Saturday, April 16, 2005

April 15, 2005

Today was kinda weird. Got into work and I saw this new girl, we was probably Spanish or something, because some bloke I work with who is Spanish was talking to her in some language which I assumed was Spanish. She looked kinda weird nice… if you know what I mean, the whole provocative look even though she was well dressed, but she had dark make up around the eyes (nothing like a goth though), it kinda drew attention to her eyes, which was what made me notice her… We were in the same room for some time, obviously didn’t speak her… then I went out to do something outside the building, when I came back, I saw her get out of the ladies and she walked into a corridor and she kinda noticed I smiled at her… which I normally do to all women… and just as she walked through the corridor, she came back and said… “What is the quickest way to the room in which I was before?” I’m like that’s weird, why is she asking me that… “She must be new” I thought. I described the quickest path to her and she said “Thank you…” I’m like okay… then later on in the day, still in the room, the Spanish guy must have come back and from what I was reading, is either they were involved or they were really good friends… but when she was leaving the guy was talking to some other person and she kept on looking at me, and I kept on looking at her and we kept on looking at each other for like 10 seconds, WHICH IS A LONG TIME!!!! And I’ve never felt so sexually charged in a while…. Just from that look! Then she left with the guy, and I’m like OKAY!!!! That’s weird…

I bumped into one of Byron’s ex-girlfriend at the local supermarket, she said hello, so did I. We spoke for a bit, just of she was, what she was doing, nothing major. Dropped at her home, that’s only because she had loads of shopping bags and her house was on the way to mine. I got home and opened the new bottle of wine I got from the shops and drank slowly, listening to “One Call Away” Jason Weaver’s remix. I was seeing Chloe tomorrow… spoke on the phone to her and she was talking about making cornrows with my hair. That’s not my style just I’ll let her do it because its fun plus I love when girls play with my hair either while doing the cornrows or just messing about with it. Sunshine still hasn’t got back to me about meeting up this weekend. I was going to play it cool though… at the end of the day, I know this girl is gonna come to me after all I’m meant to be Kelly right? And if she was on it once, she will be on it again…

Guess who called today, Amerie… still wants to meet up… I don’t mind but I aint doing nothing with her… she said one of her friends was opening an art gallery then having a penthouse party after… I’m like heyyyyyy!!!! I’m in…. but here’s the dilemma, should I go with a date or should I go alone? I go alone, I might be tempted to get some, because Amerie is pretty like that… but then again if I take a date, Amerie might think its over (which I’m making it out to be) but I don’t want her to forget me…. After all I need to attend a few more “penthouse” parties… that is so gonna be off the hook! I’ve never been in a penthouse before, and I still dream of buying one…. Probably one in Canary Wharf… that will cost at least half a million!!! Actually I saw a one bedroom apartment in the docklands… in a high rise apartment going to just £230,000… I know its kinda crazy, all that money for just one bedroom… it’s not being prudent at all… but I really want a bachelor pad… which my current place is… but I need an excellent view… I mean its all about the view…. Views make moments feel so much special…. You know just holding her from behind and staring out of the window, whispering sweet nothings into her ears!!! I mean girl love all those stuff… probably get a Jacuzzi like right in the middle of the bedroom… I would really love to own a penthouse, if not even a penthouse, just a high rise apartment, over looking the Thames!!!!

Time is ticking, if I wanna be doing that, I need to but the place now… because I don’t wanna be a bachelor for long… man needs to settle down by 25/26 years old, that’s blimey 3-4 years from now…. NOO!!!! Maybe I do really need a girlfriend now… because its not about getting married when you’ve just known each other for six months to one year… I need to know her for more than that!!!!

What I need right now is for Sunshine to call me….

Call me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home