Saturday, March 12, 2005

March 12, 2004

Michael’s cook up was off the hook, it had everything thing I'd expected and bwoy I wasn’t disappointed. Amerie had picked me up, because I asked her to, I wanted to have some drink today (when I mean drink I don’t mean getting smashed... just a glass...), haven’t had some in time, and if I had some, I wont drive home, which is long, so I asked her to pick me up. She was looking nice and chic as usual, she had on a twist knot Vest and some miss sixty jeans... damn nice... I still haven’t seen her wear the same pair of shoes.... and I wasn’t about to ask how many pairs she's got... rough calculation... she goes shopping like every week and buys shoes almost every time she goes shopping... hmm...so how many pairs will she have now???

Amerie and I were the first "couple" to get to Michael’s place. Looks like Fiona had done the place up... the place looked so tranquil, and had D’Angelo’s “Lady” playing softly in the background… and bwoy could I smell some good food…. Michael came, out…dressed casually… (Thought so… didn’t think this was a dress up event!!! Because I had my FCUK jumper with black flare trousers…which looked pretty casual to me…) “Is that you Kelly” He said… looking at Amerie who was now dying in embarrassment because Michael kept on making this funny sound like he was clearing his throat… and bwoy what could I say… Amerie was buff!!! “You must be……” He said… waiting for her to complete the statement…. “Amerie….” She smiled… looking at me… as if to say… your friend is embarrassing me… “Bruv…” He said once again and he shook my hand with a brief embrace… “See what you working with…” He said… Fiona then walked in from the kitchen…. “Hey, Fiona, how are you doing” I said as I gave her a hug… “This is Amerie… Amerie meet “The Brother’s First Lady” (we called her that because she’d been the only girl to have been with one of “The Brothers” for so long… and plus her and Michael were engaged… just as everyone was exchanging pleasantries… the buzzer when off and it was Byron and his ex-girlfriend (the model one)… then there was another round of everyone saying hi, this is this, this is that…. Just when we thought we were finishing, Mark came in with this girl who was nice!!!! Bwoy… this house was filled with four beautiful women!!! I thought to myself…”The brothers” aren’t doing bad at all…. If I had to rank the girls…. Amerie will come first! Definitely… followed by Mark’s girl, Byron’s model chic (that’s why she’s a model!!!) then Fiona… trust me Fiona wasn’t standard… she was nice as well…!!!

Everyone talked… it was more of the guys on one side catching up and the girls getting acquainted with each other… I think that was the whole point, to get our “women” to meet each other… even though I wasn’t sure about Mark’s girl or Byron’s girl (he didn’t tell me they were on speaking terms) and Mark changes girls like he changes his clothing… The girls were watching America’s Next Top Model in the sitting room, while we were playing Pool in Michael’s dinning area… he’d just bought the table and had been looking to play with his “boys”… he’d complained about playing with Fiona who he’d been teaching…. Funny guy… This was my best part…!!! When you are one of the brothers… you shouldn’t take anything personal… and everything said doesn’t leave the room in which it was said… it’s all for jokes…

We’d been asking Byron if he was back with his ex (the model)… “Naa… I’m not on that, I just asked her to come, because she was in town… and I couldn’t be asked to bring no one else” Byron said…. “Seen”… I said… You can always trust Mark to start something at this point… “How’s Vicki?” Mark asked… I knew where this was going… Vicki was Byron’s ex-girlfriend before the model one… but Mark was doing a thing with her before Byron started going out with her and everyone knows Byron loved her off!!!…. I was smiling already… and Mark was smiling as well…. “I don’t know, why don’t you call her and ask” Byron said… as he potted the third ball in a row… I don’t know if Mark was trying to wind him up so he would play crap… or he just wanted to have fun… Mark was the king at pool amongst “The Brothers” anyway… then Michael, Byron and last but not the least… Me… I started playing pool just a year ago… unlike the others… “Did I tell you she went down on me?” Mark smiled… he was such a devil… “Oh yeah…did I tell you, you met her first, did I tell you she left you for me and did I tell you she went down on me too….” Byron said… “and oh yeah, I slept with her you didn’t” he continued… potting the fourth in a row… this was so funny… its not the first time a conversation like this will crop up… it doesn’t end in a fight… and life carries on normal…. “And she told me about the size of your…..” he added… as he smiled… I was on the floor now… and Michael couldn’t restrain himself no more… Mark smiled as if he was lost for words… but I know he was recuperating thinking of his next line… but Byron wasn’t going to give him any breathing space… “You know that girl you used to love off like back in the days… can’t remember her name now… while you were taking her out to cinema then and getting nothing… she took me cinema… err…she paid and guess what I did… piece the life out of her…. And what did you get…. A hug…a thank you hug… how sweet… don’t mess with me Mark…don’t get me started”… “Who said I didn’t get anything….?” Mark said in protest…. “Come on Mark, you and I know you didn’t get anything…”At least I had your woman and the pleasure was all mine….” Mark smiled as he potted his first…. “You know you chat so much shit Mark, you think you are the Mack daddy… while you were wasting money and time on that girl, she was busy sexing me and oh I forgot to tell you…. We were at it once when she was on the phone to you…. How about that???” Byron said… It was funny hearing all this “back in the days stuff” now… wonder what’s going on now…. “I know you Mark, you wanted that girl then… it’s easy for you to get the cheap ones… but someone like her, you couldn’t have… at least that’s one girl you never had… and I had her!!!” Byron smiled…. “At least I had your woman….who you loved off….” Mark said… he was losing now… which is quite surprising because you couldn’t beat him at these games…. “Had my woman? Listen to yourself Mark… more like I took your woman and made her mine…” Byron said… I was getting stitches now… and Michael had been on the floor without making an effort to get back up…. “Did I tell you her thang stank?” Mark was losing this battle real quick…. “Err… Mark, we both know it didn’t because she never let you anywhere there….” Byron said… as he potted another ball… its kinda funny because Mark was the one loosing at pool now… “Yeah its cool, you can have my left over… and the other one who took you cinema… you can have her…” Mark said…. Trying to redeem himself… “The thing is I never wanted her and the funny thing is SHE KNEW!!! Because I told her how I was going out with Vicki then….” Byron laughed as he potted the black ball…. NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL JOKES!!!! And that was the end of it… no one said nothing about it no more… but it was well entertaining and “enlightening”…

The food was ready by now and everyone was sitting down in the sitting room eating… “Lets play a game… truth or dare….” Mark suggested… you could trust him to say that… after all he probably brought a girl he didn’t care about… “Allow those games….” I said… Amerie was my princess… and it was going to stay that way… Michael was quiet, but I’m sure he wont see the funny side to anyone sticking their tongue down Fiona’s throat!!! “How about every couple tell us about their first time” Mark said again…. “Err... not everyone has had a first time” Amerie said…. Hmm… impressive she stood out, out of all the girls there… even Fiona didn’t say anything… thanks Amerie for baiting up our “non-existent sex life”…. I kinda like the fact that she said that… “How about how each couple met….” Byron’s model chic said… “I’ll start…. “ I said… “Byron and I went to this party and I saw Amerie… I’d spoken to her earlier on in the party, nothing serious… just idle chit chat…. Then I thought to myself…you’d be stupid if you left this party without that girl’s number… so I stepped to the DJ to slow it down because slow jams were my favourite and also an excuse to get my hands on her… and the rest is history….” I said… as I grabbed on to her hand…. She smiled… “Is it?... I wasn’t into you until that day we went shopping though… that’s when I started liking you….” Amerie said…

Michael was next… there was nothing really to say about them because he “speeched”… or “put his bid in” for a year before they started going out so you could say, they were friends become lovers… which is the way it should be really because you know each other properly instead of finding out crap later on in the relationship…. Byron and “The model chic” used to get the same train on his way to work, and he’d taken him two weeks to sum up the courage to speak to her… after which they were friends for another four months and they started going out… and Mark just met his girl three days ago… so everyone in the room knew her as much as Mark did!!!! He met her at some bar, he’d been trying to talk to the girl’s friend who wasn’t paying him any attention even after he bought both of them drinks… and he said he thought to him… I swear she’s nicer (the girl he came with)… we spoke some more… and Amerie played a game of pool with Mark and Byron, while I was with the others in the sitting room…. Watching some film on Sky which I can’t remember the title right now because I busy talking to Fiona, who was telling me about her trip to St. Lucia with Michael…. Byron’s model chic had been listening too and she couldn’t stop talking about some photo shoot she had at the Island….

Amerie stayed over at my place today… we didn’t do anything though… not even a simple kiss… even if I wanted to, I was too knackered to…. She only stayed over because we got to my place at 1am… she cotched at my place till about 3am and she was all sleeping them… so we slept together on the sofa…. All cuddled up….

I’M LOVING IT!!!!

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know something I've noticed about you Kelly, you've got two sides to you (are you a gemini?), you got a sweet side to you and you've also got this dark side, finkin all what Mark and Byron were discussing was funny! shows how unserious you and "your brothers" are!!!!

7:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I aint neva fot bout leaving a comment but i decided 2 cos im starting 2 like dis site

yea kelly i respect your game and all but you aint all that.hehe.Aint it funny how kelly never tells us mishapps...common kelly you cant be this purfect...its about time you started admitting those times that you got rejected by dose honeys in the bar you were speeching and were not having it because you failed to purchase 40p Airwaves..hehe....but apart from that yea kellys games cool

My second comment is to WISE ONE or kelly or who else has got sensible advise I got a lil problem right now.....theres dis girl i was feeling....like at first i started speakin to her as friends(wid da intent of stayin friends) but then i started feeling her...itold her i had luvin 2 give her and show her(i never do dis but i just felt i might aswell)....lets call her marie(i aint talking bout ur marie kelly...mine..HA HA HA...shes mine..mine forever..HA HA....(am sorry)by the way marie had(s) a man...anyways marie showed me shes on me and rare rare....fair enuf...i and marie was meant 2 meet up one day....well dis day on ma way 2 her i kina bumped into ma ex/link gal at some bus stop and i kina spoke 2 her and she asked me if i wanted 2 come ova..which i did...da nite was kina fun and exciting but da fing is i had called marie eearlier on but i couldnt get through so i just fot anova day init....neways dis day went by....i spoke 2 marie like 2days after and she told me she couldnt get 2 me because she didnt have her fone.....fair enuff....well from den 2 now(dis was like 2weeks ago) i and marie aint spoken and b4 it was like she used 2 kinda txt me and call me.....i aint 2 bovad cos i got ova prospects but its like i just want 2 know if KELLY or WISE ONE as they seem 2 me as people who have insight can tell me wat did i do wrong....i mean am i guilty for tryin 2 give marie some luvin even do shes got a man....and how come ever since we was meant 2 meet up she aint called me....i aint called her 2 but i once left a missed call which obviously she aint got back 2....from ma view...i feel shes got dis perception of me as being a ''player'' and finks am just tryin 2 play games on her and get ma piece but da cliche is i am tryin 2 be serious cos i actually kina like her....so show me wat im guiylt of get me....tell me whats a bruva 2 do?

8:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOAH

11:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who exactly are d brothers and dr girls, Do i know em in real life. p.s. Kelly u stil didnt notice me as i suspected (well theres always 2moro). Take Care babes xxx

12:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry wen i meant 2moro, i actually meant 2day. pls try & pay attention 2 me. xxxxxxxxxxxx

12:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha, thout that b tru Kel's

1:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha, thout that b tru Kel's

1:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jayjay,

u r not guilty of tryin to give luvin' to a next man's wifey, its only wrong if they married but otherwise its a free world! there are bare girls in unfulfilled and unhappy relationships (i.e. Marie), a girl who's got a man has no business talking to next manz like that, so u r "trying to rescue her" as long as uve got good intentions

You havent done nothing wrong by her not phoning you, you need to call her up and ask her whats going on, dont 4get she's got a man, he's showing her luv while u sitting thinking about her, if she didnt the case will be different! what you need to do is to get up off ur bum, and do something about it, call her and tell her how you feel since she feels the same, its gonna b easy peasy? on the other hand dont rush things, be her friend like you really wanted to! and things will take form from there

2:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly, i think i need HELP, i THINK i have psychologicl issues, cos i keep dreaming about you . i donoo why because i dont know yuo from nowhere, all i do is read ur diary, and now im dreaming about you. i think its because i read about u , and think u r perfect, u r what i am looking for. I think i need help, WHAT TO DO!!!

7:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what exactly are these dreams about, maybe I can help you

8:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur not listening 2 me Kelly. I AM DREAMING ABOUT U. U U U U U. I dont want 2 be, but i cant help myself, and dey say dreams always have meanings behind them. The thing is i dont know you, i just have this image of what i think u look like, and i end up doing things to u. but i havent been entirely honest: THE REAL PROBLEM IS I HAV A MAN. I CANT BE DREAMING ABOUT U. -from a seriously disturbed individual, who needs 2 get help real quick, and stop dreaming about a non-existent person

8:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls TAKE THIS SERIOUS. i might have to stop reading ur addictive diary, just to get u out of my head!!! pls help me

8:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like I said, tell me about the dreams, that's the only way I can help.

8:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look i have to go soon so my mum can use the interent, but just no tht i dream of doig things wvt you, we even had sex once in my dreams (its was to passionate as well) 4 a guy i don not no. its deep stuff!

9:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAY...why wasnt i invited 2 d cookup?, i thout i was part of the family!

9:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me vips. i love u boo, i know ur reading this site (ur sister told me)!!!

9:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i no, its so not fair u lot all have a close knoit bond [like on demz t.v programmes, where dey all get along like a family tin]. Do ya'll really all jam 2geva lyke dt, i no ur friends but i dint no u lot all tight lyke tdt, & r u in real life really dt tight, even with ur brother's girls.
I wanna b part of the family 2, i want to b a brother's girl.
U Lot r heavy!!! awwwwwww

9:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think my mum would approve of som1 lyk kelly. does any1 else agree?

10:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wont b surprised if she does :-)

10:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all ur mums dont like somone like kelly, duh,

11:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

last comment u didnt make any sense, in fact most of these commentors dont make any sense!

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home