Sunday, February 27, 2005

Feb 26, 2005

I got to Amerie’s place around… I hadn’t washed my car for time now because there’s no point, if you wash it today, its dirty in three days time, the weather is really messing things up… but I went to a valet to clean it up before picking her up. I was a bit late… 10 minutes late… didn’t matter because she wasn’t ready… I wasn’t pissed because I reckon women are allowed to be late because they take so much time dressing up… I was waiting in the car though…. She came into the car and I was like going all crazy… we looked so beautiful and her perfume smelt so nice…I could feel myself rise! “Hi” she said as she gave me a quick peck on the chic….oooooOOHHH! Okay guys let me teach you a little something… there are six vital things to notice on a woman to compliment her and she’ll love you for it…. You don’t have to say all six on the same day… (you’ll sound like a twat if you do!)…Okay first things first…her HAIR… make sure it’s the first thing you say when you notice she’s had her hair done… its pretty expensive… and also it’ll be helpful if you could get one of your female friends to teach you how to run your hands through female hair without making a mess of it! Secondly…her WEIGHT… have you lost weight love? And if she’s gained weight…don’t say you look fatter… or have you gained weight…. Tell her you’ve noticed… but she shouldn’t worry because it’s going to the “right places” and you luvin’ it (like McDonalds… I’M LOVING IT… she’s probably been having some of it!)…. Thirdly her CLOTHES… tell her you love it and where she got it from…. Women love it when you appreciate their clothes… because they spend so much time buying it in the first place! Then her HANDBAG, SHOES and EARRINGS!!!! We went to Oxford street… and we went to about almost every shop on the street…. It was fun though, testing out outfits… having hot chocolate together (that’s her favourite drink!!!)… PLUS she linked my arms!!! If a girl can link your arms on Oxford street… then she wouldn’t mind you being her man… because that’s the assumption people make when they see a man and a woman linking arms…especially on Oxford Street… where you cant help but be spotted by someone you know or someone who knows you!!! It’s all good though; at least I got my mum something, even if it was for the wrong reasons…. Got her a nice jacket…. Amerie had enough bags… helped her out as well… plus I got a parking fine!!! Great!!! Amerie offered to pay it but I said it was alright…. “I’m so sorry” she kept on apologizing….. I dropped her at home… “Wanna come in?” She said… wow…is this me bruv???? “Thought you’d never ask” I said… “What? You are funny” She shook her head as she smiled and got out of the car…

Her flat was PHAT!!! People say girls are not into gadgets but she had some massive plasma screen TV… her interior decoration was very contemporary, very modern…. She even had a PlayStation 2!!!! I was impressed… maybe I could actually wifey this girl… She made some hot chocolate for me… (it was freezing out there)… “You’ve got a nice place here….I’m jealous” I said… “Thanks, just have it decorated recently… spent almost ten grand… my dad paid for it though” She said… admiring her flat… “I’m just gonna get changed… want anything?” She said…. “Naa… I have to start going now… my mum’s feeling a bit under the weather…. Have to go see her…” hmmm… that scored me some brownie points…. “You are so sweet aren’t you…you are mummy’s boy aren’t you?” right…right…right… even though I wanted to cotch there for time but I had to make myself scarce… absence makes the heart fonder!!! “Thanks, I had a nice time….” She said as she waved me goodbye….

Sweet init? I got a text from Amerie later that night…

“hey! mommy’s boy, I had a great time today, you are so funny!
goodnite. amerie xxx”


Text her back to say…. “The feeling is mutual…” that’s the great thing about text… you can say one thing that has two different connotations!!!

I’m loving it!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

testicals, fo'sheezy, my neezy. dis page is mad grimey. u cant touch dis wit a 1,000,000 metre long barge pole. yeah. top ratings BLUD!!!! me and u could b bro's. we living da same lives. init. cuz. holler bak. dis shit aint whack. dis is from ur homeboy
JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly is such a genius! I hate to admit this but Kelly does know a thing or few about girls. sugarlounge is so good I'm addicted to it!

12:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why u trying it for with all dis mummy boy shit - get a life...looser!

12:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE: sexy guy..... ummm hello? this is not a poetry site!

12:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

allow all these people hating on kelly - he's the best: so talented, sexy, smart, charming.... he's my dream man!!! xxxxxxxx i love you kelly xxxxxxxxxx

12:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sugarlounge rocks!!! I had a look at this site because it's apparently meant to be the "in thing" and it lives up to my expectation! Im a guy and not really into reading, but Kelly's given me an interest in reading!!! keep repping it for all the guys out there kelly!!!

2:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home