Monday, February 07, 2005

Feb 5, 2005

Today was splendid!

Quick recap, I met this girl called Tracy about two days ago (Thursday)...how I met her... I ran into one of my old female friends (for real... friends! no hanky panky with this one), who had this rather nice friend with her (Tracy), we exchange plesantries.. (nothing special) and that was it. My friend called me later that night to tell me, her friend fancied me, I'm like "Is it?, give her my number and tell her to give me a call"... okay, last night, Tracy gave me a call... around 11pm (crazy time), we got talking, she seemed like a decent girl on the phone....then she popped up the question "Have you got a girlfriend?" hmm... tricky one... never say you aint got a girlfriend...(No woman wants a guy no other woman wants... TRUST ME ON THIS ONE)... come up with some funky story, about how you aint getting on with your girl, or its on and off... or how you had to break up because she had to go work in Australia... to win some sympathy vote... like you'd guessed ...I used the last one (Australia)... She asked me if I still had feelings for her... I'm like yeah... but I'm "almost" over it... thats a challenge for her... can she be the one to get me over her finally? (which I did say to her)... she smiled and said..."We'll see". I asked her what she was doing the following day (Today), she said she was going shopping with her younger sister in the morning but nothing planned in the evening... So I asked if she wanted to meet up... she didn't mind... so I asked her to meet me at Bar One (my favourite bar).

She got to the Bar about 15 mins late, which was perfectly acceptable (women are allowed to be late... slapping that make-up on), nevertheless I made a joke about her being late. THANKS TO HER BEING LATE we couldn't get into the bar because of "health and safety", the place was packed up... GREAT...what a good impression... Thanks to my ability to think on my feet... I suggested we go see a movie at a cinema which was down the road... the last film showing at the cinema started 20 mins ago (which wasn't bad, because the film was over two hours long)... we went in, had a nice time... yeah we did kiss... "Never underestimate the power of Brownsugar"... dropped her off at the station... that was it... I called her about a hour later to find out if she got home safe (Chivalry... always call to find out if they got home well... thanks to Lorraine... my previous ex... she loved her men to exercise chivalry...)... That was about it...

Yeah plus... I went to the barbers... not to shave the bird nest on my head I call my hair, but to get a shape up, funny how a shave up can turn a bird nest into the trendies hip look... been keeping my hair now... got compliments from over five girls now (including Lisa AND TRACY!!!), who say my hair does it for them... SEXY HAIR they call it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home