Thursday, April 14, 2005

April 13, 2005

Okay I think its time Kelly got a girlfriend! On a real, it’s getting boring now, just no being with anyone on a long term… but the thing is I just can’t jump into a relationship with anyone… So I was going through my phone book and there was this girl I was seeing just before I started to go out with Lisa… but I kinda messed things up because I was messing about with her… she’s called Sunshine… I know weird name, but that’s what she told me her name was and everyone called her that… so I would assume that was her real name… I didn’t really pay her no mind, but after we did a thing… I always wanted to “hit it one more time”, but it wasn’t happening, because she wasn’t having it… She said she doesn’t “do things with someone who isn’t her man”… we were friends for a while after I started having proper feelings for her… I told her about it but she thought I was running game on her… oh well… or conversations broke down and we kinda stopped talking… right now I needed to call Sunshine!!!!

“Hi, is this Sunshine?” I said… “Err…yes, who is this?” the voice on the other line said… raw, she hasn’t even got my number no more, probably got tired of my ass and deleted my number… “It’s Kelly! I can’t believe you haven’t got my number…” I said, smiling out of embarrassment… “Hey Kelly!!! How are you, how have you been?” the voice all of a sudden warmed up. “I’ve been alright, you?” I asked…. Sunshine was your average good looking girl, short hair, slim body with a nice bum, just the way I liked it! I met her during one of my shopping outings with Byron… we kinda meet her together… she was working in a shoe shop then, and we happened to have walked by the shop, only to see this cute girl helping a little kid try on some shoes…. How cute!!! Awww…!!!! You know me… “Bruv, I need to say a lil’ something to that girl, you know” I told Byron… so I went over to her… making up some story about I was looking for some shoes for my mum… I bet I’ve rinsed out that line… either going shopping for your mom, buying clothes for her, shoes or flowers… the stories never end… its kinda cute and it shows a loving side… anyway I didn’t really buy anything, just asking for some suggestions…. She was really helpful actually… “If I told you I only walked into this shop to speak to you, you won’t see me as a joker would you?” I asked… she smiled, to show she was embarrassed… “Is it?” she said it in such a cute way, which is what made her start going on me…. It was the way she said “Is it?” and the way she laughed… so cute!!! “Yeah, it is… and you won’t mind if I called you sometimes just to get to know you?” I said… I didn’t wanna push on the whole “you kinda nice still…” compliments…. Trust me girls love all those talk but I wasn’t going to flatter her…. I was gonna keep it real…. “Err… I’m sorry I don’t give my number out to random people” she said giving Byron a quick look and smiling at me as if to say “Sorry…” Sorry for what???? I didn’t really feel like a dud because after all she was a random girl, besides I don’t expect every girl to give me her number…. I went home that day, and Byron kept on laughing at me… but I went back to the shop three days after… towards the time the shop actually closed… and I saw her when she finished work, she saw me as well and couldn’t believe it… and she started laughing immediately… “We meet again don’t we?” I said…. “Unfortunately yes….” She said… the day was cool because, we actually spoke and I saw her off to the train station and we had enough jokes like we’d known each other from day! Just before she got on the train, I said… “I still can’t call you can I?” I said with some puppy dog look in my eyes… “You know what, give me your number” She said… I wasn’t going to fall for that crap, enough girls say it, they get your number and never call you… that’s happened a few times to me and I’ve actually learnt from this “Better still, let me have your number, I promise I WILL call you everyday and bug you all night” I said… “Ha ha… you kinda funny, and sweet actually, so I’ll give you my number” She said… so I got her number, we spoke for like a few days… we met up and we did things and I wasn’t showing her no love… so she stopped liking me..so she said anyway, and it was probably true because she stopped calling me and probably deleted my number!!!! I started feeling her before we stopped talking though!!!!

“So you still haven’t told me why you deleted my number” I said… “I didn’t, I changed my phone and I haven’t uploaded my old numbers to this chip, so its probably because I didn’t call you regularly, that’s why the number is not on this phone” She said…. “So will you start calling me now then? I mean, man kinda misses you, you know” I said… “Is it?” that was that cute voice I was really missing, then she didn’t that cute laugh… “Bless” I thought… “Better still, lets meet up this weekend…” I said, trying to think in my head I was meant to meet up with Chloe this weekend, as well as going to some gig, one of Byron’s band was having in West London… “Errm… I’ll think about it… I might be busy” She said…. Seen is this how she’s playing it? I really like this girl before we finished off… she was girlfriend material then… she was probably busy at university, she’s was 19 as well… so this might be a good candidate

Let’s see what she’s saying init? This might be Kelly next girlfriend

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so Kelly is ready now?

seen

12:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww man kelly ain't ready...let amerie start calling again and it's on like popcorn!

1:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true, the solution 2 being bored isnt getting a girlfriend u know

2:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think kelly will find the his perfect girl, because she hardly exist, just find a girl, open up ur heart 2 her, and hope everything works out, maybe u might respect her, then like her...THEN LOVE HER!!!

2:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what if she runs game on him?

HA HA!!!!

2:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THT WOULD BE MY ONE WISH FOR KELLY 2 GET HIS HEART BROKEN THAT BASTAD DESERVES IT

2:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iiisssssssss iiiitttttttt?

Thats not very good is it?

3:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha dont hate on kelly...hes got 'game' init. he he

4:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can kelly's heart really be broken if he always uses the "run game" strategy, since its the "optimal strategy" which guarantees him at least a "payoff" of 1 point!???

I loving this site!!!

4:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly ready 4 a gal now eh...well well who wulda thought it..4 sum reason it just sounds 2 good to be tru lol (no offence)...but good luck with it n e way wishing you all da best. just 1 comment..lookin in da past 4 summin steady..hmmm..doddgy dnt u think?..y dnt u look else wer and get 'new flesh'(4 summin steady)u tryed it once y not jump bk in and try it again..no harmin trying is there?... if u get wat i mean. and who knows...u might find her...stop stickin so close to home...go on an adventure.
but then again thats just my advice... Good luck again Kelly! x
by da way luvin da site entertaining read! keep it up i no u wont let it get dry on us now will you!

1:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We All Go Through Life To Make Mistakes And To Learn From Them"

"If It Dont Kill Us It Can Only Make Us Wiser And Stronger..."

"Dont Be A Fool And Take The Same Route That Got You In The Mess In The 1st Place..."

Something 4 you to think about ;)
HEAVY READ!!!!! BRRRRRAAAAPPPP!!!!!

1:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home