Monday, March 21, 2005

March 22, 2005

I was having a chat with a mate of mine (we work together), who was sharing with me his “dead” love life… “I’ve never been the type to chirsp a girl or anything, and its kinda funny when I go out with my mates, they all getting numbers and having a laugh when I’m just standing there, looking all the butterflies fly past” he said… I mean he wasn’t ugly or nothing, he was a nice guy, good job... but what was wrong… he was into the entire good guy, gentleman malarkey… “Bruv, I was there once… it doesn’t pay” I told him… which is true... good is nice, trust me… but bad is better… it depends on how you look at the bad… the bad guys gets the birds while the good guys either get the very used ones or don’t get any at all…! I told him about the whole cocky and funny approach… which he didn’t quite get… most guys don’t get it and say something like, you cant use it for all girls because some wont be having it… you been rude to them….That’s all BOLLOCKS!!! Trust me, when you’ve mastered the art of being cocky and funny at the same time… like I say all the time… magical things will start to happen!!!

I remember when I first started using the whole cocky and funny thing… bruv, did I look stupid or what… trust me I was funny from day one… but there was no attitude there… which is simply like a dog with no teeth… it looks the part but there was no edge to it… no fun no adventure… have you thought about it that there are three broad types of men? Forget the good the bad and the ugly… it’s about the 1. Bad boy, 2. The lover and 3. The friend…

The bad boys just attract the women because they offer one of the things women long for… security? Having a guy with all the street cred, and one that will stand up for you any time of the day? And did I mention what women really want? Being cherished and nourished… the bad boy offers nourishment in terms of security and the “no one can touch me” feeling… having the guy everyone knows and fears kinda thing… the thing is this wears out as women get older… and tend to look for a more responsible guy… but the “bad boy” element still has to be there but in minuscule quantity… the bad boy is spontaneous, unpredictable and has the whole sweet and sour side to him… one day he’s “I cant do without you”, the next day he hasn’t called you for a week!!!! The whole women love what they can’t have… or can barely get their hands on…. Imagine… having soapy hands and trying to turn the tap…. You really need the water but then its hopeless… u keep trying and finally you get a grip which you lose almost immediately!!!

Okay, Mr Lover… many guys like to think they are this… but really they are not… they try all the sweet talk, maybe manage to have a few girls swoon over them… what makes a good lover… someone who isn’t selfish, but puts the interest of their lover way before them… many guys may perceive Mr Lover as a dickhead…. Fair enough most of them are… actually rephrasing that… those who think they are dickheads… a real Mr Lover says the right thing and does the right thing at the perfect time (not just the right time)…. These are the guys that have about ten girls swooning over them without even saying anything to them… that’s because they are seen as an epitome of what a perfect guy is because of how they treat some girl they know….

Friend… really most guys are… the friend approach… be friends with a girl and wait for the day, all your dreams will come true and she’ll confess her feelings for you and you’ll become lovers and live happily ever after… this takes forever and the attraction aspect of the relationship isn’t as strong as if it was normal.. in this category, the girl is in it for the personality which sucks… how would you like it if a girl said to you… “I only like you because you’ve got such an amazing personality….”? Guys are very visual… and we all like to be appreciated visually… its funny how you see some guys on the street and while they are walking you think are looking into a store... whereas they are only admiring their appearance via the store windows… you take time out to look at a guy (you’d know the type… thinks he’s all pretty and that)… especially when he comes out of a car, bus or train and look at him… and how he looks at anything which offers him a view of his reflection… There’s nothing bad in the friend approach… its just long….

Therefore the winner approach is merging the three categories together… it doesn’t work easily but if you can achieve it then REALLY MAGICAL THINGS will happen!!! Think about it… girls love being cherish and nourished… the lover does the cherishing, the bad boy offers security (nourishment) and the friend…???? Lets just say he makes a vain attempt at doing both… but a friend always listens which neither the bad boy nor the lover does… the lover has selective memory and hears just what he wants to hear…. “How much you love what he’s giving or doing to you”... such an ego trip for them….

Also can’t stress enough the importance of mastering being cocky and funny…. I’m not there yet but bwoy… I can say I’ve made good improvements… I remember the first time I tried it… I went to some party and saw some girl… who looked young but she wasn’t…. so I went up to her and said hi… all the what’s your name… and because she looked young I thought I should have a go at her… “So how old are you…” “How old do you think I am?”… “Err… you look 14…” Looking back in retrospect… I think I was stupid saying that because she didn’t look 14… but I thought I was being funny…. She looked at me for a bit….and the look on her face just said it all… she didn’t even say anything… she probably thought…”What a loser”… I did a quick sly look around (all guys do this)… to check if anyone had seen or heard what happened… fortunately… I don’t think anyone was listening or watching…. Therefore... practice makes perfect… be prepared for the “You are a loser” look….

NOTE: The whole concept of cocky and funny is to throw a girl off her guards and for her to think… he’s got some balls talking to me like that… but at the same time... he’s funny I think I like him… ONLY use this on girls who you reckon have some self esteem and even if they do... don’t make jokes about what clearly seems like an insecurity…. i.e. making fun of someone’s weight or disability… that’s just mean and you’ll look like a jerk…. Instead… use something that they perceive is a strength!!!

And try not to get yourself slapped!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he he!

ur site rocks kelly, dis is like have an online hitch!

6:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop comparing kelly to hitch have u seent he film? kelly is a fake!!!!!!!!!!!

kelly u need to be real allow all the games

9:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

give respect to where its due, y r u lot hating! go kelly go kelly go!

12:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly, how did u learn so much? i need some game blud! ders this girl ive been talkn 2 and i think she's got a bit too relaxed chatting about some lets be friends kinda thing, which im not on, any advice?

12:33 am  
Blogger Olan Collardy said...

get a next chic and rub it in her face then she'll fix up if she really likes u, that works like a charm

no woman wants a guy no other woman wants... get it?

12:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"being friends" isnt that bad, it could mean try harder. look at the bright side, this girl can introduce u 2 some of her girlfriends who are probably even nicer than she is!

behind every cloud is a silver lining

12:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwoy!

11:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home