Friday, February 18, 2005

Feb 18, 2005

I can't keep up with this crap no more!, it's turning into a full time job keeping up with this girls! Louise's been calling about 3 times a day!!! (maybe it't not too much for some... but for me it's driving me nuts...!)

Amy on the other hand is chatting some malarkey about me not being serious and commited to her... HELLO!!!! I AM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!... ain't the brownsugar you getting not good enough? Maybe I need a break... tell all these girls to go away and concentrate on what I really want! But before I do that I need to deal with Lisa... she's coming round tomorrow (he!he!)... I've got this all sussed out... inject her with some brownsugar... she knows she's been missing that good luvin'... that's why she's coming back... and I need to deal with that guy called Joe as well... I need the 411 on him, know what girl he really cares about... then go in for the kill! If he thinks he's the king of relationship wreckers... meet your superior... I'm a good guy.. I hope you can see this.. but if you step on my tail, you've got something else coming to you...

Tracy wants to be acting like she's the first girl to have a boyfriend... try tell me no more luvin'... I ain't giving up... I'm taking her off that boyfriend of hers... you probably think I'm wasting these women's time and lives... no I'm not... I'm just making sure I make the right choice... and if they are patient enough... maybe they'll be settling down with the man of their dreams... Kelly... you heard me right... KELLY!!!

This reminds me of Tank's song One man (I love this song!)

"A walk in the park...or late night TV...i’m a kind of simple man ...I need you to understand" ...
"Girl, I’m only one man...Doin’ what I can...To give you everything you need ...To be everything that I can be "

All these women have to do is understand... I'm all they want, all they need... and all they have to do is be patient till I realise that lucky one, is all I want... and all I need....

It's so simple.... I'm not a player... I'm just making sure I get Miss Right wihtout wasting time... dating women in series is LONG!... I'm doing it in parallel, simultaneously and concurrently so as not to waste my time...

...because Kelly ain't getting younger!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i just say that you think your gods gift - well if all these girls wana go afta some other mans then u must not be!! you keep on saying that ur a "good guy really"- how? cos i cant see it, all i see is that ur trying to justify ur actions by sayin dat u never told them u were their boyfriend-that doesn't count for anything cos ur lying bout everything else. one day someone will really hurt you and then you'll realise that all this "brownsugar" shit dont count for nothing

12:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i just say AMEN to this. i can understand wot ur sayin i can also tell ur a fellow lady. i think it must be guys in general being naive. all this game they talk about is all good and well but they dont realise that they are not going to find real girls because the girls are falling for their game rather than for what or who they are. if they do find real ladies that they actually like they will be pissed coz wen she finds out that 'brownsugar' is not really wot they thought... she will be off and leave. rememba u can only play d GAME 4 SO LONG. THE MASK MUST EVENTUALLY DROP. another point, you are right wen u say he is trying to justify his actions with the fact that he hasnt told them he is their man but actions speak louder than words.maybe he sud tell them dat he int and make things clearer. i am certain he is doing things with more than 1 of these girls and som girls see that as a sign of things occuring in the future and thats just how some girls are but i would say this to all my ladies; dont think anything or too much of wen u do 'things' wid a guy obviously im not talkin bout sex coz dat is a big deal. if u do woteva wid a guy jus look at it as a part of the process which may not lead up to a relationship sometimes these things can confirm to u whether or not u really like him in a certain way plus sometimes things just happen and personally i dont think it is a good idea for us girls to read to much into these things as it raelly does just complicate these things and the guys dont so whats the point! please dont get me wrong ladies im not sayin run out and do things with any man but if u try and stay less emotionally attached da less dissapointment you will face another thing its alot more fun believe me and u no wot they say if u cant beat them join them

11:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i just say AMEN to this. i can understand wot ur sayin i can also tell ur a fellow lady. i think it must be guys in general being naive. all this game they talk about is all good and well but they dont realise that they are not going to find real girls because the girls are falling for their game rather than for what or who they are. if they do find real ladies that they actually like they will be pissed coz wen she finds out that 'brownsugar' is not really wot they thought... she will be off and leave. rememba u can only play d GAME 4 SO LONG. THE MASK MUST EVENTUALLY DROP. another point, you are right wen u say he is trying to justify his actions with the fact that he hasnt told them he is their man but actions speak louder than words.maybe he sud tell them dat he int and make things clearer. i am certain he is doing things with more than 1 of these girls and som girls see that as a sign of things occuring in the future and thats just how some girls are but i would say this to all my ladies; dont think anything or too much of wen u do 'things' wid a guy obviously im not talkin bout sex coz dat is a big deal. if u do woteva wid a guy jus look at it as a part of the process which may not lead up to a relationship sometimes these things can confirm to u whether or not u really like him in a certain way plus sometimes things just happen and personally i dont think it is a good idea for us girls to read to much into these things as it raelly does just complicate these things and the guys dont so whats the point! please dont get me wrong ladies im not sayin run out and do things with any man but if u try and stay less emotionally attached da less dissapointment you will face another thing its alot more fun believe me and u no wot they say if u cant beat them join them!

11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home