Friday, April 15, 2005

April 14, 2005

Thinking of Sunshine was starting to drive me crazy now… I mean!!! I just spoke to this girl for the first time in months and she got Kelly all feeling sentimental and crap… maybe its because I liked her and it never worked, but for the first time in a long time, I’m getting apprehensive about seeing this girl again… its not like she’s the buffest girl I’ve been with or buffest girl I’ve seen but there is just some “freshness” to her and I’m feeling that! Don’t know why… Sunshine’s got me all fiening, I mean!!! That’s not meant to happen to Kelly… I didn’t even feel like this with Amerie, even though I would say Amerie was my kinda girl!!! Actually more like my kinda girl… and I kinda asked Sunshine on the sly about her having a boyfriend, and she said she didn’t…. so she’s free for anyone to put their bid in…. and so far as Kelly was concerned, this is a BUY OUT!!!

I mean I spoke to this girl on the phone, and all throughout work, it’s her voice I’m hearing in my head!!! Her sweet cute “Is it?” and the following cute laugh… that sounds like she’s choking on something… why as this girl got me feeling like I should be with her even though she just popped into my head randomly and I phoned her and then I’m going crazy for what might be nothing!!! I mean she could give me some story about, how she’s not ready for a relationship… fair enough I’ll understand that… I wasn’t going to ask her out just like that anyway, I needed to find out if she was still the same Sunshine I met months ago… kinda reminds me of Jodeci’s “Cry for you!” and here’s my rendition

It's been an hour (actually about five months)
Since you've been gone (since you stopped calling me)
And that's too long (trust me five months is long)So come back home (come to me luv!)
I can't live without you (actually I can’t, but I’ve been thinking bare about you)
so I'll cry for you (hmm… yeah I can do that… not literally though, it’s not that bad…yet anyway)
Do anything that I can (flowers, chocolate, dinner…errr... massage)
To feel that touch from your hand (yeah…. That’s what I’m talking about)
Sorry that I want you (I’m sorry, I’m not usually like this)
Lady what do I do (yeah what can I do) You know you're everything I do (you not exactly what I go for, but for some reason, I’m fiening you)
Do what you want me to (err… about everything, apart from that ONE THING!!!)
Get on my knees for you (err… just if I wanna give you a ring, NOT OTHERWISE!)
What else is there to do
I don't know,
I don't knowBut i'll cry
Lady I, will cry for you tonight….

You won’t believe who text me the other day and I kinda remembered “Oh my days…!”

“Cant believe you Kelly! You said you were going to call me… “Make it up to me”, so you were lying to my face… I was making excuses for myself, why you still haven’t called but really there’s no reason… you were just lying to me, and there in my head I was thinking maybe you actually liked me… so I’m just a pest to you? And I know if it was some next b**** like Amerie, you’d be all over her kissing her ass, I kinda always knew this might happen, after all, you Kelly, you did the same thing to my sister… maybe I let my guard down, but it wont happen again! It’s so obvious you went to see another girl that night… I don’t understand you Kelly!!!”

That long text message (YES IT WAS A TEXT MESSAGE… must have cost her like a pound to send that…) was from Marie… I meant I totally forgot about her!!! Until now… and it’s not like I’ve actually done anything with her, apart from that lil’ kiss we had at the party like a month ago!!! So what is she on about… plus I thought she was running game as well… I didn’t know she actually dumped Darren to be with me….

Raw… she could have told me that… DUH!!! Maybe things would have been different! But now it was all about Sunshine…

She better not let me down….

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL IM SAYIN IS B CAREFUL..DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP 2 B KICKED BACK DOWN...AND THEN U'LL B CUSSIN LIKE U HAVE BEFORE..EMOTIONS CAN GET THE BETTER OF ANY HUMAN! HOWEVER SAYING THAT I DO WISH YOU GOOD LUCK I REALLY DO HOPE ALL GOES WELL 4 YOU AND SUNSHINE. :)(even thou i wuld b betta lol u dnt no me but u no ;) lol juz playin) (im not a bitter heartless gal lol juz statin truth...i like 2 keep it real) xxx

1:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, neva 4get the best strategy for never losing everything is to RUN GAME!

This Sunshine gal looks lyke she'll wanna put u on a long ting, and I wont be proud of u if u sucumbed 2 that

I know things are quiet now, but it'll be better, brighter days are on the way, 4get sunshine, you probably want her because she's difficult, that extra challenge!

move on from this girl!

x

2:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, neva 4get the best strategy for never losing everything is to RUN GAME!

This Sunshine gal looks lyke she'll wanna put u on a long ting, and I wont be proud of u if u sucumbed 2 that

I know things are quiet now, but it'll be better, brighter days are on the way, 4get sunshine, you probably want her because she's difficult, that extra challenge!

move on from this girl!

x

2:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A ROLLING STONE LIKE KELLY NEVER GATHERS A MOSS!

though luc

12:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some1's being chatting some english literature on this site, can u kinda break it down 2 us in lay man's englis, not all of us did English A-level or have an english degree

PLEASE!

12:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly run, Kelly run
Sunshine's gonna play u
Kelly duck, Kelly duck
And i'm gonna blame u
Kelly pray, Kelly pray
That the one's gonna come 2 u
Kelly say, Kelly say
that you know I'm in love wiv u!

12:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly I've been your disciple for some time now, wiv all dis game theory talk and I wann give u advice

girls like sunshine probably loved u off then and wen they saw u werent serious 4got about u, it might not hav been easy 4 them but they did. you now coming up 2 them saying u want them is like "once bitten twice shy". they wont take u 4 real. u cant come out of the blue and tell a girl u ran game on before that you ready, wat u need 2 do is use your game blud! get her to start feeling you again without you showing her your inner feelings. wen she's all set and ready, then u can tell her how u feel, that's every girl's dream! the guy who's been treating you bad, suddenly tells you he is ready!

dont let me down blud

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home