Monday, February 07, 2005

Feb 6, 2005

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday what a VERY DIFFERENT DAY!

I met up with Byron (as usual) to talk and moan. I was driving today, so I wasn't drinking. Byron wasn't so he was having a sour apple martini. I'd filled Byron in on Tracy "Bruv, looks like you having the time of your life..." Not to sound cocky I replied with a smile. "I reckon you'll be caught out real soon..." He added. Come to think about it... I probably would be caught very soon, but I really didn't care if Lisa found out, even though I liked her. I'm wasn't a player or nothing, this would be the first relationship I'd been in, in which I wasn't being faithful, so I wasn't experienced in evading snooping partners. Byron, went on about how he broke it off with his girlfriend... and he's been trying to work a lil' something with some girl, but reckons he's being too "nice" (which women take for granted... and its not a very attractive trait)...WOMEN NEED REAL MEN, NOT DOOR MATS... "Its all about keeping it real" I told him... "Let them know what the deal is and where you stand... don't compromise your standards.... it shows them you have other options" I continued, downing the last of the Red Bull in a gulp. Girls can always know when a girl is desperate... compromising is one of the traits... never compromise! Its all the macho-malakey people shout about... but it works... took me ages to realise this... kissing ass aint what any man should be doing... My phone went off... it was Amy!!!! (AMY!!! after ONE BLIMEY WEEK) I had to keep my cool... "Hi, this is Amy..." She sounded so sultry... "Amy...Amy..Amy... Amy from where?" I couldn't give myself away, that I'd been waiting for her call... "Oh...Amy...from Bar One...how are you" I faked it... "I'm alright... you? She asked... "I'm cool, you?" I was getting so excite now (bearing in mind I'd asked her that before)... but I tried as much as possible to keep it under check... "I'm at some party which is really saying nothing at the moment"... "Is it? where is that?" I asked... "Errm...what area is this?" She asked someone nearby...."Addiscombe...or something like that" She said... "Is it? I'm just round the corner... just seeing a friend at Croydon... you should come down and see me" I lied... I was in Central London!!! Now check the tactic... "you should come down and see me???" why should she come and see me? come on this is Amy.. I'm meant to be drooling and making my way as fast as possible to Addiscombe! but here's the psychology... Children use it a lot... you ask for something very big... push your lucky, you know you'll probably get a no, but when you ask for something smaller, you'll get some sympathy and you wish would be granted, or when you ask for the big thing, the person you asked my suggest the little thing which you had in mind in the first place!!! (Psychology is so good... If I had to choose another career path.... It had to be to become a Shrink!)... She laughed off my proposal in a teasing manner.... "How about you come see me"....Err...I'll be there in second!!! "It's bad enough the party is crap, what will be my point of coming, it has to be worth it!" I was pushing it now... Guys...always push your luck with women, you never know what type of person they are, unless you push it! its better than putting yourself in a strict confine when there is so much you could be doing out there! "I dont know about that...Is seen me not good enough?" She smiled... Of course its good enough... but I still had to push it... I had to show her, I aint no wimp... "You know what, when you make up your mind about what you wanna do... give me a call or something, my friend needs me now..." I said... I came off the phone to her, and I couldn't believe I said that to AMY!!!! neither could Byron believe it when I told her that was Amy... "Don't you think you'be blown it now? she aint gonna call you pompous ass now is she?" He said, still baffled at the way I'd handled the conversation... "Seen" I said... I wasn't even sure about myself... but I had to bluff (Bluffing is good.. sometimes you lose, sometimes you win... If Amy never called....that's some of my ego gone (but it doesn't make me any less Kelly)... but then if she called... that's a lot of WINNING!!! It was a high risk, high return situation!!! Byron and I talked for about 30 mins when my phone went off again... it was Amy! (as you would have guess... I'm I good or what?)..."Please come... I'm bored stiff" She mocked a plea... "So is it gonna be fun?" I asked "Yea...trust me... it will"... She replied... I told herI'll be there when I finished what I was doing... "Don't be long" She said as she came off the phone. Byron's mouth was wide open... he couldn't believe it... "I MEAN!!!!!" he shouted... "I'm turning into a bad man now" He continued "No more Mr Sweet, Nice Gentleman".... Byron was getting the picture now... if you can't beat them... join them... I finished off my conversation with Byron and dropped him off at home, then made my way to see Amy. I went into the party... too many girls, few guy... all the girls seemed please to see a nice guy walk in.... She introduced me to her friends... Even though I didn't know much about Amy herself... She offered me some drinks... I could see from the corner of my eye, virtually all the manz there were screwing... 'Who does he think he is?' Their faces said subtly. Amy and I went to my car to talk... She was impressed with my Metallic grey Audi TT sitting alone under the silhouette of a tree. "That's a nice car... I've always wanted one of those" She rambled on. We got in the car... switched on the engine and let the smooth vibes of the slow jams kick in... you have to keep the atmosphere warm and surreal... all girls dream about stuff like that... it sounds cliche, but its essential in order to get positive results... I complimented about every part of her... her hair, nails, top... giving intricate details, to show I knew my stuff...She was impressed. Women like that as well, a man who knows about "women stuff"...(It helps to just stroll into a women's store, and just look at the current fashion trend.. what colours are in... are styles..., you can also talk to the store attendants...that's what they are paid to do!) We talked for a while... She was quite chatty... most of the time... I was just think..."Can you be quiet for a minute"... "Come here" I said out of the blue... "Where?" She asked smiling... I ran my fingers gently through her hair, to her neck to pull her towards me and kissed her gently on the lips... (GUYS...GENTLE DOES IT!!! DON'T STICK YOUR WHOLE TONGUE DOWN THEIR THROAT, LIKE YOU AINT HAD NONE FOR YEARS, THEY HATE IT....EVEN IF SHE DOES... PUT A FINGER ON HER LIPS... AND CALM HER DOWN... THEN START AGAIN... GENTLE...GENTLE...GENTLE) "I've been waiting to do that, ever since I saw you last week" I whispered... and went back in a another round..until I could hear her breathing faster... then I stopped.... "You such a good kisser..." She said as she stared at my lips with those pretty brown eyes... I wanted to take her there and then but I had to restrain myself... and I collaspe onto the reclined seat.... She rested her head on my bossom... as I stroked her hair... "I'm usually not like this... but there's just something different about you..." She said quietly... Arrggghh not this talk... I've got to get away as soon as possible... "Is it... its the power of the legend" I joked... My phone went off... LUCKY ME!!! it was Louise... I told her previously I was coming over to her place to say hello... "I have to go now...Amy... that was my sister... I was meant to pick her up a hour ago..." I lied... "Oh...when next I'm I seeing you..?" She asked... I felt so guilty... "Call me later tonight yeah..." I kissed her goodbye as she got out of the car and watched her make her way back into the building. I could hear Byron's reaction..."Bruv... that's a lie!"...

I left for Louise place.... which was alright... I didnt do anything with, we just spoke... and watched TV together, and I left just before midnight. I switched on the radio, to listen to Jenny Francis' Slow Down Zone/Dilemma.... when I thought I heard a voice that sounded so familiar... obviously people lie about their real names...but you can't fake your voice... IT WAS LISA!!! "What's you dilemma" Jenny asked.... "Err... I've been with my boyfriend for about two months now... and I think he's cheating..." Lisa replied. She explained how "her boyfriend" (ME!!!!!) always puts her on hold at odd hours of the night, speaking to God knows who.. and he dismisses them as just friends... She'd been hearing stories bout him and to top it all, one of her girlfriends saw say "him" at the cinema with another girl last night!!! I'M NOW OFFICIALLY BUSTED!!! I thought I recognised a face I knew at the cinema... I guess I could always deny... not until she dropped the bomb on me... "The thing is I'm seeing someone else...but I'm being intimate with this other person" Her sexy voice streamed through my car audio speaks... Is it me or did she just say she's seeing someone else... "This other guy is always so nice to me on the phone, he's like my good friend and he tells me how he feels, and how he feels about me... I really like him but I like my boyfriend as well"... I couldn't take it no more... what was I to do... firstly I've been caught.... and secondly... my girl is seeing someone else!!!! I listened to the rest of her dialogue with Jenny... Apparently she'd been seeing this guy for about three weeks... so in effect she started straying before I did!!! but here's the twist... she met him before she met me... STILL!!! you meant to be my girl...!!! Jenny had told her, to confront her boyfriend with this allegations... and not to jump to any conclusions... GO JENNY!!!! There was no way I'd give in to the allegations... not unless she had a picture...!!!

It's all going pear shaped... even though I was flattered with the fact that, Jenny was talking about me!!! (not directly anyway...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brownsuger have you ever tougth if Lisa was doing a thing with a guy you know.

3:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home