Monday, April 11, 2005

April 10, 2005

It never dawned on me how tired I was until I woke up in the afternoon! I’d been talking on the phone last night till around 3am in the morning! I was talking on the phone and I could hear myself chatting utter bollocks… like I’ll say some random statement, then I’ll think where did that come from… its mad…don’t know why I couldn’t just say, babe I’m tired, I’ll speak to you soon… I couldn’t though, don’t ask me why… she had a cute voice though, and I could bet she was probably tired and sleepy as well, so she didn’t remember all the malarkey I was chatting.

Did my Sunday shopping today at the local supermarket… got a trolley out and walked up and down the aisles picking up my shopping… then I went to the fruits aisle, that’s when I saw Tracy… I haven’t spoken to her ever since she told me she had a boyfriend… she was looking alright, not good enough for me to envy her boyfriend though… She was doing her Sunday grocery shopping as well… so we kinda did it together… then we went to the café next to the supermarket to catch up… “How have you been luv?” I asked… “I’m okay, you?”… “Yeah, I’m cool, just busy at work and doing bits and bops of this and that…” I said… didn’t know what exactly that meant and I doubt if she did! “I see the way you don’t call me anymore…” I said... not really meaning I wanted her to start calling me… “You’ve got my number haven’t you? What stops you from calling me?” She smiled… “I wanted to give you some space, because you said you had a boyfriend… so I thought, I should let go of lil’ Ms Tracy” I said… “Is it? That’s so sweet of you, I never knew you were that considerate Kelly” Tracy said… sipping a bit of her hot chocolate… even though the weather out there was sunny…. I had a glass of orange juice… “That’s because you never gave me the chance to show you babe…” I said… “Babe? Where is that coming from? I’m not your babe…” She said… What!!!??? I thought… try give manz attitude… “Don’t get too excited, I call everyone that…” I said… on the rebound… “That’s good…” She said… I remember some girl I used to love off back in the days… she used to call me babe and I used to get bare excited… until the day she told me she calls everyone babe… I felt gutted!!!... “So how’s your boyfriend…?” I asked… “He’s amazing, I moving in with him actually” She said… That kinda reminded me when Lisa wanted to move in and I was so against it… that’s like signing off your personal space… “What is his name?” I asked not out of curiosity but because I was kinda running out of things to say… “Michael…” She said… “Is it?” That kinda reminded me, I had to call Michael, I was looking to fix my car CD stereo… “Seen… I see he is really taking care of you, look at you all smiling when you say his name….” I said… “I know… but the thing is he’s always out of town…” she said… “That reminds me, I need to call him to check my car…” she continued… I laughed… “Is he some sort of mechanic or what?” I joked… “ “He’s not a mechanic, but he’s got a garage and he does body kits and all that fancy things guys love on their cars…” she said… and from then… I knew it wasn’t two different Michaels; it was the same Michael I knew… “The Brothers” Michael!!! Just to be sure… I asked a few more questions, like, so tell me what does he looks like? without giving away the fact that I might know him… and at the end of the day it was the same MICHAEL!!!

That’s loose!!! It’s not about that!!! How can Michael be cheating on Fiona… funny guy he is… acting like he was all "sweet romantic, everything is cool, I love my wifey” Michael! It wasn’t like I was going to confront him and it wasn’t like I was going to rush and tell Fiona, because it wasn’t my place… I kept on thinking… raw... if anyone could cheat on their wifey, I wouldn’t have thought it would be Michael… Michael made everyone look bad… because he was such a saint… he would cancel a meeting with the brothers just to be with Fiona, or take Fiona somewhere… The second thing is Michael try take my link… and it means it’s been going on for long… I bet Tracy told me she had a boyfriend over a month ago… raw… is that you Michael…. I still wasn’t ready to accept, so I concluded I wasn’t going to tell anyone… not even Byron… can’t believe the same Michael was having a swipe at me the other day saying “I aint like you Kelly, you know I’m one woman at a time…” and he had TWO girlfriends… err… ONE FIANCEE and ONE GIRLFRIEND!!! Even Kelly who was deemed as someone who messes about DEFINITELY WONT DO THAT!!!! Seen, looks like even perfect couple Michael and Fiona aren’t as perfect as them seem… was Michael getting bored… anyways it aint my problem, he was free to do whatever he wanted…

Amerie called me today actually and asked why I haven’t called her… I’m like I’m I missing something… she apologized for the text and put it all down to her excitement… and wanted to “meet up” again… and I said blatantly to her….

“IT’S DEFINITELY NOT HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!!”

1 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Yo! I read your blog ... it's like a soap opera : crazy, interesting, wild and all that ...
It sucks how it went down with Amerie ... oh well! c'est la vie ...
ciao

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home