Friday, February 25, 2005

Feb 25, 2005

Amerie called me today, and you know the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her number? Don’t tell me she’s going to cancel on me… I wouldn’t say Amerie seemed like she was out of my league, she was nice, arrogant kinda nice… so I was quite surprised she phone to ask if we were still on and to make sure I wasn’t going to flake out on her…. HELLO…I WAS THINKING THE SAME!!!! She was really nice on the phone, telling me about how she’s been spending too much on shopping… how she went on a shopping spree last week and spent about £700 in one day… I won’t be surprised… she bought a pair of boots for £300!!! Are you meant to be some sort of footballer’s wife or something… I know she works for some council… “I did some damage to my credit card” She said…. Wow!!! £700… that’s an awful lot… I do shopping as well… but I don’t go shopping this week, then go next week… it’s more of shopping this month and shopping in three months time… She also mentioned going to Barcelona to escape from the awful weather we were experiencing at the moment… I had a quick think what Amerie would look like in a bikini, lying on a beach chair, sipping some orange juice…. Hmm… “Are you going alone?” I asked… “No...silly… who goes to a holiday alone?” She said… err…how am I suppose to know? “So who are you going with…” I finally asked…. “Its my ex-boyfriend… he’s trying to make a come-back… he was out of town during valentine’s day and he’s insisting he takes me on holiday…so…” NOOOOOOO!!!! Actually… its alright… let's see who gets the girl… I’m not gonna give her 101 reasons why she shouldn’t get back with him, in fact I’ll tell her to give him another chance… but with my luvin’ all in her face… I reckon that geezer ain't got a chance… first of all I need to know for how long they were together for? “About eight months…but we kinda grew up together…so its different”… okay…maybe things will be kinda difficult… BUT I COULD DO THIS… the thing is I’ve been in a similar situation where I actually got the girl and I never asked her out…because it wasn’t like I wanted to be with her… it's all about the challenge!!! But Amerie was different… She would make a nice trophy wifey… she was nice looking, dresses nice…. I won’t mind being with her but she’ll definitely be “high maintenance”, in fact TOO HIGH MAINTENANCE…. With her £700 shopping sprees!!! She had rich parents as well…. And she lived in some swanky area of London… W11…HOLLAND PARK… and she’s only 22!!! she stays in a two bedroom flat… it can’t cost any less that half a million!!! But it’s a family house though… and she’s the only child, so I guess you could say it’s her place but her dad paid for it… (guess some of us aren’t that lucky to have mega-rich dads!!!)… I’ll be lucky to get this bird… all I kept on saying was “is it???” while she told me everything!!! Now this is my kinda girl… a girl with a touch of class!!! I wasn’t gonna let this go without a fight!!! “So what time should I pick you up tomorrow…” I asked… quite clever of me… I’ll get to drop her at home… and if I’m lucky, get a tour of her flat… even if I wasn’t lucky to get a ill’ sum’um…. “Errm… three o’clock is cool…” She said… When I came off the phone… I was like yeah… this might be one worth going after!!!! It wasn’t like I needed her money…I had mine… just needed a bit of upward nudging (social stratification) in the class hierarchy… meet a few rich people… and get to go to some fancy parties… hmm…like a pent-house party!!!! Or a pool party…!!! “Hmmm…what I’m I wearing tomorrow?” Raw, this girl got me thinking like a girl now!!!!

Louise came round to my place today…she’d now become my “cotching” buddy… She cooked up some nice meal… damn! This girl could cook… I told her about Amerie… she’s like that’s good for you Kelly…! “So what are you wearing?” Err… is it me or was that strange??? I had a thing with this girl about a week ago… and she’s all cool about it… who was I to her? her “f**k” buddy? … oh well…

that’s cool by me… piece with no drama!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the diary thing is real good. i give u the credit u deserve, u have got skills. keep up the good work.

12:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this sugarlounge thang kicks ass...u got talent! id love to meet u, but i bet ur not as nice in real life - that would be a shame!

4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im a boy and i just broke up with my long term girlfriend and now ive met this new chick but my ex cant handle it - ur lucky to have louise to guide u but i think my ex is trying mess things up for me - what should i do?

4:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly - i love u! xXx

4:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is for the guy that just broke up wit ur girl..give her time, u had a long term thing its gonna take time for her getting used to seeing u with some one else.i'm guessing u broke up with her, imagine seeing someone u care about with some1 else so soon.....i no she has to deal with it , but ur prob gonna see a side to ur girl u didn't no she has like the jealous envy type...every gal deals with break up differently but just make sure that u handle the situation maturely don't play games....

8:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(answer to the question)
women dont like sharing guys, she probably doesnt like the fact that someone else is having what she used to have (especially if it was something special). You should speak to her and tell her you'll really love to be friends with her even though you cant be together. I know it sucks being friends, but she cant stop you from meeting new people. NOTE THE FUNNY THING IS WHEN SHE STARTS SEEING SOMEONE ELSE, YOU'LL BE THE ONE FEELING THIS WAY! TRUST ME

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home