Monday, March 07, 2005

March 6, 2005

Woke up this morning and blimey! I remembered it was mother's day; I haven’t bought anything for my mum... so much for "mommy's boy".... I rummaged through the Yellow Pages, looking for the telephone number of a reputable florist... I ordered a Raspberry Ripple Hand-Tied Bouquet which was an armful of exquisite fragrant flowers which had Roses and Freesia in the bouquet. That should put a lovely smile on my mum's face... It also went with the message... "To the world’s greatest mum!" I know it's a bit corny... I was so tired from last night, so I couldn’t come up with a sweet poem... my mum was great though... any lady would be lucky to have my mum as a mother in-law... I went over in the afternoon to see my parents; my other siblings were there as well. It was fun catching jokes and eating some good food my Mum made! It's been time since I had such great food... even Louise's good cooking wasn't a match...!

I met up with Byron later in the day... we saw Hitch together... now I have to say that film is BARE JOKES!!!! I haven't laughed so much at the cinema for a long time... Will Smith is such a good actor... full of wit as well... Eva Mendes was buff at certain times in the film (actually in most cases...) she had some killer outfits as well... I'm not gonna ruin the film... but obviously the producers had to make all the women out there go..."See... game doesn’t work at the end of the day!".... That’s malarkey... game does work... look at it this way...

Game is a power you realise at some point in your life (some unfortunately never do)... also note... with every power comes great responsibility... its up to you the way you utilize your game... if you feel you want to use your game to find Ms Right... that’s good... if you want to use your game to prey on women's emotions... whatever floats your boat isn’t it? But labelling game as something "bad" is a point I don’t agree with! Obviously like everything... game can be abused... oh well there's nothing you can do about it... ALSO I don’t buy the whole "Be yourself approach.."... HELLOOOOO!!!! It doesn’t add up...

If you are some geezer who hasn’t got any experience with women, your dress sense if wack, every time you want to say something to a girl, you freeze and you interpret a simple smile from a woman as a come on... and someone's chatting some malarkey about "Be Yourself"... how on earth can the geezer, being himself help him get a nice girl....? but if this geezer was to change his dress sense, into something trendy and something that works for him, watch a few guys who are successful with girls and how they go about their "thang"....EXPERIMENT (GAME DOESNT COME TO YOU, YOU NEED TO PRACTICE!!!) with these newly found techniques and find the right configuration that works for him... THIS SAME GEEZER WILL GET GIRLS DROOLING OVER HIM!!!!

There are "Basic Principles" like Hitch said earlier in the film... stuff that everyone should know... (Like knowing the right things to say and do at certain times!!!)... Girls are so over-rated that's why men had to come up with this whole game thing...!!! If it was so easy for a genuine guy to walk up to a woman and tell her how he sincerely feels... will she buy his idea... err...NAA... if I came to you at a party...and I said... I really like you and will get to know you... can I have your number... (Which happens to be my true intentions)... but first of all you get that rinsed out line..."How can you like me when you don’t even know me????" That’s why men have to come up with these strategies and rules about how to go about it without looking like a chump and then women are so quick to point the finger and accuse men of running game???

In some cases... men have good intentions... BUT I don’t think women are aware that sometimes, guys run tests on women to find out what kind of women they are... and by the second phone call, a guy can come to a conclusion what kind of woman you are and what his intentions are with you... a guy might at first see you as wifey material...but your answer to a question or a lil' comment you passed... can change his views...

there are countless women I've met who I thought were of "good substance" but at the end of the day just turned out to be "just any other random girl"....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least, you aint a player but a gamer!

7:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bryon! Invest in some gaming lessons from Kelly! Marie is yurs! You put your bid in first. Don't let Kelly outbid ya!

"Birds of the same feathers flock together"

7:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louise, Amy, ....Marie, Amerie....

Is Kelly tryin to make up for lost times or is he trying to work up his gane to the next level...cos it seems like he started from bare scratch. lol

Its all good though...
It makes me laugh...

7:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly sounds like he's one of those guys who were tired of being walked over by girls and got tired of it and feels it's his duty to enlighten the whole male population.

cool mission statemet, you should be called CAPTAIN KELLY!

7:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'game to prey on womens emotions' does that sound like something good to u .sometimes i wonder wat goes thru ur head.....

8:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur so selfish im surprised u even got ur mum a gift

12:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Girls are so over-rated" is it. so thats why ur life revolves around them

12:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you say that most girls turn out to be "just any other random girl".... yeah cos u neva make the time to get to no them properly. i think u should grow up, when u look bak on this u'll be ashamed of urself

12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home