Sunday, March 20, 2005

March 20, 2005

Bar One was packed to the brim, even though it was a Sunday night, there were enough people there, maybe it was because of Byron’s drink up which I could say attracted about twenty something people… Everyone was just lounging and chatting away… as usual Byron was chatting to about 5 people at the same time doing his madness… Michael was with Fiona… (Hardly a surprise)… and Mark as usual was trying to mac on a girl… the funny thing about Mark is… if you go to a party with him and you are cotching with him thinking you are in the same boat…before you know it… he’ll be standing next to some girl chatting away… and you are sitting all alone thinking… okay… I should be saying a lil’ something now….

Amerie was there and funny enough was chatting to Louise and Marie… wonder what they were talking about… that’s when Chloe came in… oh my days… you can always count on Chloe to come in all dainty and elegant… she had on a camisole top and linen trousers with some pretty sandals… She saw me from the distance and smile… Byron must have seen her and looked at me like “raw… isn’t that Chloe… how come she’s here?” She walked up to me and gave me some extra special hug… We exchanged pleasantries while I held on to her hands… she looked pretty as usual… and you could see all eyes where now checking her out…. Who’s the new girl Kelly’s on? Mark came along and said hello… all the long time no see talk… Michael wasn’t really a fan of Chloe… he reckoned she was overrated… “So what’s up Mr Kelly?” She said… “Nothing much… Byron’s got a tab… so it’s all free drinks on him… he just signed away some band to some management company… so he’s feeling a bit loaded….” I said… “That’s so nice… you looking sharp Kelly… “Chloe said… looking at my fitted flare trousers… I kinda got self conscious with those trousers… because they were tight around the hip and crotch area and if I hard a hard on… it was easily visible… so I tried as much as possible to think about sheep jumping over a fence… in order not to get a hard on….

I’d just sat next to Amerie…. When she said…”Who’s that girl?”… “Err… my back in the days friend…” I said… “Does she like you?” She asked…. “I wish luv, I wish she did… wish I could kiss her fine lips…” I smiled… “You are so funny aren’t you?”….. “Err… I’m not joking….” I stood up… and walked away… “Err… by the way I was joking…” I said as I blew her a kiss…. She smiled… I love seeing her smile…. Chloe was kinda sitting alone because she didn’t know anyone apart from Mark and Byron (who she didn’t know too tough)… so I sat next to her and we just chatted away… I sometimes caught Amerie having a sneak peek at Chloe and I… didn’t see why she was worried… Amerie was buff… nicer than Chloe, don’t get this twisted, Chloe was nice as well!!! Marie came over and sat next to Chloe and I… “Aren’t you going to introduce me to your new girlfriend… Mr Lover?” Marie said… with her hands sitting comfortably on my laps… “My lovely girlfriend is called Chloe and this is my ex… Marie… I’m so lucky to have been with two lovely ladies….” I smiled… Chloe laughed… “I’m not his girlfriend… I’m the girlfriend he never had…” “And I’m the ex he never had…. Init Kelly?” Marie said… Chloe smiled… “I like your tiffany bracelet…” Marie said to Chloe… I’d excused them to have their lil’ chat… that should keep Chloe busy for some time… I thought I had escaped before Louise appeared in front of me and hugged me… “Kelly, are you avoiding me?” She said… Oh no!!! “Of course I’m not luv…” Of course I was… after her lil’ emotional outburst, I’ve been trying to avoid her… “I was thinking if you could come around tonight… I’ve just bought a new TV, can you come fix it for me…?” She said… whatever… lame excuse… “Errm… I’m not too sure..but I’ll try my best” I said as I kissed her on the cheek… what was that all about she must be asking herself….

Big drama… heard a little raising of the voice… and when I looked Byron’s shirt was soaked with drink and a girl was walking out… It was until later when Byron explained to me the girl was accusing him of moving to her friend when he was saying a lil’ something to her as well… “Putting his bid in he said…”… “It’s not about that… pouring drink on my new D&G couture….

Okay… moving to two friends…. This isn’t for the faint hearted!!! Okay lets say you’ve got a girl you are moving to called A… So you’ve been moving to girl A and she’s kinda having it… and all of a sudden she’s got this choong girl friend and your head starts getting all crazy and you can help but try and say a lil’ sumthing to her and bang you get caught because girls talk!

Keep showing girl A love and talk to her about her friend… like “Your friend looked so nice today… “ ask bare questions… this will make her feel funny… but at the same time reassure her and tell her she’s better than her friend… the whole “you special talk”… thing about it she wont really go to her friend and go… this boy is always talking about you… how you are nice… but I’m better… she’ll keep quiet about it… now to the girl A’s friend… you need to be careful because girls talk and kinda watch out for each other… not unless you are Brad Pitt, then she’ll snatch u away from girl A without thinking about it! You need to show her how much you like girl A in action like let her see how good you treat girl A… and how much love you show her… if this girl aint got a man… she’ll start to see you as the “ideal” guy and will warm up to you… here’s when you take advantage… tell her you like the way she carries on…. And how you’d be luving her off if girl A wasn’t there… just mindless chat… she’ll hardly go back to girl A because you told her already you cant be with her because u like girl A… keep both sides sweet… and ONE DAY ONE DAY!!!! When her guards her down… you’ll get that one special luv… then you can start feeding on her silence because she wont tell girl A about it….!!!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS BAD… DON’T DO IT… BUT IF SHE’S A CHOONG THING DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dng tings wiv a girl's friend is just a next LOW!!! stay away from it

11:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know my girl's friend luvs me off, I not really on my girl anymore, so I'm kinda thinking 2 finish it off with her and move to her friend, cuz I know she'll b having it

I'm I doing something wrong?

11:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly i think you reckon you are too nice to settle down with any woman right now thats your problem, once you get round that, you'll get a nice girl!

I understand you getting all the attention right now, which is probably why u think you'd been cheating urself out of bare fun if u settle down right now, lets see how long u can play the game for

11:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

basically kelly ur a bastard who thinks he can get away with all these game plans.. if u r gettin sny girls they like the game not u coz u seem to change so much... fix up and get a life! how can u give people advice on how to move to friends? ur just wrong get ur mind right

9:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who cares if they like the game or kelly and the end of the day he's getting the luvin' and the ego boost what else could he ask 4?

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home