… I’m like “Luv, I came here to eat and I’m not paying for you to drink water and have a Caesar Salad”

Err… women who like know all the lyrics to all Hip-Pop, Dance hall, Garage (or grime as its called) and sing along at a party like its meant to be karaoke night or some crazy crap like that… I mean! Were did the lady like behaviour go… I like my women to be low key and be conscious of the fact that THEY ARE WOMEN!!!

Women who cant keep their mouth shut when they meant to…. I mean you tell a woman something, next thing your business is out tin the open… you walking down the street, you meet an old friend… and what you thought was “private” this “old friend” knows… and you thinking… “I thought I told her in confidence?” I remember one time, I was trying to help some girl out… so I was being a bit lippy to her friend just to find out some info which this girl asked me to…. Next thing, her friend is calling me and saying she can’t believe I can stoop that low… I’m like… I’m sorry what are you on about… apparently this girl must have gone to her friend and told her me being lippy was all planned… trying to make me look like a dickhead... I MEAN!!! I was only trying to help… since then I’ve kinda abstained from any girlie talk, because they’ll draw you in and you’ll like some guy who aint got nothing else to do than to indulge in girl talk… also.. You tell a girl something about her friend, next thing her friend comes up to you and says I heard you said this about me… and you like what? Can you ever keep anything to yourself???

Have you ever tried to speak to a girl and she gives you bare attitude, like not even paying you no mind… maybe sometimes you phone her and she gives you that I’m busy talk… and when you go somewhere and its home time… that’s when she’s smiling and flirting with you all stroking your arms…. And then you here the “You’ve got a car haven’t you?” line… better still “Can you drop me at home”…. And they give you that puppy dog look… and it used to be a problem for me to say no before… but now… it’s a straight NO!!!! I mean do I look like a cab driver? The cab office is just down the road and if you aint got cab money… there’s always the night bus… I MEAN!!! Stuff like this get me mad…

Women who always wanna tell you what to do… DAMN!!!! I’ve got a mom already, I don’t need another one!!! Women always wanna tell you what to do… “Stop… the traffic light says red…” DUH! I’ve got eyes you know!!! “Slow down, you going too fast…” err… I’m driving at blimey 35mph!!! “When are you getting your hair cut?”, “Who are you on the phone to?”, “You should cut down on Sunday football, you need to concentrate more on your work”, “Go to bed its late…”, “You need to stop eating all those junk food… we wouldn’t like a pot belly would we?”…. I mean the list is endless… JUST PUT A LID ON IT!!!!

Women who think you’ve got all the time in the world… you showing some girl attention and she’s being on a long ting… always feeding you some bull crap story about this and that… and how she aint ready for something… and when you stop being on it… that’s when they are ready… I mean I used to see some girl at some point… and I had to give her like a 2 months notice JUST TO GO CINEMA WITH HER… what are you doing this Saturday? “Oh… going on with some friends...” Next Saturday? “Going out with my mom…” Saturday after the next? “I’m working overtime…” It used to jar me so much… TWO MONTHS just to go bloody cinema!!!

Women who you know, you are way out of their league and they still wanna act like they are something… wanna give you some dumb attitude… luv, listen… guys like me don’t come round everyday and you should be lucky I’m chatting to you… so what are you saying…. I mean… its unbelievable!!!

I’m not a big fan of weaves… but if you really have to wear one… please don’t wear bait weaves!!!

Girls who think they are too nice… when really they are not…


Materialistic girls…

Funny enough Fiona called me out of the blue… that’s strange… just to say hello… we spoke for a while, basically just catching up on stuff… and obviously Michael… she said Michael’s been acting weird lately… doesn’t return her call on time??? And she sees less of him nowadays… like every other weekend since he is always in and out of town…. I wasn’t going to dish the dirt of Michael… that’s my boy… and I suppose that’s why Fiona rang me… I mean she never rings me, so she’s probably thinking, if anything is going on… Kelly should know… oh well… I told her not to worry, that he might just be really busy… and she shouldn’t ask him questions because that will just push him away… come to thing of it… Michael was the guy Tracy was seeing when she stopped seeing me… so he actually took my girl…. Okay maybe he never knew I was seeing her… even though we just went out once….

Besides… Sunshine called me today and said she couldn’t meet up with me because, her mom is feeling a bit under the weather…. I MEAN!!! In as much as I want to believe her, but Kelly isn’t really going to sit around and let some girl play him about…. I really aint got time for that!!!!

Guess Sunshine was all a hype after all….

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly i mean...wats goin on wid girls today.dey gettin caught up in themselves...u wana be real and dey tellin u playin games??someones being watching too much TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME, and BEST MAN or somefing..but i feel wat your sayin kelly

AND OH YEAH....DA HAND FING U WAS TALKIN BOUT SOMETIME AGP IS SO GULLY....IVE adapted to using it and da girls love it.ol tite 2 ma bredas out there making there P&Q's whilse eating there rice and peas.u feel me.girls these day aint worth getting caught up in.need 2 find me one of dem african sugar mumies..u feel me.

4:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brraaaaapppppphhhhh!!!

maybe too many girls being reading sugarlounge and trying 2 adopt the "run game" always to maximize payoff!

Kelly help!!! how do u stop a girl from running game!

11:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought it was just me, THE HAND ALWAYS WORKS!!!

11:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home