Thursday, February 17, 2005

Feb 17, 2005

First stop, last night I went to Louise's house to get that stupid thought of her getting back with her ex out of her head... I mean why would you wanna get back with you ex when I'm here (don't be silly Louise). I got to her house and gave her some good luvin', you know the luvin' you get that leaves you numb, the one that flings you into ecstacy... I was a man on a mission... She didn't want me to leave but I had to before all those talks about what happens next crept in... It is said that the difference between lovers and f**kers is what they do after a session of "luvin'"... the lovers cuddle up after and talk about stuff... but the latter are out of the room in a second going their separate ways... I wasn't going to bugger Louise down with some false promises about us, but I was sure my luvin' was good enough to keep her sitting good in her position waiting for her next dose of brownsugar... its reverse logic but the cure for brownsugaritis is brownsugar... and symptoms include brownsugarphilia (unexplained love of brownsugar)...

...Like Louise wasn't enough, Tracy's also chatting some crap about getting with some guy she met the other day...??? In all fairness to them, I gave them no commitment (They weren't my girlfriends and I wasn't their boyfriend... I'm a honest bloke.. that must count for something!)... In fact she wasn't contemplating getting with him, she had got with him!!! so she's saying luvin' is not an issue open to discussion... we'll see... once there is brownsugar in your blood... you've got brownsugaritis, and the only cure is brownsugar... so it's all a matter of time before the symptoms kick in and you'll come to the DADDY!!!!!

...Amy on the other hand...ain't talking to me... says I'm too busy for her and I don't create enough time for her... (HELLO!!! i'm not your boyfriend!!!!)... it's like I'm going through a little woman crisis... but balance will be gained at all cost.....

AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home