Friday, April 22, 2005

April 21, 2005

Some geezer at work told me told it was his girlfriend’s birthday and he was still deliberating what to get her… I’m like what ideas have you got in you head? He’s like I’m thinking perfume, teddy bear… all those kinda things, “actually I’m thinking of getting her a webcam”… I don’t think I heard that last part right… I went “uh? Did I hear you say a webcam…?” he’s like yeah… okay maybe he’s at home bored at night and sometimes he just wants his girlfriend to show him a lil’ something… over the webcam so he could yank his plank… but it wasn’t about that… I’m like why don’t you get something for yourself? He was perplexed, “What do you mean?” He asked… I’m like “Get her something that’s you give to her… but is really for you…” He still didn’t get it… okay I had to drop it like it was hot… get her some lingerie!!! He’s like “what?”…

This is something men find hard doing… and I wont lie to you, I had the same problem… walking into a lingerie shop, or even a normal shop and lingering around the underwear section like some pervert… it wasn’t until one day, I was like you know what… I’m gonna get some underwear for my girlfriend today… Really we all have this idea and fantasy about what we would want a girl to wear to “bed”… but we are too inhibited to actually go out and buy these things… and when your girlfriend goes to you… “Oh hun, I got these really nice knickers…” and you are all waiting to see it and when she shows it to you… you are like… what? Is that it? So why don’t you get her underwear you’ll really like to see her in… err… like lingerie… buying lingerie should be a part of “repertoire”, so that you know WHAT TO BUY, WHEN AND WHERE TO GET IT!!!... and I’m not talking about going down to some dodgy market and get some cheap lingerie that will make your girl itch and probably get rashes as well!!! You don’t what that and she doesn’t want that… buying lingerie is just a part, the presentation is also part of it… therefore it should be delivered in a nice box with a nice ribbon tied in a bow!!! (Luckily the shop does that for you free of charge!!!)… Good lingerie allows access to “what you want” without it completely being in your face and covers everything interesting in mystery… therefore it makes the whole episode build up to a crescendo… good lingerie also draws attention to shapely “assets” while disguising the flabby bits… so the art of buying a good one… is having a mental picture of “what your girl looks like” and figure out what lingerie will accentuate the good parts and at the same time cover the bad parts… BECAUSE IT’S FOR YOU!!! (HOPEFULLY, YOU’LL BE PISSED IF SHE WORE IT FOR SOME NEXT MANZ WONT YOU?)

Quick note… you probably thinking where where where do I get them? err… a note… don’t be caught doing your lingerie shopping at Marks & Spencer… Anne summers is a bit too provocative… if you are new to this… I don’t advice to walk it there… Knickerbox and LaSenza are good places to start from… but don’t be deceived, when you walk into this shop you’ll feel so self conscious… because everyone else there is female… except for a few occasionally men… who are either with their girlfriends… or one who is probably trying to surprise his woman… I remember when I first went into LaSenza in Oxford Street to get a lil’ something… I had beads of sweat forming on my forehead because I had never felt so self conscious in my life… then I saw some breh… you I used to see around in my endz… walking in… I think it was Valentine’s Day… I’m like seen… I see what you working with… so I felt less self conscious... and I felt empowered like… yeah… I’m actually taking time out to do this…

Okay when you get certain lingerie… your girl might complain its uncomfortable or she feels uncomfortable in it… well you are not exactly asking her to wear it to work, or a party!!! Neither are you asking her to wear it all night… all you asking for is JUST 30 MINS!!!! That’s all you asking for… she puts it on and you take it off… which is becomes a routine… and if she still hasn’t forgotten how uncomfortable it is… then you definitely doing something wrong bruv!!!! Your woman might also say it makes her look sleazy and dirty…errr…. HELLO!!! THAT’S WHY WE LIKE IT EY!!!??? And what is exactly wrong with that? It’s for your mutual enjoyments in the privacy of you’re your own bedroom….Some girls might argue they don’t need to dress up to please their manz, but they actually don’t get it… “Don’t it” is like a drama… and dressing up should play a role…which adds fun to the drama… and besides if you are supposed to please her… shouldn’t she at least put on some “good stuff” to please you?

How to buy… SIZE HER UP!!! What you need to do is find out… covertly what size your woman is… if you don’t know by now then shame on you… you hear that SHAME ON YOU!!!... I suppose most guys can be tacky and just ask her… what size are you…? Why don’t you try ask on the sly… size her up… and she’ll probably try to correct you… then you’ll get the info you need… if you are a real ladies man you should be able to tell by looking at a woman what dress size she is and what bra size she is…. I tell you what… size 10 and 12s can be tricky and you have to know… for some clothes… she probably needs to get a size bigger or smaller… because sometimes it’s not all proportionate for some women… so whatever you buy MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THE RECEIPTS!!! DON’T THROW THEM AWAY BECAUSE YOU THINK SHE’LL THINK IT WAS CHEAP… I remember what time I was gonna get some underwear for this girl I was seeing… so I went to some shop… I saw some D&G bra for £50 and the matching thong for £25…I’m like WHAT!!! You could get a blimey thong for £2!!!!!! Okay basics you hear may girls say… she’s a size 36DD… and really they have no clue what that means… the “36” is her normal clothing size and the A,B,C (or D if she’s “bog”) is the size of her cup… so when you hear… 40C (don’t think 40 wow!! She must be bursting!!!)… Trust me you don’t wanna see what that looks like… what you want to hear is some b/w 32and 36 and C-DD….and more if you really lucky!!! And just extra information even heard someone say she’s a 32-28-36 and asked yourself, what do those figures stand for… its bust-waist-hips… so a girl with a good hour glass figure should have high-low-high… get it?

Also you might think what style should I get for her? WHO GIVES A TOSS!!!? Never buy it for her... BUY IT FOR YOURSELF!!! So focus on what you’ll like to see!!! If you are in the shop and you have no clue what you are doing… relax AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW!!! Better still those ladies in the hop… you know the ones that work there… they are paid to give you tips so don’t be shy to ask for help! Grab what you like from the shelves, put a big smile on your face as you queue up with some buff women holding on to their own choice of lingerie… don’t worry the women at the counter are professional and wont laugh at you.. or think.. what are perv!

Let me see you run to the shops and get your woman a lil’ sum’um for yourself!!! You know just cant wait to see them on her….

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the insight Kelly, really helpful

9:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just wondering where you seem to get all these info from. I want to know all these stuff without having 2 read sugarlounge

9:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is £75 too much to pay for a designer under wear?

10:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

standard, i'm not too fussed if the girl wears anything special, just as long as it comes off at the end of the day and hope it doesnt smell!

10:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahha to the last comment

12:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If its a gift then I dont think £75 is too much to spend, but if you just wearing it for your own sake, then you dang out of ur mind spending that much money on underwear, afterall, the guy isnt exactly going to be looking at the label of ur bra or knickers, he doesnt wanna see them on you! he wants to see them on the floor

1:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you know the perfect hourglass figure is a 37-23-36? which was epitomised by Marilyn Monroe acclaimed to be the "ideal" woman with a voluptuous hourglass figure

1:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you also know that in the fifties, the average woman weighed about 8.5 stones and had a 24-inch waist? and at the present, the average woman weighs more than 10 stone with a 32-inch waist!!!!

1:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blame it on McDonalds, and hot wings (the women's favourite!), proliferation of technology (i.e. cars, fast trains) we dont need to walk to the newsagents anymore to get hold of the news, we can go on the on the internet, digital TV, and satellite channels that glue us to out sofas

1:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose you can also ask your woman to wear a girdle which you really dont wanna see the "flabby" bits

1:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah, I'll go with the corset, so much more sexier and actually brings out the hour glass figure

1:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopefully she doesnt pass out wearing a corset, have u ever worn those things before, you cant breath in them plus u can crush you rib cage, marsh up your lungs and your stomach

1:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home