Thursday, March 17, 2005

March 17, 2005

I can’t believe who I saw, Chloe!!! Background info, Chloe and I went to University together even though she was a year below me… I met her like two years ago, through a friend at my university… I loved this girl off!!! It was like two weeks after I finished with Claire… she took my mind off Claire like in the twinkling of an eye… Chloe was so pretty and she had really long hair... (I know I'm into short hair… but she was an exception)…. The thing was she had a boyfriend...then I liked her so much... I’ll would have made her wifey instantly... she was so different from every other girls; she respected herself... and so damn smart as well… I went to one of the best universities the in UK and to see a buff girl like her at my university was an eye raiser…. I liked her so much I couldn’t tell her how I felt about her… you know how to tell if a guy really likes a girl? He’s always talking about her… pretty much the same about girls…. Ask all my friends… she was all I talked about… but nothing happened because she had a boyfriend… so we just became good friends… but lost contact after I left university….

I saw her at London Bridge station, and she’d been so pleased to see me… “Looking all professional now hun”… she looked so pretty with her oriental looking eyes…which had a hint of hazel!!! Almond shaped eyes… I called her the girl in red then…because she was wearing red the first day I saw her…. I know I sound a bit passionate about her… because she’s one of the first girls I saw as wifey material…and first girl I introduced to my mum… so trust me I did like her…. We’d gone to Caffé Nero to get some hot chocolate and almond croissants… after the meal… we went on a stroll together… Being the new confident guy I was… I reckon I had to let her know how I felt then even though it wasn’t like we were going to start seeing each other or going out… but she deserved to know… “It’s funny you know…. How I used to like you so much back in the days… but we became good friends… and its weird telling you this”… I said…. “That’s so random… I kinda knew you did…. Why didn’t you tell me? “She said…. “Hmm… because you had a boyfriend?” I said… “Still you could have told me… my boyfriend and I were having problems then anyway and we not together anymore… even though we keep breaking up and getting back together…” We’d talked about the first time we met and subsequent meetings… funny how I remembered everything and she’d forgotten some details… hmm… guess I was the one who was on it then…. “If I’d known you like I know you now and I didn’t have a boyfriend then… things would have been different….” She said… looking at me dead in the eyes….. Okay… is it me or is it getting hot… I fiddled with my tie to loosen it…. “Is it… so you did like me?” I asked…. “Hmmm… you are too brave for me…” …brave…what as brave got to do with anything… “It’s like you know what you want from life… very determined… and got your head screwed on….”…. “Okay now you’ve lost me…” I laughed…. “You are a beautiful person… cute obviously…. And like I said… things could have been different….” She said… I didn’t know if this was the point I should have kissed her... or hugged her… but I managed to say… “Seen…” SEEN!!!!???? Is that all you could say? KELLY COME ON!!!??? “I have to start going now… I told my friend I’ll stop over at her place…. “That’s cool… nice seeing you again” I said… as I hugged her…she started to walk away…. “Errrm… Chloe…” I called… “I was thinking whether you'd fancy going out this Saturday…? Maybe grab something to eat?” I asked…. “I’m going to see my friend in Bristol… but you know what… we can meet up on Sunday…” hmm... I wasn’t so sure about Sunday…. That’s Byron’s birthday…. And he’s having a drink up at Bar One… “Ermm… I’ll squeeze you in…” I said… “What…? You are a joker…” She said…. “Call me….” She continued… and walked into the station…..

Okay!!! you might think…. How come Kelly’s such a ladies man… errmmm it wasn’t the story back in the days… It wasn’t like I was manky back in the days… but I was lacking the confidence which most guys do… I was a good guy, sweet gentleman… until Claire showed me it’s not always about being a gentleman…. I’m kinda saying thank you to her in retrospect…. And like everyone’s dying to find out…. How did you get confident???

Two things… refining my brand and finding my USP (Unique Selling Point)… Your brand is how people perceive you… like the Mercedes brand… you equate that brand to quality…. unlike hearing something dodgy like a Skoda…. So…refining my brand was like moving from a Skoda to a Merc…. You could change this by… changing your appearance… the way you dress… and how you carry yourself… I used to be one of them brehs with no shape up and that…. And USP… only if guys could tap into this… then everyone would be a superstar….!!!! Being yourself!!!!! Your USP is what makes you different from anyone else…. UNIQUE SELLING POINT!!!!! What is your comfort zone…? what makes you happy and tick…?. For me it was my humour… and humour can make a guy 100 times more attractive…!!!! Girls love guys who can make them laugh…. Add a bit of cockiness to it and bwoy…magical things will happen… so guys get your pen out and start brainstorming!!!

What is your USP!!!! Without it…you are a fake guy trying to be someone else… you know you’ve found it when a girl cant put her hands on why she really likes you…. “I just do…. “they say….

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive got a question Kelly, I can say I was like you, I really like this girl, we are friends and I feel I'll lose her friendship if she doesnt like me that way when I come out to tell her I like her

HELP!

12:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kelly, i cant beileve its really you

12:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kelly, i cant beileve its really you

12:58 am  
Blogger Olan Collardy said...

you need to think!!! sit down and think, which do you prefer... sitting down and look at this girl while she's telling you about how she was with some guy the previous night or she telling you how nice it was being with you the previous night... life is all about RISKS!!!

low risk = low gain
high risk = high POTENTIAL gain (Note... not all high risks decision yield high gain)

Therefore to you its high risk because you dont wanna lose your friendship (wow... i think thats just an excuse for you being a coward... get it in there bruv!!!! )

ive been there and ive learnt my lesson... if you like a girl (like proper... and you watching "ur friendship" or "her boyfriend"... i tell you, u r wasting your time!!! you owe it to yourself, her and "your POTENTIAL destiny" to tell her how you feel...!!!

and dont be a wussy about it!!!

4:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y do i think kelly is going 2 doing a little sumthing with Chloe, and then say it 4 old times

4:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago, but while we were together, I knew his bredrin like me cuz he was always flirting wiv me. I was hurt after my boyfriend dumped me and started linking his bredrin and we r now dng tings. I've been feeding on my ex's bredrin's silence because, I know he luvs "piecing" me, and if he tells my ex, it'll be over for him, I cant do this no more and I feel if I stop, he'll brag to my ex about it and I dont want him to know because it'll hurt him!

somebody help!

5:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to the girl who's dng tings wid her manz ex, one phrase, U R PATHETIC!!!

i cant stand girls like u!

5:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...calm down

6:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come some girls dont think. If u aint doing it 4 yurself, u can at least do it 4 girls.

Doing things with one man there, next man there.

For SURE, U aint gonna settle down cos i aint gonna let my boy settle down with u when i know so much about yur past. Dont u know u r on the receiving end?

Lucky u aint ma sista!


P.S - try keep yurself to yur man alone, SLUT!

1:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KELLY's such a hypocrite!

1:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the cure for Brownsugartitis?

HELP!
HELP!!
HELP!!!

1:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why exactly is Kelly an hypocrite?

1:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly's said it b4, the cure for Brownsugaritis is brownsugar! get it? you can only cure it with itself, in order terms you cant cure it, you can only mitigate its effect.

what r it's symptoms, it'll be helpful if you could tell me, something tells me I'll enjoy its symptoms

1:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay..........to the boy who calling the girl a slut........u need to calm down and allow judging her, we don't no all teh detail so i don't think u have a rigth calling her a slut he dumped her right and now shes moving on (dont matter if its the firend, caus ethe boy don't care right cause he dumped her)........and to the girl, yeah ur in a bad situation, u need to sit down and think bout u want properly......caus if its only bout the 'peicing' then u need to low it caus eit won't be worth it in the end.......and to the girl CLAIMING she has brownsugaritis, wats the matter wit u? seems to me like u been brainwashed, that ur starting to feel u have some made up condition, yeah yeah u may miss the brownsugar luving or watever stupid conditions u have but don't mean its brownsugaritis.....my advice to u,is........ get over it!!!!!!!!!quick

7:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not that easy

3:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home