Monday, March 21, 2005

March 21, 2005

I couldn’t be asked to go over to Louise place last night, one, because I was tired and two because I could see her game and it wasn’t about that… don’t get this twisted she was looking over nice yesterday and wouldn’t mind getting a lil’ sum’um but it was just long and the unnecessary drama that comes after it wasn’t worth it at all!!! So I went over there today… hmm… I don’t know if it’s me but she’s been looking kinda nice nowadays unlike before when she was just standard… she was wearing sweat pants which just made her backside look sumptuous… “I’ve gotta keep my eyes of that thing, because I do something I might regret….” I thought… “Nice TV you’ve got here I said… how come you didn’t get Darren to fix it?” I asked…. “Oh Marie has dumped him... long story, but to cut the long story short, Marie said she kissed some guy and it was good… and can’t see Darren in the same light again…” Louise said… “You wouldn’t happen to know this guy she kissed would you?” I asked… “Not really, she said he was at the party she and her friends threw and she must have kissed him in the bathroom and how he put her on the wall and all that… “She said… “Okay… too much detail…” I said… I was kinda flattered but Marie didn’t have to go into that much detail, was she trying to undermine me or what? That’s when Marie walked in… “Hey… sexy Mr Kelly… fixing our new TV ey?” Marie said and she ate an apple… “Yeap… you ladies need to get a man in the house, to do all these fixes for you…” I said… “That’s where you come in isn’t it?” Marie said… what’s that suppose to mean I thought… did she mean for her or for Louise? “Is it? Don’t get me wrong I’ll be flattered to have two sisters at the same time but…” … “Don’t be stupid…” Louise interrupted… and she wasn’t smiling either… “Okay??? I was just joking…” I said… it felt really weird… I take it if she knew about Marie and I, she won’t wanna see my face ever again…

When I finished setting the TV up, she made me some nice food… after which Marie went to bed… I was on the sofa with Louise… and I knew what she wanted… every lady needs servicing after a while… for some its every week, some every month and some can go on for a year without it! But I knew it was Louise’s time because it was written all over her face....and she had her head leaning on laps… THAT WASN’T HELPING EITHER!!! I didn’t wanna stroke her hair to promote or encourage anything so I kept my hands to myself… which must have been strange to her… If she never did her little emotional outburst maybe everything would still be okay… I don’t think she thought about that before saying what she said… when people do stuff like that it either brings them together (i.e. become a couple) or they just grow apart.. And I think it’s more of the latter now… because I can’t even talk to her about anything now… not even Amerie which we used to talk about…! She then rose up and looked at me as if to say… “So what are you saying…?” before I could even replied in my thoughts… she kissed me… wooowww… hold it tiger…. I withdrew… “We shouldn’t be doing this” I can’t believe I even said that!!! I was as horny as a guy who hasn’t had none for ages (come to think about it… I hadn’t had none for time)… Kelly actually said those words…. It would have been cool before but with her current emotional state, that will be taking advantage… but come to think about it… she could be taking advantage too... like using me for her “servicing”… looking at it that way… I wanted to take her there and then… but like I said it wasn’t about that… I couldn’t go through with it… “Why not?” She asked… THAT’S MY LINE!!!... that’s what I’m meant to be saying… now she was saying it….! “Because…” She was now sitting on me…. Okay… this is getting out of hand… “I know you want it Kelly…” Obviously it looks like I want it because you can feel my boner… but that doesn’t mean I want it… I just aroused!!! Get it? “Naa…” I stood up… slightly shoving her aside… “I do wanna do something with you… but it just doesn’t feel right…” I continued… can’t believe I was saying this… these are chic lines… She looked mortified… I must have killed her self esteem… she’s probably thinking I’m I that rubbish… that this guy is saying no to me and he’s gonna leave…? Thinking about that now… I’m thinking I should have done it to make her happy… BUT NO!!! I got my jacket… “I’m sorry Louise…” Okay its getting weird… I need to crack a little joke to ease the atmosphere…. “Maybe some other time when you wearing something a bit sexier… its not about those sweat pants… I cant feeling nothing…” I laughed… “You are dumb, you know that…” She smiled… at least she smiled!!!

I sat in my car for a while thinking about the scenes that could have followed if I actually went ahead with it… what I could be doing and getting right now… MR SUGAR wasn’t too happy and I could feel him having a fit and cussing… “Shut up you” I muttered to myself… After a while (about 20minutes)… I managed to get the engine running… DAMN IT!! My car stereo wasn’t working… I could do with a slow jam right now!!!

Got home and jumped into my bed… maybe I should have gone through with it… its not about feeling how I was feeling right now…

Super horny!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally kelly is starting to do the right thing!

1:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh kelly, u r a joker! that is 2 funny, but im proud of u for resisting temptation.
However, tell me kelly, if it was marie instead of louise, wud u hav done the same thing?
Yeh-thought not. lol

3:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im feeling that comment, he prob did because it was convenient 4 him

3:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think we missing the point here, kelly said he didnt do it because of the "drama" Louise had brought up the other time, therefore if it werent 4 her drama, he would have nailed her to the wall, just like Marie!!! he he he

3:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad kelly know about the wall thing, I luv it wen i put on the wall, its just this adrenalin thing

big tip 4 guys who try act like they know

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home