Thursday, March 10, 2005

March 10, 2005

Amerie came round to my place today, this girl keeps looking nicer everyday, and it's all natural beauty. She brought some fruits as well, saying I haven't got enough fruits at home and I should stop eating all those junk food or else my belly will become such a nuisance I won’t be able to see Mr Sugar while standing up... I mean, she's appearing to be wifey material everyday... or is it just because; I haven't tried going "there" with her? My apartment is looking cleaner everyday as well in preparation for these impromptu guests such as Louise and Amerie....

We'd been watching TV together, and even though we weren’t a couple, our pose suggested otherwise... I was holding on to her hands while playing about with her fingers... It's something I love doing... it boosts intimacy between two people, you don’t have to talk all you have to do with hold hands and mess about, that does the talking... you try it... IT ALWAYS WORKS!!! She rested her back on me, and I could smell her perfume, which had this hint of apple scent, so I'd guessed it was DKNY Be Delicious... "You wearing DKNY Be Delicious, aren’t you?" I asked acting like I knew... "That's so sweet, how did you know?"... She asked now looking at me... "Look at those lips" I thought!!! "You such a ladies man aren’t you?" She asked... "Err... lets just say I try my best" I smiled... and then there was this awkward moment, we all know about when two people are looking at each other and its like one person is waiting for the other one to kiss the other... I said I wasn’t going to do anything, but bwoy, this situation was getting out of hand!!! She then made the first move and kissed my lips... noticed kissed my lips...not suck the crap out of them... then she withdrew... "You've been waiting to do that for ages haven’t you?" I smiled... "Are you complaining?" She smiled back... "hmmmm...." I whispered as I kissed her gently on her lips... hmmm...things were getting heated now... and she adjusted her position and was now facing me with her spread over my laps on the sofa... what the???? She withdrew again...and I saw tears streaming down her eyes... what the??? "Why are tears falling down your eyes?" I asked...I was baffled... "Sorry... this is just too emotional for me..." She said as she looked down and fiddled with the collar of my shirt... "It’s kind of weird... every since I broke up with my ex a year ago... I've met loads of guys, dated some, but I didn’t feel anything, I didn’t even feel like getting intimate with them... and then you, it’s like, I think about you and I get butterflies... I kissing you and I'm like, what are you doing Amerie, you only known this guy for like a week and here you are in his house, kissing him..." She said... SHIT SHIT SHIT... now she's dropped the emotional bomb on me....what was I to say??? "Is it?" I managed to say? "I kind of like you, you know... you different... not like the other girls..." Come' on Kelly, you have to do better than that.... She laughed... "Damn... you are a good kisser as well...." She smiled with tears still in her eyes... "I really like you Kelly... I'm usually not like this...." She said... "But I don’t wanna rush into anything... I would like if we could take things slow... work more on our friendship... I feel really comfortable around you... I feel like I can be myself.... only that, you've got this effect on me... you make me really weak..." She was still smiling... she was looking down at my collar with a quick glance at me.... while I kept looking into her eyes... thinking what is going on... its cool she doesn’t want anything serious right now... because that'll make me bail... but I must confess I did like her.... "That’s cool with me... we can be friends... but with you all looking nice like this... I can’t promise you I won’t try putting it on you sometimes..." I smiled.... "You are so funny..." She said as she playfully hit me... "I'll go out the kettle on... I need some hot chocolate...." She said as she got up and headed for the kitchen.... "The hot chocolate is right here luv..." I said.... "Right...I know... but you won’t find the funny side in me pouring some hot water on you would you....?" She said from the kitchen... "It depends... if we are in the bath together... I definitely won’t mind"... I replied... I heard her laugh.... Bwoy... was I a lucky guy or what?

Its stuff like this that makes me not wanna settle down... If you game is so tight, you can have ladies falling right, left and centre... why will you wanna settle down with the first one that comes.... and sticking to the computer analogy, if you meet a buff girl today... I can guarantee you'd meet a better one... in three months time... I mean it wasn’t about cheating, that’s just wrong... I rather not be in a relationship than being in one and cheating... the first time I did that was with Lisa.... and it didn’t feel right, having to look over your shoulder each time.... I mean if you could get women so easily... why throw that away??? I guess at some point you've got to hang your boots and jersey and call it a day... but this was the time to actually test the waters and see what was in there... it was at this age... women actually know what they wanted from life and men.... and that'll help me make a better choice!!! My mentality is.... I rather date 10,000 than have a divorce!!! I really have to make sure I find the right one... even though I don’t believe in the term "the one".... I see it this way... you could have a 100% compatibility with someone... but your chances of ever meeting this person is like one in a million... (they probably in China) and there are people with 90%, 85% or 60% probability... so why jump in with the 70% (which is good) when you could attain... even 71% at least....? I think I have it lucky as a guy because it must be more difficult for women... women don’t go shopping, they stay on the shelf waiting to that nice guy to come up and pick them up... hoping they wont ever return to the store... its bad trust me... because you know how much beef you have with the store manager when you see that the item you've just bought has been used by another person who'd returned it to the store... its not about that....

It’s a no win situation... there has to be a trade off... your woman will definitely have been used by at least one person!!! unless she's really butters no one will have thought about going there... but at the end of the day... a man's got to do what he's got to do.... which is to settle down.... but right now... still looking...

I wasn’t going to let Amerie go though... this one is worth keeping...definitely!!!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that you kelly?

7:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come you know so much about women? is there a way I could learn as well? cuz I envy u

7:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is to all the ladies out there, would you go out with kelly? knowing the type of guy he is? lets me honest pls? Im a girl and I think im quite into him, just wanted to no if im alone on this

7:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i jst want 2 ask something anybody can answer do you think it is alrite 4 a gal 2 tell a guy dat she likes him after dropping hints?

9:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEEN .......
"your woman will definitely have been used by at least one person!!"

"because you know how much beef you have with the store manager when you see that the item you've just bought has been used by another person who'd returned it to the store... its not about that..."
IS IT KELLY SO LET ME ASK U THIS , HOW MANY MANS (POTENTIAL )WIVES HAVE U BEEN MESSING WITH , ITS LIKE U CAN MESS WITH EVERYONE ELSE BUT U STILL GOING AROUND LOOKING FOR URS, DATS FRESH OFF THE SHELVE...... ITS NOT LADIES FAULT THET THEY ARE THE GOODS ON TEH SHELVES AND MEN ARE THE BUYERS, AND GOODS GET RETURNED SOMETIMESU GET ME BUT EVERY1 DESERVE S A SECOND CHANCE.TRUST ME IF MEN WERE THE GOODS AND WOMEN WERE THE BUYERS TEH WORLD WUD BE A MUCH HAPPIER PLACE

10:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly have u ACTUALLY smelt the perfume DKNY, cos if u have u will realise that it is the most disgusting smell 4 a fragrance. So i wonder how you could manage to be near Amerie if she smelt like that! arhhh

11:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to the girl that said would u go out with Kelly. Sorry luv but the ans is defin8ly NO. i mean look how many hearts his burst. alllow dat, he aint worth it, just do the same 2 u. and every woman that walks by hell be on. or hell palay games with u. 4get it. look 4 som1 like byron, or micheal- less drama with them

11:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KELLY U DISGUST ME! ur mentality is low. i know every1 wants something NEW, but in the REAL WORLD, that hardly ever happens, due 2 the fact that manz like u, carry on the way u do! u should actually be ashamed of urself and think of how many so called "GOODS" u havE destroyed and taken back, u dirty perverted RAG! GET A LIFE and stop acting like an idiot, thinking your WONDERMAN, and everything about u is perfect, cos its not, and im sure if i met u i would be right. YOUR JUST A SAD LOSER WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN HURT PPL AND THINK ITS ALRITE, COS ITS ALL A GAME! well your wrong, im talking with such passion cos ive been there with some1 lyke u, and it disgusts me to think, u actually think wot ur doing is O.K.

12:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to the girl who said something about DKNY perfume, seems like you just use perfumes without knowing, the scent of a perfume depends on the skin its been used on. Thus some perfumes smell different on different bodies! shows you just one of those girls that walk into stores and buy perfumes without knowing something about them! all because its the new Chanel or the new Gucci! Next time you walk into a perfume store, talk to the sales attendants and ask them about how perfumes smell different on different skin types. DONT TRY ACT LIKE YOU KNOW!

1:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you kelly for exposing how many scorned women are actually out there, it scares me to think some women actually think like this in their head! think about it who has kelly hurt? if he starts seeing some1 and he finds out he doesnt like something about them, what is he to do? force himself to like them? or if someone bought you shoes that cost £1000, and they dont fit? will you say because it cost the person £1000, you risk getting corns from the shoes or return it to the store for a pair that fits?

1:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its good we cant see kelly because I'm not quite sure if he would still be alive right now he he

1:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if he still hasnt said anything despite ur "dropping hints", then he's not on it!!! and he'll use u and take you 4 a ride! us guys like a challenge!

1:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seen, people try carry on nasty to kelly

2:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seen, people try carry on nasty to kelly

2:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kelly

xxx

4:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home