Thursday, February 10, 2005

Feb 10, 2005

Lisa spent last night at my place, and I can't tell you how many times I felt the urge to ask her what friend she was with yesterday... I guess every guy is allowed to be curious about what their girlfriend's been up to, but I had to restrain myself from the green eyed monster (jealously). "Kate reckons your friend is good looking, but too bad he's got a girlfriend" Lisa said out of the blue. What is this all about... is this some game or is it for real? "Is it?" I said as I continued to stroke her hair gently, while we watched the TV together. "She wants you to introduce her to him..." Now she was pushing it... "Is there something you wanna say to me Lisa?" I refrained from the cuddle pose and looked her in the eye... "What do you mean..." She smiled... "I know you playing some silly games... I was with a girl there last night, and I lied about not being Lisa's boyfriend... and do you wanna know why?" I noticed I was now raising my voice... "Why?" I was surprised she asked me... afterall, the whole thing was a setup. "Because I've had doubts about our relationship, I've been seeing a few girls but at the end of the day, no one out there makes me feel the way you do... can't you see Lisa...?" I should be in drama school, that was a good line... "I know I haven't been much of a boyfriend to you, but there are things I need to sort out with myself, and I need you to stay by me...Dont listen to what people say about me, they don't know about, you and me... put it out of your mind, because its jealousy... I want you Lisa, why is it so hard to see..." I was getting good at this, just stole a line (or two) from Jon B's "They dont know"... "I'm sorry Kelly... sometimes I just can't help but to see things the other way... I love you Kelly...." She said as she embraced me... I LOVE YOU KELLY!!!! NOW YOU ARE GONNA GET DUMPED!!! I aint ready for no girl telling me about her loving me... because I dont wanna be the one to break no one's heart.... ermm...was I meant to say I love you to her as well?
"I don't wanna lose you Lisa" I guess that'll do... and I couldn't help but to smile to myself and say... "Good boy..." Talking about risk management... I did like Lisa though, I didn't wanna lose her... not yet anyway... "Maybe we should spend some time apart, for the time being" She eventually muttered... WHAT!!!!!!!????????? That's another way of saying It's over!!! "Maybe you should take time out and sort your issues out, then we can make this work..." She added... Despite my lil' performance... she was still "dumping" me in effect.... I DON'T HAVE ANY ISSUES!!!! I WAS LYING!!!! "Is this it?" I said... too bad she was in my house, I couldn't make a grand gesture like picking up my jacket... and leaving... actually I could... I picked up my car keys... walked out of the room.... got my jacket and headed for the door... "I'm sorry..." She said from the sitting room... her words seemed jumbled... like she was sobbing... I opened the door and headed for my car... just when I saw a guy in a car from the corner of my eye... He seemed to look at me and back at the house... I sat in my car... and I could see him... and he had what seemed like a hands-free headset attached to his ears and he was looking at the house... "Who is the guy...?" I picked up my phone and dialled Lisa's number.... she didn't answer the call... I rang again... she didn't pick up.... I certainly wasn't the jealous type... but being played for a fool was something that got me mad... I got out of the car... and I noticed the guy in the car seemed to utter something quickly, while avoiding eye contact... I opened up the door and Lisa now had her jacket on, like she was ready to leave... "Where are you going?" I said... I was angry but tried my best to hide it.... "Home...?" She answered... "How are you getting home... its late..." "I'll get a cab..." She said... "Okay then"... I made my way to the door, she pulled me back and kissed me on the lips.... What was that about... the kiss of betrayal??? I got in my car and zoomed off... only to stop around the corner... made my way to a vantage position where I could see the car the guy had been in... She eventually got inside the guy's car... and the guy drove off... DAMN!!! I was played like a MOFO!!! I couldn't believe I was doing this dodge and hide crap...!

Okay... I had lost in my own game... She had to have a good reason, for leaving with the other guy... at the end of the day, she'll be back, no one can love you like I do... and just for my pride... I had to get her back... indirectly... maybe I'd been naughty messing about with other girls... but no one does the same to me... Lisa's my girl...MY GIRL...! and who's this other dude anyway? he's probably doing the same thing... messing about...

I wanted to call her and tell her I knew what she was up to.... but it wasn't worth it... I had to be a man about this... not some insecure prat!!! She'd put on a spectacular performance, so did I... but her's was grand! looks like she'd planned this whole thing... and nothing was going to change her mind... all the other girls didn't matter right now... just Lisa did... hundred sheep... one has gone astray... leave the other ninety-nine and go for that missing one... that was my game plan...

"GET YOU GIRL BACK".... the inner Kelly screamed!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really want her back? or you just want revenge? If you want her back, why don't you start by telling her the truth upfront and tell her how you feel. If it's revenge, go for her very good friend Kate!

4:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home