Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Feb 16, 2005

Some once said, when you are involved in a fight, whatever you do, don't fall to the ground, because not only have you lost the fight, your opponent is in the perfect position to give you a proper pounding (stumping your head away). Lisa has fallen flat to the groud, inasmuch as I hate to say this, I the opponent is standing right over her and in some good position to give her some good kicking on the floor... NO ONE MESSES WITH KELLY!!! It's bad enough you left me for some next man, but you, now realizing it was a mistake, you deserved a good kicking on the floor.

I had a strategy, I was going to take her back... act like it was all my fault, without letting her know Kate had given me the 411 on her sitaution. I was going to give her the whole R Kelly's "Heart of a Woman"... Donell Jones' "Where you Are...Is where I Wanna Be"... the whole I'm so sorry, it's my fault and I'm ready to do this right... come to think about it... I never got the break up luvin' (as they say)... at least I can get to make love to her for the last time... (actually I could make this an on going thing... hmmm.. I'm so sinister... but what's a brother to do? walk away like a dickhead? eerrr....NA!!!)... I would tell her, we should work at things... but take things slow, how I've spent the last few days thinking about how much I valued her... (which I kinda did!!!), defiantely get a lil' sum'um first day, second day... and at some point ask her what she'd been doing when we "broke up"... see if she tells the truth... if she does... tell her its over... (THEN I'LL BE THE ONE WHO IS SMILING!!!)... if she doesn't tell the truth... gives me more time to fool around with her... then when I'm bored... I'll tell her I uncovered the truth... and BLAM!!! SHE'S DUMPED LIKE LAST NIGHT'S FRIES!!! If Lisa thought she could play mind games with me.... then is she wrong or what???

Now the plan... invite her over for dinner at my place... have the whole candle light malarkey thing going on... play some slow jams...hmmm... "the I'm sorry ones..." (I've got slow jams for every occasion), deliver the spiel and the sweet talk... get a lil' sum'um... that should get things going... and I'll see what happens over the course of the next few days.....

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH......!!!! (the laugh an evil scientist.... a buff one)

..Louise called me last night, chatting some malarkey about her ex being back on the scene and how he wants to make things right, and she's thinking about taking him back... is that the sound of one of Kelly's girls leaving... naaa.... I'm not giving up without a fight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home