Sunday, March 06, 2005

March 5, 2005

The party has come and gone now and all I can say is “What a night!!!”

Amerie and I got to the party around 10pm, the house was already packed out!!!, we could see heads loitering around the door when we pulled up in Amerie’s Black Mini Cooper S, I was driving though, and you could see all the heads looking our way when Amerie got out of the car…. I was still in the car, I needed to be the superstar in this scenario… when everyone saw this gorgeous lady, they had to see the guy who brought her to the party! I stepped out of the car and I could feel the attention move over (like Star Wars… I could feel the force!) from Amerie… over to where I’d anticipated it to be…err…ME…! We made our way into the house… and there I saw Byron… who looked at Amerie… and said “Bruv, I see what you working with”… Amerie made her way to the bathroom… like all girls do when they get to parties… give themselves that once over…. She was wearing a black pin stripped blazer and some fancy skirt with strap up sandals…. She was looking so nice… and her short hair was working for her… I was having a word with Byron when I saw her… I said to Byron… “Who?” as he followed my gaze to Amy who had just walked through the door with about three other friends… she looked just as nice as she was the very first day I saw her… she walked past me and said hi…. I remembered the text she’d sent to me the other day and thought about what she was thinking… Amerie came out and she’d taken off her blazer and was wearing a green camisole top… Byron and Amerie started talking and I went into the sitting room where the party really was… I saw Louise… she was looking good too… raw… looks like everyone’s trying to look nice today… I gave her a hug, then Marie came up to me… “Hey, sexy Mr Kelly, how are you doing today… you looking nice aren’t you?” She said… giving me a hug and a wet pet on the cheek… “You are looking good too…” I said… then she looked me straight in the eyes and smiled…she had the most gorgeous smile… she then walked away… Okay… is it me or was it getting hot in here…. Okay it’s me…. The party was alright, loads of girls and manz too… It didn’t bother me… my game is tight… with Amerie by my side… she was enough brownie points on my CV for any girl to chat some breeze about how she got a man if I said a lil’ something to her…. Amerie then came to me and started dancing… I had my back to the wall… (I’m not much of a dancer… so I just stood there….) and she was doing her “thang” (if you know what I mean)… I was still enjoying her “company” when I saw Amy with some scrawny ass brother… who was trying to talk to her… I could tell he wasn’t her type but she was acting like she was having it … hopefully to get me “jealous”… sorry but I’m not the jealous type, as far as I’m concerned… if you do something with some next man, that’s your problem! It doesn’t bother me… there enough nicer girls out there who’ll love to get with me… so the “light bulb lit”...if she wanted to play games… its cool… I put Amerie back to wall while I was facing Amerie…. So Amy could do whatever with her “man” I didn’t care… and she can’t stop playing her games because I wasn’t looking and for all I know she could look at Amerie’s face and see how much pleasure she was deriving from me doing “my thang”…. When I was tired… I stopped and there she was still with this guy, don’t know if he was trying to get her number and she was giving it to him… come on Amy if you really wanna get me to raise an eyebrow, you’ll have to get Morris Chestnut or Tyson Beckford, all touching you up… but no man right here right now could faze me! My game was tight… and I had Amerie as well… all the guys were eyeing her up… I didn’t mind... look all you want… I’m taking her home!


Byron had come over and we were chatting… “You’ve gotta put your bid into something bruv” I said… “Marie…bruv… “ he said… “Bruv, you reckon you could rip that?” I said…. “Don’t watch me bruv”… he said… cool… “In the mean time, let’s play a little game… get a number right now…” I said… cool…. Some girl must have walked in… and Byron grabbed her by the hand… “Y’alright luv?” he said… “I’m alright…” she said…. “What’s your name?” he said… this was so much fun… looking at Byron move to a girl, I haven’t seen him do that for time!!! She said some name, which I can’t remember… “I need to do something right now… can I call you later on…” He said… hmm…Byron was starting to learn a thing or few now… the girl was making some funny face as if she was trying to contemplate it… “Why would you wanna call me though, I wanna know…” She was trying to put Byron into a tight corner…. I was watching with so much interest… Byron please make me proud… “Get to know you init? And whatever happens don’t you think?” He said… hmmm…not bad Byron…not bad… “Is it? Can I go to the bathroom and come back….” Naa…Byron don’t fall for that crap!!! And he didn’t … he held her by the hand and said “Give me your number, then go to the bathroom and we can continue our conversation later….” He said…. Then he took her number…. “Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about…bruv…” I said as she walked away…. I then saw Amy on the stairs… I thought she was on her own… but by the time I got there… she was actually with that same breh I saw her with the other time…. I took her hands and said “You wanna dance…?” …she stood up and said “What?”…I repeated myself and she was acting like she blimey fell and bumped her head…! Smiling, like I’m meant to keep on persuading her… “You wanna dance with me?” NAAAAAAA!!!!! I wanna dance with the breh next to you!!! She kept on looking at me like I was meant to ask her one more time and smile and pull her by the hands into the dance hall…. BURN THAT CRAP!!! I ain’t got time that crap… I walked away with her still standing there… “What a fool” I thought…. Next thing Marie was standing right it front of me… and she put her arms around my neck and started dancing…. “Is it…?” I said gently into her ears… she didn’t say anything…. “You looking nice tonight you know…” I said… she still didn’t say anything but just smiled…. Just about as I was going to say something else… “Shut up…you ruining the dance…” She smiled and looked into my eyes… and pulled me closer to her…. I moved my hands down from her waist to her hips… felt so damn nice… she was wearing this satin short dress… just as I was getting into it… “That’s enough Kelly… you becoming a naughty boy!” She said as she touch my crotch lightly…what that !!!!! she walked away, looked back and smiled with a look in her face…. “hhmmm… I’m impressed…”… what a tease!!!…. Byron had been looking all along and he smiled and say… “Bruv… I see you putting your bid in too!!!” I didn’t say anything but to smile….

“I wanna start going now…” Amerie said… as she came to me… and leaned on me… and ran her fingers… on my shoulders…. “You’ve got nice shoulders, you know…” She said… “Cool… let me say bye to a few people and we’ll leave….” I said…. I said bye to Byron and Louise… so I thought let me go to the bathroom before we leave… I finished and came out of the bathroom and there Marie was and she kissed me… wow!!! Obviously I kissed her back!!!... lifted her… and went back into the bathroom… hmm…on the wall… that was some quality moment… “That was fantastic but it’s not gonna happen again….” She said as she withdrew and walked out of the bathroom…. And stayed in the bathroom for another two minutes… “Damn….what was that about???” I got downstairs… grabbed Amerie and left the party…

On the way home…. “I didn’t know you were such a ladies man” Amerie said…. “Why did you say that?” I said… trying not to appear like I’m fishing for compliments… “When I went into the bathroom I heard these two girls talking about you….”…seen… “How did you know it was me?” I asked….”Err..because one of them said, you know that boy Kelly… the tall one who came in the black Mini Cooper…” She said… “He’s so sexy… if I’ve got a man like that I’m sorted… he doesn’t even have to be my man… he could be my link…. I was like seen” She continued…. “Is it? Bwoy… I’m flattered!” I said… “Again… there was this girl who was just looking at you… as in staring at you….” She said…. “Raw…is that me… I didn’t know I was on demand in that way….” I said… “Doesn’t matter… I bet they butters anyway…” I continued…. She laughed…”You’re rude…..” The drive home was fun…. Listening to music and catching joke…. When we got home, she asked if I wanted to come… I decline… I knew where this was going… so I got into my car, gave her a kiss on the cheek (it’s funny because she thought I was going for the lips and had leaned in as well… oh well… sorry to disappoint!!!)….

It’s all good…the more a delay it… the more the desire grows… it’s all about the balance…. “Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

As for Marie… she was killing me… I should have stopped her from kissing me… she was ripping my game apart… it’s all good though…. It’s all good…

I know that’s definitely not the last time….

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it true women can tell a lot from the first kiss?

11:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seen so kelly had fun, and u hooked up with marie, meaning ur being badmind to amerie, so it looks like the old kelly is back and oh by the way u need to get over urslef, what makes u think amy was even thinking bout u, u just always wanna prove ur the best

12:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my dayz... i cant actually believe that u think so much of urself...."my game is tight" is it. neways the fact that u have to say things like that so many times shows that ur actually insecure.

12:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly's game is tight though, there is no denying that

1:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to the boy who asked 'can u tell alot from the first kiss' er.....yeah i'm gonn atell u y, but first of all i wanna say, u should get out there an gain experience so u wouldn't need to ask these kinda questions. its all bout the first kiss, first of all the anticipation the build up to wen u do finally kiss, if its rubbish then boy thats wat ur gonna hve in ur head'oh that person was rubbish at kissing', but if it was good/great, its gonna leave u wanting more....and i pray ur not one of those boys who puts ur tounge right down the girls throat so she cant breathe and who spits all over her, so that she eneds up feeling like she is involved in sum kind of washing machine cycle

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from experience many girls cant kiss good. its not all about tongue!!! plus vasiline can sometimes to too thick and the lips and it just tastes yukk!!! trying eat something sweet b4 the kiss as well!!! like sweets or chewing gum to freshen your breathe!!! Kissing is a two way process, try to mirror what your partner is doing!!! (vital advice) and like Kelly said, if she's going to too fast, take a break and slow her down!!!

10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home