Monday, February 21, 2005

Feb 21, 2005

Monday night… usually a drag… I went to cinema after work to see “In Good Company”… quality film… I thought it was going to be a boring one.. but I loved it, it was deep… and Scarlet Johansson is SO BUFF!!!, she’s so sweet… I’m not going to ruin the film for anyone who hasn’t seen it but all I can say is it’s deep and I spent about 10mins still seating on my seat after the film finished.. thinking about the film and how it applied to me….

Thoughts of Lorraine flooded my mind… Lorraine was the only girl I had been with and couldn’t be with anymore because she had to travel to another country to work… I can remember myself saying “Is this it?” on our last night together…. Even though I felt like sobbing… (I had to be a man… I am not going to cry, I’m meant to be strong)… Lorraine couldn’t help herself but cry…. Which even made me want to do the same… but I held her firmly in my arms…, telling her… I’ll be fine (BIG LIE)… and that she’ll be fine…. The film I saw today brought back those memories…

That reminds me… I need to start calling up some of those numbers I got on Saturday… out of the six… just one of them was my “kind of nice”… but I guess you can’t know too many girls so I’ll call the other five nevertheless….

So if you haven’t seen In Good Company… run to you local cinema and watch it!!! And if you were wondering who Kelly went to the cinema with yesterday… I went alone…. It was nice… treating myself to a tub of ice-cream and popcorn… don’t mind what anyone tells you GOING TO THE CINEMA ALONE IS HEAVY!!!! IT SHOWS YOU DON’T NEED ANYONE TO HAVE A NICE TIME!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this a jokes webpage, it's now become a ritual 2 read dis shit every night. keep goin. or maybe turn it into a book. bless

10:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its alryt. im feelin dis. cant w8 2 read bout ur ova days. keep up dat good work kells. yeeeah!

10:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly? how old are u 2 something, right? u play alot of "young boy" games. like i'm not gonna lie ur so appealing like but thats just a phase if u can't be serious no ones gonna want that, cause gals r just gonna like the kelly dat treats them bad (gals like bad boys) so when u turn good wats gonna happen u thought bout that, i think u need to fix up , u have so many great aspects to ur personality it seems but come on??

10:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah kelly this so called "lorraine" if she was so great and she was the one why don't u go to this other country and go see her!!

10:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly seems like a very interesting character. It's like he's got two sides to him. The really sweet guy and the "player" guy. Its a good mix, that's why he probably gets away with it because these girls can probably see the sweet guy within and think they can mould and cultivate the sweet guy within

6:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive come to a realization, there are so many guys out there with fake intentions and a few with good and genuine intentions, so how do you tell which ones are good? because guys like kelly keep on blurring the lines between good guys and bad guys, i mean can you say kelly is a good guy or bad guy, he's got a lot of strong points to him and also a few bad points, too arrogant and his indecisiveness with women, so what is he?

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home