Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Feb 22, 2005

Is it me or am I the only one who falls asleep on the phone. After a hard day’s work, I like to spend some time on the phone but the problem is I can’t do a social call anytime before 10pm… if you phone me before then, you won’t get much out of me or better still I’ll ask you to phone me later… peak time is around 11pm-1am… but sometimes I fall asleep on the phone (say b/w 2-3am… its kinda mad because I have to wake up at around 6 to get ready for work)… Trust me I know how jarring it is when someone’s falling asleep on the phone… Claire used to do it and I can’t tell you how annoyed I get… it seems like its contagious and I’ve been doing the same ever since… (don’t worry it doesn’t happen everyday… more like one every two weeks…) I think I need to learn when to say… “Hey luv, I’m really tired I need to go to sleep now…” it’s not so hard is it?

Finally called Amerie, she’d happened to be the best looking one out of the six and thought I should start with the best… she’d been wearing a checked gathered camisole with blue jeans on Saturday, she had spiky short hair (my preference). She was one of those girls who thought they were too nice (she was nice though)… I called her at around 11pm… and she gave me some dumb crap about she’s busy and can I call her back in like 10mins…(NO!!! Not the call me back later line) I did call her back (some minutes after 12)… She was quite pleasant on the phone… I wanted to give her some wit… I asked her what she was doing after work tomorrow… she’s like nothing, she’s like is there something going on? I’m like “Yeah I’m taking you out” Without sparing a second… She said “No you not” That second she said that, I felt like I was a bird that was just shot down in mid-air… I was on a roll and she just stopped me in my tracks… “Is it?” that was the only thing I managed to say…. She’s like “Yeap…” There was a brief silence (damn!!! This hasn’t happened to me for time!!!) … Okay, I’ll talk about her then… “Your hair looked really nice on Saturday… I really like it..” She’s like thanks… and went on about how she used to have long hair but she needed a change… we spoke about hair, ladies fashion… and her job (she worked for some council in some London borough)… afterall, with these kinda girls… it was all about them… If I can remember, she said her interests were shopping, eating out….and err….shopping??? So I decided to join her shopping on Saturday… (came up with some crap about me wanting to buy something for my mum….she bought it…. “Ahhh…that’s so sweet, I’ll help you pick” She said….) … Another tip… find out what tickles her fancy and walk in through that door….

Tried the other numbers…. One kept on going voice mail, two had boyfriends… Anne, the one having a look at the CDs asked me to ring her tomorrow (what does she think this is????... she’ll have to go back to the end of the queue luv), and the last one was so much on it…. “I didn’t even think you were going to ring me” She said… what a bad way to give yourself away…. She was alright in terms of looks… so I won’t dismiss her right now… because on that day when you are feeling lonely and there’s no one to call… trust me she’ll be looking more attractive in your head with every passing lonely moment… so I’ll keep her….

Hmm…. Three positive responses out of six…. Not too bad….

5 Comments:

Blogger Lady Writer said...

You're interesting.- Nothing really to say, wanted to mark this blog and have yet to learn how to "mark" websites (urine tends to fry the monitor...)

7:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY KELLY I JUST WANTED YOU TO THINK BOUT SUMTHING IM NOT GONNA DIS UR GAME OR ANYTHING BUT U SAID DATING GIRLS IN SERIES IS LONG SO SIMULTANEOUSLY WORKS BETA 4 U. DONT U THINK THAT U MAY MISS SUM OF THE DETAILS DAT MAKE ONE OF DA GIRLS DAT BIT MORE SPECIAL. I DONT NO BUT I THINK THAT U MIGHT BE 2 CAUGHT UP IN TRYING TO KEEP UP WID ALL DA LADIES DAT U CANT REALLY GET TO KNOW ALL OF THEM IF U UNDERSTAND MY POINT. I THINK KELLY WANTS TANGABLE THINGS WHEN IT COMES 2 LADIES BUT HE NEEDS TO STOP THINKING ABOUT THE WHOLE RELATIONSHIP FORUM AS A MECHANICAL PLAYGROUND. IVE READ SUM OF DA COMMENTS AND I AGREE WID DA FACT THAT KELLY IS ARROGANT I THINK IF HE WAS TO GET PAST THIS SIDE OF HIM HE MIGHT BECOME MORE APPEALING IN MORE PEOPLE...MAYBE EVEN ME! PS I LIKED DA COMMENT BOUT A BIG MAN PLAYIN SMALL BOY GAMES! WOT CAN I SAY I CAN SEE IT TOO FIX UP KELLS U GOT POTENTIAL BUT NOT QUITE THERE YET

9:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY KELLY I JUST WANTED YOU TO THINK BOUT SUMTHING IM NOT GONNA DIS UR GAME OR ANYTHING BUT U SAID DATING GIRLS IN SERIES IS LONG SO SIMULTANEOUSLY WORKS BETA 4 U. DONT U THINK THAT U MAY MISS SUM OF THE DETAILS DAT MAKE ONE OF DA GIRLS DAT BIT MORE SPECIAL. I DONT NO BUT I THINK THAT U MIGHT BE 2 CAUGHT UP IN TRYING TO KEEP UP WID ALL DA LADIES DAT U CANT REALLY GET TO KNOW ALL OF THEM IF U UNDERSTAND MY POINT. I THINK KELLY WANTS TANGABLE THINGS WHEN IT COMES 2 LADIES BUT HE NEEDS TO STOP THINKING ABOUT THE WHOLE RELATIONSHIP FORUM AS A MECHANICAL PLAYGROUND. IVE READ SUM OF DA COMMENTS AND I AGREE WID DA FACT THAT KELLY IS ARROGANT I THINK IF HE WAS TO GET PAST THIS SIDE OF HIM HE MIGHT BECOME MORE APPEALING IN MORE PEOPLE...MAYBE EVEN ME! PS I LIKED DA COMMENT BOUT A BIG MAN PLAYIN SMALL BOY GAMES! WOT CAN I SAY I CAN SEE IT TOO FIX UP KELLS U GOT POTENTIAL BUT NOT QUITE THERE YET

9:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now kelly for real? do u even no what u want? i think u do, but wats stopping u why u playing so much game!! why u playing bout, i agree with the comment about.not being able to catch the detail in that gal that makes her special (i'm da one who wrote bout playin lil boy games) its tru! u re never staisfied it seems to me, its like ur always looking to get more and more always trying to prove that yeah u got game yeah ur the man....to who dow?? havn't u been there done that, u gota learn to work with wat u have, work on it NOTHING I MEAN NOTHING AND NOONE IS PERFECT and don't be so quick to write some people off things happen? and can i just let u no, that ladies were put on this earth for u to use and abuse them and to be going around we aint testers!!!(yeah some of tehm deserve to be used and yeah some of them aint worthy of respect, but it aint ur job to sort it out or teach woman kind a lesson) u think u hhave a right to each one, i guess u do but not at the same time..... u see this whole concept as too much of a game and points and scores its not bout that relationships and real and so are feelings and emotions.....

11:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay 1st of all u sed something bout keeping this second gal incase of a lonely day dats SELFISH! like dats wat shes there to do a reserve u no and second i agree with the comment bout not knowing wat u want, i think u got issues that u need to sort out wthin urself.maybe then u'll no wat u want and allow all this male macho, i'm gonna go there get 10 numbers here 6 six numbers crap and fix up.and find that special lady that u deserve and treat her right......

11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home