Saturday, April 23, 2005

April 22, 2005

Sunshine has been calling me all week now but to be frank, I’m over her dumb, weak-gaming ass… I mean, one day you feel a girl is worth pursing and the next day, you just cant be bothered with her no more… there used to be some girl I was on for time… and one day I heard some girl was going out with her, despite the fact that I’d been on her ass for a long time… its alright when girls play guys for dickheads but when guys wanna play games… that’s when everyone starts chatting… I think what guys need to do is form some form of coalition… if guys were more supporting of each other like girls stick with each other… then this world will be such a great place to live in…

Say for example, five guys are on a girl… and the girl is carrying on mad, like she’s too nice… those five guys should come together and plan a strategy to bring that girl down… i.e. they all stop calling her and stop showing her attention… therefore using the law of demand and supply… since her demand has been cut short, she’ll become more readily available right..? which is what each of the guys what right? Here’s the game theory part, if each guy goes away and thinks if every guy was to really act on this “pact”, then if I stay behind to keep on chatting to this girl, then I’ll probably get it… so if everyone in the coalition thinks this way, everyone will continue talking to her, destroying the whole aim of the pact!!! That’s why is will never work!!!

Byron once said, if he moves to a girl and she says no to him.. he’s not pissed because even though its not him but there’s some guy somewhere on this earth, who’s actually been there with you and got you on lock and on manners… so I aint mad at you… but don’t carry on like you too nice, because some guy has hit it before… if every guy had this attitude, then the world will be a better place…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home