Friday, February 11, 2005

Feb 11, 2005

Finally, its the weekend! , got a busy one coming up, from Friday till Sunday. Lisa still hasn't phoned me yet.. ran away with next man..I MEAN!!! (that could be her brother though... RIGHT....!). Wonder what that prat fed her.... lines from Joe's "All the things your man won't do"? "Good girls"? "Dont wanna be a player" not to talk of Dru Hill's "I should be"... I've listened to so many slow jams... it's become a part of me... Maybe what goes around comes around... I have to admit I've done things with girl's who had manz, but I never asked them to leave their boyfriends...!!!

I was so bored last night (and to stop me thinking about Lisa), I went to see Louise who was watching "Best Man" for the 50th time... (that's well sad)... She looked cute in her night t-shirt, all cuddled up to a throw pillow eating some ice-cream... "I love this part" referring to the end when Morris Chestnut couldn't help himself but cry when saying his vows... (Another sad guy)... Louise had now become a friend (I didn't see her that way anymore... maybe the other night just wasn't good enough)... we talked for quite a while until her sister got in (she lives with her sister.. who was 20), OH MY DAYS.... her sister is so buff, I wouldn't have imagined they were sisters. My eyes had suddenly brightened when she walked in, and she said hi, after the intial introduction...her name was Marie... "I've heard a lot about you Kelly" She said... Kelly? that's so intimate, calling me by my first name during our first meeting... That was when some guy walked in... guessed as much, girls like Marie dont come around single. It was more fun than I thought... us four talking and having fun... I left Louise's place some minutes past twelve... Still had thought's of Marie's pretty face loitering in my mind... I won't mind stealing her off her boyfriend... they seemed happy though, all cuddled up on the sofa, giggling... "She's meant to be mine" I thought in my head... I wondered what would have happened if I suggested the game "Truth or Dare" and dared Marie to be my girlfriend... I would have left with a big grin on my face...

Seeing Michael tonight, he's my other boy from time. If there was anything that gave Michael satisfaction from life, it had to be cars and women (in that order). He was well into his kitted cars... and owns a body kits garage... (he's only 25 as well). If your car's got a problem, Michael is your first call. He's motto was "Show me your car and I'll tell you how many birds you can pull in a night" (and he wasn't talking about the kinda birds that hang out on trees). It was his girlfriend's 21st birthday party I was going to tonight, and as you can bet, it's one of those parties where you see all sorts of cars outside ranging from Mercs, Beemas... and even the odd Mini, it was all about appearances. Too bad Lisa ain't with me tonight, I always love having a girl next to me at these occasions... show off your car... and your lady... Lisa would probably have been wearing the short green dress I bought her for Christmas... (oh well, she's gone now... so I'll probably be going with Byron...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home