Tuesday, April 19, 2005

April 18, 2005

I’m not going to lie to anyone, in as much as women hate to admit it, you just can’t handle a guy being real to you… NEVER!!!! I repeat NEVER!!! Even though you stay up at night crying “I just wish he was honest with me”, you not ready for honestly luv, trust me… when you tell a girl you are for real that’s when she wants to give you 101 reasons why she’s not on that and when you play games that’s when she delivers the goods… so what is a guy to do… play games all the time.. Which further shows game theory’s minimax solution is very consistent! Women say all the game plans men make up like when you get a number, don’t call her until the 2nd or 3rd day. Another one is, if a woman puts you on hold for long; lock it off so you look like you’ve got something better to do… REALLY the guy really likes this girl and wants to call her the minute he gets home after getting the number, and REALLY he is enjoying the conversation with the woman and he doesn’t wanna lock it off… so why do we men have to make up all these “rules” in order for these women to be on it???

Its simple women can’t handle an honest guy… he comes out as being boring, bugger-boo and some guy that hasn’t got options!!! This might not be necessarily true! I mean a guy likes a girl and it’s not like he’s boring, he just doesn’t wanna say something or do something unconventional to make you not like him anymore so he sticks to “the conventional” talk and dos… I really wants to hear you sweet voice over the phone and ask you how your day was… doesn’t make him a bugger-boo… and the fact that he gives you so much attention doesn’t mean he hasn’t got options… maybe he just seems enthralled by you… which in normal terms… should make a woman happy… BUT NO THESE ARE SEEN AS BAD SIGNS!!!! So what’s a man to do? Obviously he makes up all this “rules” based on past experiences or tales from fellow guys… and that’s where the concept of “game” originates… its thing technique called “opponent modelling” whereby a player in a game, through series of interactions with his/her opponent, analyses the method of play of the opponent, and generates this set of rules to exploit weaknesses in the opponent’s play… but the weakness of opponent modelling is that like every other strategy which aims to model the opponents play, there is another strategy which is modelling it as well and exploiting its weakness which creates a cycle!!! So guys look to exploit weaknesses in women’s rather ERRATIC behaviour, and make this set of rules… (e.g. call her on the 2nd or 3rd day after getting her number, don’t kiss her on the first date and all the other malarkey)… okay when a women then observes this plays in the man’s “game”, she then models these behaviour and generates her own set of rules to playing “the game”… (i.e. if a guy calls you on the 2nd day of getting my number, he is trying to show that he’s not too on it, therefore he might be trying to run game on me, so I’ll do this and that… or if a guy doesn’t kiss me on the first date.. she thinks, he’s trying to be a gentleman, but really he might not be one… so next time he tries to kiss me, I wont be having it, if he doesn’t call me after that then he’s running game and isn’t on long tings, if he keeps calling, it might mean, he’s actually interested).. So the women makes up her own set of rules… over time, men also observe this change in plays of women and make new rules to exploit her strategy…. And the cycle continues….!!!!

Sunshine is really starting to piss me off… she stood me up! I really don’t care if her story was true or not… obviously I know there is a reason as to why she cancelled on my ass… right now, Kelly aint on no long ting… she can stuff herself all she wants… I’ve put my bid in… if it isn’t good enough, oh well, that’s you problem, back to Kelly’s mentality, you are the one losing out….! Its all down to the fact that when you start to shower a woman with bare attention, she starts to get carried away thinking she’s some sort of fairy tale princess you is in high demand… don’t get this twisted… there’s nothing like that in real life… I’ve been with buffer, nicer and smarter girls than Sunshine, and just the fact that I was ready to give it a chance and get to know her and open up my world to her… didn’t mean she was some Greek goddess of beauty… I’m just going to put her in her place… when I think about girls like Claire, Amerie, Lorraine and even Lisa…. Sunshine didn’t come anywhere close to them in terms of beauty and she even lacked that “je ne se que” Kelly looked for in his women, BUT STILL, there was this “need” for Sunshine… and being driven by this need for Sunshine, I made my intentions clear and to her and still she was to play me like some dickhead…? Err… I don’t think so…

I know if I was to go down the root of “Two can play that game”…. There will be victims… its not about that right now… I don’t wanna be playing no games on her… because she’ll fall for it… but Kelly doesn’t lie, so I wont be playing a “tit-for-tat” strategy…

Maybe this was a case of “letting sleeping dogs lie”. Talking about letting sleeping dogs lie, I called Louise today, just to see if she’ll answer my phone call, and she actually did… I’m like seen… we spoke… and apparently she had a row with Amerie, so they weren’t talking anymore… at least for the past one week and a half… that was good... now I’ve got her isolated… I gave her all the “I missed you talk” which was true because I missed the friend I had in her… she kinda bought it and said she did as well… and SHE ACTUALLY APOLOGISED FOR FREAKING OUT THE OTHER NIGHT AND CHATTING MALARKEY BEHIND MY BACK!!!! Can you believe that???? She said sorry… seen… seen… seen… we spoke for about one hour which felt different, because we hadn’t spoken for a very long time… but it was cool… she said she’ll come round tomorrow… I kinda asked her to, because I had no food at home, so she was coming to do some cooking for me…. About time someone cooked me some good food…

You hear that Sunshine!!! You can stuff yourself… Louise is back… plus I’ve got Chloe… if I needed piece… I’ve got Amerie (who is twice as nice... if not even more)… guess Sunshine was too wrapped up in herself, but you’ve lost out on this one love…. You had your window of opportunity and now it’s closed…

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louise is finally back!

1:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont u think u should still think about y u wanted Sunshine in the first place, rather than just saying she should stuff herself, is she satisfying an wants? u need to learn not to dismiss people out of ur life so easily

1:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh kelly. how funny that because YOU decided Sunshine was the flavor of the day she should want you? ha!

poor louise...

1:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly shouldnt "really care" because at the end of the day he said "its her loss" right

i commend ur way of thinking

1:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll put my bet on it sunshine actually does like kelly but she's playing a game of how long can he stay in it for despite her long ting, so if he leaves too earlier it means his intentions werent genuine, if he stays in there mayb he was 4real!

but with a guy like kelly, who is all into this game stuff, his mind is too clouded about wat game susnhine might be playing and because he doesnt want to be her fool, he leaves, whereas if sunshine was REALLY playing the game of "lets c how long he stays for" THEN KELLY IS LOSING OUT BIG TIME!

but then again it brings us back to the "boy meets girl" game, since kelly chooses to "play games" as well, both sunshine and kelly end up with a payoff of 1 point right? whereas what they both want is to "be together" but each person too crowded with game and "watching out for their hearts and egos" are forfeiting that 3 points and going for 1 point

maybe this game theory stuff is good, but you payoff is not always maximum, it just guarantees you something at the end of the day!

See what sugarlounge is doing to me! I'm starting to analyse things using kelly's theories!!! its all good though

blarrppppppppp!!!

1:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see what you are saying Kelly's protege (what a name), its a big risk attaining that level where both boy and girl choose "Love" right? but huge risk = huge returns, and low risk = low returns, so afterall this game thoery appraoch might not be the "best" strategy, its more like the "safe" strategy!

1:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back!

actually huge risk = huge POTENTIAL return and low risk = low POTENTIAL return

for example, shoplifting in a corner shop and shoplifting in a major supermarket, the second has a huge risk attached to it where the first has a low risk attached to it, but the return is the same thing if all you are stealing is a chocolate bar! but its POTENTIAL because you better choices to choose from in a large supermarket

1:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat if sunshine was really busy and wernt fobbin kelly off, isnt he missin out on a genuine caring girl?

11:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, maybe sunshine is a nice girl, poor sunshine-she could have got kelly all 4 herself

11:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK SHES THE LUCKY ONE THEN WUD IT HAVE BEEN NICE TO HAVE A GUT TO URSELF THAT IS SO EASY TO UP AND LEAVE I DONT THINK SO

2:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home