Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Feb 9, 2005

I was at Bar One yesterday with Amy, and I have to admit it, this girl is BUFF!!! every man in the bar was like what??? you some lucky bloke to have this woman next to you. She was wearing a green strappy camisole top, some tight blue jeans and blue cross front sandals... this girl could dress as well!!! (just the way I like my women... dress sense is number one priority... if you are buff + can't dress = butters!), she held my arm in a link...(ohhh... I didn't mind that because of the men in the bar were hating... GO ON BURN WITH ENVY... HA! HA! HA!)... I had just settled down after getting the drinks from the bar... when I got a call from Lisa... she said she was dropping by Bar One... (apparently she saw my car outside, so she was coming in to say hello!!!)...SHIT!!! SHIT!!! SHIT!!! I had to think fast!!! I took Amy's hand and led her to the VIP suite (I'd become a regular at the Bar, I was classed as a VIP... lol... the guys at the Bar had become more or less friends, so they let me in... "Just a lil' special place for a special lady like you..." I said as I gestured her to sit on the sofa which was well situated in a dark corner of the room... "I'll be back in a minute" I kissed her on the cheek. I had just entered into the main lounge when Lisa walked through the door... "Hey babe y'alright?" I said as I hugged her. "I'm cool, you?" She looked in a hurry... "I'm good love... you look in a hurry..." "Yeah, a friend is waiting outside for me, and I wanted to ask if you could give this key to my friend who'll be coming to get it off you at around 10pm, her name is Kate, I'm staying with her at the moment...Thanks" She kissed me on the cheek before I got the chance to ask any further questions... Lisa never told me she was now staying with a friend, plus who's the friend waiting outside for her.. I was tempted to follow her outside to check, but I decided against it... Kelly ain't insecure... Amy asked what took me so long... "Err.. I had to make a quick call..." I said.. (looks like every statement I utter now is a lie... I hate this lifestyle) "But your phone is here?" She held up my mobile phone... "Err... call... its this term we use at Bar One to make a booking at the VIP section" Did that make sense??? I thought... I reckon she bought it.... We sat there and talked till around 10:30pm... Some girl must have walked into the section and walked directly to where I was.... "Are you Lisa's boyfriend...?" She asked... She looked prety with a belted wrap cardigan... What??? Lisa's boyfriend... this must be Kate... "No, he just left actually, I'm his friend... he said I should give this to some Cathy...Katie???" I was getting good at this... "Kate" She said politely as she shot Amy's hand a glance, which was resting neatly on my lap... I swear that wasn't there a second ago... "Some nice cardigan you have on there..." I said as I gave her the keys "Thanks..." She smiled as she left. "You get bare girls on you don't you....?" Amy asked... "I guess... I'm not a ladies man or nothing like that..."... "I bet you do... did you see Kate's or whatever her name is, body language?" To be honest, I did notice... "No, not at all... anyway..." I changed the subject as quickly as I could. It's a test... if you linger on and ask questions... then it shows you don't get the attention, but if you dismiss it quick, it shows you are used to being asked stuff like that.

I dropped Amy off... "Marsha's working late tonight... wanna come in?" She suggested "...hmmm... trust me, I wanna be in there right now... but I've got work early tomorrow morning..." I had to give her my brownsugar in doses... and plus I ain't that cheap anyway... "Is it... phone me tonight.... .yeah..." She said as she walked away... I drove off thinking what tonight was all about.... when Kate walked into the bar, she would have asked the barman for some guy called Kelly (Lisa would have told her I'm known at the bar)... how come, when she walked in... she never asked... "Are you Kelly?"... how come she said "Are you Lisa's boyfriend..." Was this coincedence or is someone's playing a little game? Did Lisa know I was there with company or was it just a fluke she was passing by and saw my car? Was Kate doing Lisa's dirty job...? If it was a game... then I was the loser, because I've just denied Lisa being my girlfriend..(obviously Lisa must have described her boyfriend to Kate...) I'm so dumped....

As a pre-emtive strike I'd texted Lisa to tell her, I was so sorry and I'd left the keys to my friend to give it to Kate because I had to leave the bar early... Kate would probably get the timing wrong and it'll look like I sent the text before Kate walked in...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think ur smart what makes you think katy hasn't seen u before or that lisa hasn't described you to her......girls aren't stupid neway you carrying on playin lisa cause she prob doing her own thing and having fun but like some1 else sed if ur game is good she'll stay....dunno why dow

10:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home