Monday, February 14, 2005

Feb 14, 2005

Valentines Day!!!

Today sucks!!!, the normal Kelly should be out there right now making some woman feel so special by taking her out to some fancy resturant and lavished her with some red roses, wine and a little love gift, but here I am, so knackered after a hard day's work. Most people were doing something, and tales about tonight's plans flooded my ears from fellow colleagues. Guess I was doing my wallet some good afterall, I would have spent a well earned £500 on a day like this.

Took time out to think about what was going on... I'm not a player, but many people may think I am, it's not like I'm telling women, I love them and they are the only one for me or the only woman in my life am I? I'm not asking to be their boyfriends am I? All I want is someone to have fun with... maybe fun is an ambiguous word but all I want is to spend time, talk, laugh and if that involves an odd kiss at the end, is that too much to ask for? I may like a girl and tell her, but does that mean I'm telling her I wanna take things further to the next level? Maybe the word like is ambiguous as well... maybe the right phrase is I'm sexually attracted to you, I want to spend time with you and get to know you AND this does not stop me from feeling the same way about many other girls...

This analogy sounds bad, but it better describes the situation. I reckon people are like computers, if you buy one today for £500, in three months time, I can bet you, you'll find a newer computer for the same price, with better features. Therefore it won't be prudent if you paid cash down and left with a computer and it wont be smart not to buy a computer until you find the best one, because they'll always be better one come a few months time for the same price. That's why in good stores... they say to you, if you buy a product and you find the same product somewhere else with a lesser price, we'll match that price, or you can return it... NOTE: GOOD STORES!!! Therefore, when Lisa left me for some next man, I wasn't mad at her, I was mad at the fact that some other man could match my price (which to Lisa was crap....oh well)... so if your man is about to leave you... dont be mad at him, talk to him and find out why he wants to leave... if you can't match the other woman's price, then gladly let him go... and move on... it's his loss... vice versa for men... if you girl leaves you... try and match or gladly move on.... and for those who aren't official yet... you've given a free trial and they didn't like it or weren't convinced/impressed...thus...gladly move on...and improve on your USP!!! make yourself better than you competitors!

Also a quick review of the girls I had right now:

Amy: Such a nice personality, damn pretty as well. Unlike other girls, hasn't got much baggage, something I could erase completely very easily. Looks: 9/10, Wifey material: 8/10, compatibility with Kelly: 5/10, Snazziness: 6/10

Tracy: Kinda weird, her game is quite weak. Seems a bit clingy, maybe its because she made the first move by telling her friend she likes me. Too much baggage. Looks: 7/10, Wifey material: 2/10, compatibility with Kelly: 3/10, Snazziness: 2/10.

Louise: Good friend, very open and friendly. Looks: 5/10, Wifey material: 9/10, compatibility with Kelly: 7/10, Snazziness: 9/10.

Errm... not much of a choice... wish I could mix and match... I'll choose a mix between Amy and Louise... and a drop of Claire's earlier magic and Lorraine's personality! These three are no match to neither Claire nor Lorraine... not anywhere near...

Am I confused or what? looks like my perfect woman is always gonna be in my head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its true your perfect woman is always going 2 be in your head. But 1 thing i notice about u kelly is the fact that you think everything has 2 be about u. Have u ever stop to think how all this girls feel about u? or have u asked them wht is it about u they do not like. You say u are not a player but u are doing everything a player does (arpart from telling them that u are commited to them). My advice for you kel is to try and hold yourself back from doing anything with a girl for 2 months,
(taking this time to focus on what you have done in the last 1 month.Also during this time you should draw of a list of what it is you want in a WIFE, not a girl). After this 2 months are over you should then go after women who match up with your lists. Remember if they do not match up, you do not have to do anything with them. And remember also to be honest to them. My Girlfriends will then be interested in you.

1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home