Sunday, April 10, 2005

April 9, 2005

We woke up about 10am, and we started speaking again… about how funny it was that some stranger was sleeping in her bed… stranger you know??? Her sister popped her head through the door… without knocking as well!!! Imagine what if I was butt naked??? I was still under the duvet though…. “Is that you Macy? I know you not trying it on my sister, because I know the way you carry on Kelly….” She said as she threw a package onto the bed… Carry on??? Is she trying to tint me bad or something? I’ve had enough of bad publicity of recent takes to Louise… “What was that I about…” Macy said… “Have you got a girlfriend?” she asked… tricky question… I didn’t wanna lead her on… but still I didn’t wanna sound like a chump… “I’ve got a girl actually… but we going through problems…” I said… “Aww… what’s wrong? You can talk to me Kelly…” She looked at me and said… “I don’t know… it’s just like… whatever I do I ain’t good enough… “I said… I wasn’t exactly lying… I had just sugar-coated a bit of Amerie’s story… so it came out to sound kinda real and true… she gave me some dumb advice which I can’t remember now….

The package was some Glamour magazine… and she was so excited… apparently she’s subscribes to it and that’s her favourite magazine… so we sat up on the bed and she was reading stuff to me… which was kinda sweet… we went through some quizzes together about “The perfect guy…” I got a few ticks still… heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy….that’s when Byron and Macy’s sister walked in… “What’s going on bruv?” Byron said… I know he must have got some… “I’m cool you?” I said… “Aww… that’s so sweet, you doing quizzes with Kelly… Byron never does that, he just wakes up, gets out of bed and goes to the TV….” She said…. “You’ll make a good boyfriend” She continued… “Oh well, he’s got a girlfriend…” Macy said… Byron looked at me as if to say what??? Since when??? Aren’t you meant to be putting you bid in or something? “You know what they say about the good ones… always taken…” Macy’s sister said… giving Byron some look…. “It don’t bother me…. “Byron shrugged…

Macy cooked us breakfast, she makes the best pancakes!!! With hot chocolate… nice breakfast… after I was filled up with pancakes… I suggested the idea, that we played monopoly… it was so fun!!! Four people, Byron and I against Macy and her sister… its funny how girls make silly decision based on sentiments… to cut the long story short, we beat the two girls out so easily, without any challenge!!! I won the first game and err… I won the second… but at first Byron gave me a run for my game… but I eventually bit him, he was getting all excited thinking it wasn’t monopoly money, chatting to Macy’s sister about how she should take some money and go shopping because he was “living large” in monopoly… Byron is so jokes… the funny things was that was his first time of playing monopoly… or he hasn’t played it in a long time, because I had to give him a master-class in monopoly….. Macy started getting irate about the game, because I was having a swipe at her which was all fun… she left the game and threw the money and the dice to the floor and walked away… I had to go to her in the bedroom and tell her I was sorry… give her a lil’ hug as well… anything to get her back, so I could whoop her ass properly at the game…!

Byron and I got dropped at the station, where we caught a train back to London, and its funny because it was on the train I realised I never took Macy’s number off her… but I thought it’s cool… its not like there was anything there…. And its not about London-Bristol journey!!! We met some two girls on the train though which was jokes… Byron started speaking to them first… after which one of them came to sit next to me… don’t know why, but she dropped the whole… “You’ve got a girlfriend” talk as well, I used the same line I used with Macy, which got me the sympathy vote… and got us talking on a level… she wasn’t my type anyway so I thought why not mock about…. “Byron, are we doing anything now?” I said…. “No bruv” he answered as he continued speaking to the other girl… “Wanna come to the house?” I asked… “What? How can you ask me to come to your house? You don’t even know me!” she said… “Why not?” I asked… “Err… because you just met me on this train and you asking me to come to your house…” She said… thinking she was all hard and that… “Seen... maybe we could get together for a movie then a drink… then” I said…. “That’s better…” She said… “I don’t mind doing that…. There are a few good films at the cinema I wanna see you know…” She said… as we went into some in depth conversation about movies….

You should have learnt a technique... how to successfully ask a girl something… in fact anyone… children use it all the time as well… if you want something… ask for like a really big thing… and carry on about it… the person will probably keep on saying no… then gradually bring down the offer to what you want… at which point out of sympathy and guilt of not agreeing with you previously… will say YES to you…. People use it at bargaining all the time…. You know you really wanna sell a car at £2K… so you put £3K on it… and the person bargains and bargains and brings it down to £2.5K and think, oh I got a bargain… but really, that’s what you wanted… if you started at £2K, they’ll try to bargain down to like £1.5K…

That’s a great bargaining tool… get thinking…. “What do I want… and look for a way to get it!!!!!”

To for information, Byron and I got off the train without taking the girls’ numbers, you must have seen the look of their faces… like “What’s that all about…?”… It was fun though, the trip back to London wasn’t that boring… thanks to them!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's great, not getting a girl's number when you know you could have!

good on you kelly!

1:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home