Monday, February 14, 2005

Feb 12, 2005

Woke up really tired this morning, got home at six in the morning!!!

The party was banging, there were loads of people, the sexes were equally represented, which was fine by me. I had told Byron everything that happened the previous day, and he just couldn't stop laughing (which wasn't helping) "I told you, you would get busted" He laughed. I wish I could say I wasn't bothered but I knew I felt like crap with the fact some guy took my girl off me... all the slow jams I was listening to the other night weren't helping either.
We got to the party, and we were directed to the VIP section, where Michael had been sitting comfortably with his girlfriend, who was looking so beautiful (if she wasn't Michael's, I would be on her like a bag of rashes). There were enough girls in the VIP section, so company wasn't an issue. All the girls in there didn't tickle my fancy, all I wanted right now was my Lisa back. I wasn't in the mood to flirt with no one... some girl had come to me to have a chat, but really couldn't be bothered, I was already getting hammered with the drink (trust me when you all sitting at a party talking to no one, you'll lose count of the number of glasses you've had...), She muttered something about seeing me somewhere before and asking if I know someone... Can't even remember what her face looked like, but I gave her my number and asked her to give me a call sometime during the week. I could see Byron in the corner of the room trying to work his magic, he better not try leave me here, because there was no way I was driving home in this state.

I was mad at myself because I never took advantage of such a good party.. all I was doing was doing sitting on the sofa, drinking and almost falling asleep, when there was a bevy of ladies right in front of me, who were waiting for a "baller" to say a lil' sum'um to them. Michael had come right next to me "What's wrong with you K?" He said slapping my arm "Woman problems ey? Byron told me Lisa dumped you" He laughed... "She didn't dump me, we are spending time apart" I said, eyes half closed... "While she's with some next man?" He laughed again... this wasn't helping.... "Look at all the girls here man, try talk to one... and forget by this Lisa girl, trust me she's nice and all but it's not worth you beating yourself up about it" He said... "I take it you are spending Valentines on your own...?" He added... "Errm....I guess so... I'll work late... so it won't matter... what are you doing?" I asked... "I going to St. Lucia with her on sunday... just a lil' birthday present for her" Michael said looking at his girlfriend, who was chirping away with one of her girlfriends. I remember him talking about their relationship, his car garage... his new car... but right now I can't remember anything he said in detail.
Like you'd have guessed, I had to catch a cab home, because I fell asleep... (dont ask me how)... Byron probably said bye... and I woke up five o'clock in the evening. Tracy was meant to come over around eight o'clock... and to be honest I wasn't in the mood for nothing... so I called her to tell her I wasn't feeling too good, and we should try another day, I could hear her disappointed tone over the phone and she'd said something about it being alright (guys, never do that to a girl, she was probably psyched up about tonight already, maybe she'd bought some lucky draws or something... oh well)... I can't believe Lisa was doing this to me... I dont think it was Lisa, its the fact that a girl left me for some other guy...
I had something to drink... and went back to bed... listening to my slow jams.... (it wasn't helping but I left it running....)

What a way to waste a day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home