Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Feb 15, 2005

Hmm... guess valentine's day is all a big hype, it has come and gone and I've saved some money! plus I got the biggest valentine's day present! The reason to why Lisa left me for another man!!! Guess when you want something, all you have to do is sit back and relax (and drink yourself to crap!!!) The girl who'd come up to me on friday night was Kate!!! She said she'd seen me looking really bad and thought I deserved an explanation into what actually happened behind the scene... you won't believe it... beneath my relationship with Lisa was a huge can of worms

The other guy was some guy called Joe who Lisa had liked some time ago before she met me (although Joe never displayed any sign of affection towards her), but nothing happened between them. Lisa started going on with me and kinda forgot about Joe. Then she met Joe a week weeks into our relationship. Joe had shown some interest in her and had taken her number. Joe started telling Lisa how he felt about her (truth or lies... I dont know) and all those feelings Lisa had for him came up again. They met up once and had been physical (even though Kate said, they didn't have sex... which means Lisa lied to JENNY!!! how dare you Lisa!?). Although Lisa had done something with Joe, she informed Joe, she really like her boyfriend and felt she had betrayed him (DAMN RIGHT!) even though I wasn't being there for her but she felt bad and she said she was going to have to tell her boyfriend what she had done, and she was ready to face the repercussions. Joe then told her to make a choice between him and Kelly(me). Lisa who thought it was a no win situation with me because she knew I'd leave her if I found out and if she stayed with me, she won't be happy in the relationship, then went ahead and chose Joe (What a cheek!!!). Apparently Joe knew who I was, and was the one giving Lisa the 411 on what her "lovely" boyfriend was up to.

That was the bad part... the good part is Joe was just looking out for himself, and after he had slept with Lisa, had become estranged and had left her. Lisa is now feeling so bad and doesn't know to explain all this to me. The reason Kate could locate me was because Lisa had mentioned some party which she was meant to come to with me.

SEE!!!! afterall I was the "relatively" good guy... I cared about Lisa, but she was too blind to see that because of the malarkey Joe was feeding her. Women!, always remember the grass is not always greener on the other side... which reminds me of Marques Houston's song... "Grass is greener"....

"Tell me where the hell you got the nerves, coming back asking for a second chance... after you left me alone for the next man?" "Should have thought about it before you said goodbye.. the same thing that makes you laugh can make you cry"...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This so true, girls make so many stupid mistakes jumping from one man to another. That's why you have girl's who have been with so many men, and men can't take you serious no more when they hear about your past!

If you are a girl and have lipsed less than 5 boys, enuff respect, if you are a girl and have sexed more that 3 boys, you have got issues
If you are a girl and have had more than 3 boyfriends, you have got issues too!

5:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess wot kelly... KARMA wot goes around comes right back around.ive picked this up from da way you are u seem to think that everyone is so lucky 2 b with you. it may be wise to step back and think about how you are affceting other people. u sud also think about what the girls are doing for you how are they makinyou feel. concentrate on wot u want now and wen u find someone who has dat stick wid dem othewise u will end up always wanting more than you can bear. u seem to be good with ur analegies so try dis 1 i man will always thirst however he only has 1 cup he cannot take all the water he needs as his cup is not big enough so, he must be satisfied with what he has at the moment. Kelly drink wot you have and enjoy it once dat cup is empty, then u can get a refill. by the way how ud u feel if all des girl were waying u up like a new pair of boots?

6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home