Sunday, April 10, 2005

April 8, 2005

Byron and I went Bar One, because he was meeting up with his ex “the model”, she actually looked nice today, even though she was a bit covered up (very unlike her)… but I wouldn’t have come with Byron if not for the fact he said that her 19-year old sister was gonna be there… Her name was Macy, not as pretty as her sister but she was nice, presentable and her smile was gorgeous, the kinda you wanna wake up in the morning to… she wasn’t an extrovert neither was she an introvert, but she was rather quite at the bar, obviously because she didn’t know anyone. Byron’ ex was staying in Bristol now with her sister, who went to Bristol University and studies some crazy course… Spanish!!! I took the piss and went that’s a “Mickey mouse” course, which she didn’t take very kindly to, but after a while she calmed down… you know Kelly handles his biz…

Okay here was the deal… Kelly was staying over at Bristol and he asked me to come with him, which was even a last minute decision I made, because I thought I might as well, after all, all this girls were trying to put me under manners!!! Imagine what Amerie sent to me last night??? How rude of her… I’m not even saying anything to her right now… Macy was actually fun, Byron was having a chat with his ex, while I was just keeping her company, she was kinda funny as well in a cute way… she didn’t drink, so I got her some orange juice… “I don’t know why I come here and buy drinks I could make for cheap at home… I mean you don’t know about the cocktails I could be making you…” I said… “Is it?” She said with her cute voice… Our cocktail talk went into cooking and how she’s meant to be a good cook and that… and how her sister couldn’t cook anything even if her life depended on it…

We started making her way back to Bristol in her car, couldn’t be bothered to drive all the way there… we got to Bristol at 2am, when “everyone” was so tired, so Byron slept in a room with his ex and I was all alone with Macy in sitting room and she was chatting how she was still wide awake and she wouldn’t let me go to bed and I had to keep her company… okay I didn’t think nothing of this, because I didn’t even want something off her… I didn’t wanna lead anyone on any more; she might come back later and ruin my chance with some girl I wanted to be with, so I’ll play it cool with her… She suggested we watched “How Stella Got Her Groove Back”…. Which was a film I saw like time ago for me to not even know it was Taye Diggs who was the young man Angela Bassett was seeing… I won’t lie, I was dozing enough times during the film but the light was turned off, so she probably thought I was quiet and watching the film… I woke up towards the end though when the guy was like he was going to medical school… after she’s like I don’t really like that film, but I watch it… don’t know why… we were just cotching on the sofa together…. I asked her why, but she never gave me a reason… “There is this one guy my sister used to like, her first boyfriend… she was about seventeen then and her boyfriend was nineteen… and this boy was close to the family and that… everyone thought they’d be together like forever… but then he meant this 35-year old woman and they started going out and he’s now married to her… ever since my sister hasn’t been the same… “She said… and her tone was grave as well… I was thinking does Byron know this… anyway it wasn’t like they were going out, so it didn’t matter, he was probably somewhere upstairs trying to get a lil’ something… “I’m so sorry, men can be pigs sometimes… I’m a guy and sometimes we do, do crazy stuff like that…” I said, trying to console her… I was now stoking her arms… and don’t ask me why I was still doing that because I don’t know… the film was kinda long still almost three hours!!!

“Do you wanna come sleep in my room?” Macy said… I’m like raw… you don’t even know me love… and its not like she was saying you gonna sleep on the floor… we into her bedroom, which looked cool and cute… with drawing, writings and pictures all over the walls… it was to late to be looking at the pictures and be asking, who’s this… who’s that… so I just went on the bed straight… under the duvet, it was warm there plus my joints where aching after watching the film and dozing in an uncomfortable position…. She came under the duvet as well… and she was under my arms… as in she moved herself into the position… I wasn’t going to take advantage of this position; I was just going to play it sweet… so I held her… and kissed her hair… “Goodnight luv…” and I went to bed straight not even trying to contemplate anything!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home