Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Feb 8, 2005

Knackered!!! Thats what I am right now. Just finished played five-a-side footie (getting some exercise ey?)

Being doing some thinking... I've been a naughty boy lately... Amy, Tracy, Louise...??? at the end of the day what I've I gained? Nothing... nothing at all... all at the expense of my girlfriend Lisa. To be frank, there are only two girls I've really liked... Claire and Lorraine... Wonder where those two are now anyway...? Maybe I should give up these "play boy" lifestyle and open my heart to that one lucky lady... but the thing is I've done it once and at the end of the day... to what avail? Lisa tells me I don't open up to her all the time, but what is there to talk about? I rather keep my business to myself....

The thought of Lisa seeing some other guy also gives me the creeps... I'm not the type to pick up the phone and telling this other guy to stop talking to my girl (Ain't that insecure... if she wants to leave the door was open). At the end of the day, I pushed her to it... all a woman wants is a man who'll be there for her when she needs him... not just when they are horny... Everytime she started talking about all the important things... I always seem to fall asleep... what happened to all those days when I'd be wide awake for about five hours talking to her into early hours of the morning??? Probably that's what this other guy is doing for her... sitting there, talking to her, listening to all her problems and what she did during the day, what she was doing tomorrow, what top she'd just bought, what way she's gonna have her hair done... why can't I be bothered to be interested in all those trival things anymore... Why can't I be the Kelly she first met? The Kelly who picked her up everyday from work, the Kelly who got her, her favourite sandwich, just before he'd pick her from work??? Was she paying for another woman's crime? Or is she just not the one for me?

Should I just finish the whole relationship with Lisa (which I'm not particularly good at)... or just wait around till she fools with this other man and gets caught read handed (nah... that will make me look like a fool)... How do I break up with Lisa without making a mess of things??? I can't keep this up... this fake, you are my girlfriend and I'm messing around behind your back... (well she's messing about too...)

Should I break up with Lisa? (errm...I know thats sounds bad, knowing Valentines is less than a week to go... plus that other guy will be smiling when that happens... probably take her out on Valentine's Day... but then that saves me some money..doesnt it?)
Can someone tell me how to break up with Lisa...without making a mess of things...???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well kelly concerning lisa u said ur self ur not the kelly she first met, ur not bothered with all the how was ur day wat did u do stuff.....and u sed u no thats what she needs so u obviously can't meet her needs so i think u should let her go, what have u really got to loose the 'secrurity'?? ......u obviously won't be lonely and oh yeah the only reason lisa gone astray is cause ur not giving her wat she needs, but then again if u really do like her and like being with her and feel u can do right by her then make it work, stop seeing ova people starting meeting her needs

9:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well kelly,u said urself that ur not giving lisa what she needs ur not the same kelly she first meet, u said u can't be bothered with the how was ur day what u doing 2moz stuff... and u no dats wat she needs so u basically aren't meeting her needs, so just let her go, what have u really got to loose the 'secrurity'?? u obviously won't be lonely u havn't got trouble meeting women...butthen again if u want to be with lisa make it work, forget all ur gals on the side and do right by her, but if u no u can't be true then just finish it...and oh don't wait till u catch lisa out cause thats just gonna make her feel guilty and dats bad caus eu no its not her fault really...

10:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo kelly i think you are just jelosy that another man is doing what you use to do. its amazing how guy gets jelosy once they (think) that their girl is playing around with another man. I say that you are not ready for her, you need to give her up and carry on with the game. If your game is thight and she is the one. I tell she will come back

3:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home