Monday, April 25, 2005

April 24, 2005

“You are a quarter metrosexual...” Chloe chuckled… okay can someone tell me what a quarter metrosexual is? “You are quite metrosexual, I have to give you that… you are not there yet if you know what I mean…” she continued… Seen… okay I obtained two items from Chloe today, jacked some tribal gypsy looking chain… kinda looked good on me still… and then I took her Chanel, Coco perfume…. Lorraine used to wear that perfume and I fell in love with it… and it kinda smells nice… so I’ll give wearing female perfume a try… Byron used to wear his ex-girlfriend’s perfume every time he stayed over… anyway, Chloe and I went to see Guess Who?, it’s a funny film… not too funny, but funny film… it was great hanging out with Chloe… the more time I spent with Chloe the more I felt inclined I was meant to be with her… but I couldn’t do that… I couldn’t hurt her… she’s been through her share of heartache and I wouldn’t want to add to it… obviously is she was mine I wouldn’t cheat on her… but I just feel for some reason it wont work out and there will be too much feelings involved… I dropped her at home… quick peck on the cheek, nothing special, but the hug lasted a while… “Love you” She said… I can’t believe how special she makes me feel every time she says those words and even though they were in a “platonic” context, it still felt good… “Love you too Chloe…” I said as I walked backwards into the car… this is getting weird now... I kinda mentioned her name at the end to add some sort of intimacy to it… I got back in my car and drove back home… thinking I need a girlfriend… its not even funny… I can’t be doing this one girl here today, one girl there tomorrow… that’s not me… and it’s getting a bit boring now… I wanna share this whole sugar with someone special… I kinda fancy the girl from Guess Who? she’s kinda sweet…

Spoke to Mark today… I’m happy it wasn’t just me who thought girls were carrying on funny nowadays… try act like they don’t need you ass no more… apparently some girl Mark had been seeing wasn’t answering his calls no more and even when he managed to get hold of her on the phone, she’s all showing him so attitude and telling him, she’ll call him back in ten minutes… it ended up being four hours time… and what was her reason…? “She had ‘something’ to sort out”… Mark asked me if I had any girls for him… “eerr… not really, it’s kinda quiet, business is not thriving…at all… if you know what I mean… talking about girls… I think I need to settle down… you know hang up the jersey and the boots… I tired bruv… all these running around…” I said… Mark just laughed on the phone… “Whatever… guess what? I swear I saw Michael with some next girl the other day and she was all hugging him up…” Mark said… “Is it? What did she look like?” He described her to me… and it was obviously Tracy… “Seen” I said… I wasn’t going to act like I knew…. Maybe they are just friends… “Doesn’t look like they were… Fiona won’t be too happy” he said… “You know what… that’s there business… Kelly needs a girl man….” I said… “Okay, when I see that ‘Kelly’ girl I’ll definitely give her your number” Mark said… we spoke for a while then said our goodbyes…

Come out wherever you are… that lucky lady… Kelly’s calling you…

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is this about wearing female perfume?

10:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

channel coco!!(the black one).... er that stinks its all bout channel coco mademoseille(the white one)

11:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah its the mademoseille one!!!

12:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who thinks a man smelling of woman's perfume is sexy?

12:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANT BELIEVE THIS! IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS "REVOLUTION" THING GOING ON, I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME MAYBE LOSING MY GAME BUT WHAT IS THIS AND GIRLS ACTING LIKE THEY ARE TOO NICE?

KELLY I SWEAR SOME1 TOLD U WEN U STARTED THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT GAME, GIRLS WILL CATCH ON TO IT! NOW WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF BUSINESS LIKE YOU SAID

"BUSINESS AINT THRIVING!"

OKAY MAYBE U DID HELP SOME GUYS WIV GAME, BUT I THINK IN THE LONG RUN, U DID MORE HARM THAN GOOD!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE KELLY! WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU DONE!?

2:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

has any1 heard some rumours about "sugarloune: the book"?

2:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it aint a rumour (previous poster), there is a book called sugarlounge.

2:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought Kelly might have been copying the b0ok, since its in the same line as his website.

2:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant, Kelly's writing a book called "Sugarlounge: The book"

3:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently its meant to follow what he's been writing so far and how "it all ends"

3:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

people luv chatting s***, there's no book called Sugarlounge!

3:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home