Friday, January 13, 2006

January 12, 2006-closing the week

I had like four lectures today and i didn't feel like going to any of them, don't get it twisted i'm not a wasteman, i just like to rest a lot but always get my work done and get the grades ;-) my course is getting pretty tense as January exams are approaching so things are going to be on the quiet side when it comes to me and women...
It's such a small world you know, it's like everyone knows everyone, especially at university...so fellas, that girl that you are looking to get with may be your cousins cousin or some nonsense like that, or even worse, your ex's best friend...hehe...
I woke up in the morning feeling as fresh as ever, my laptop was beside my bed, still open as i'd left it on from last night..my MSN messenger was blowing with messages from last night. 11:30am....DOOHHHH!! my lecture was starting at 12:00pm, i rushed to have a quick shower...i love it when my shower is boiling hot, especially my power shower, just massages your body so deeply, it's like love-making...anyways, got out of the shower to get dressed. I couldn't be to picky with my dress sense so i put on some casuals, my black n white chucks(converses) black levis jeans, black evisu t-shirt, and my black d&g jacket. Sounds flashy but it looks casual trust me. I sprayed on some of my Givenchy Pie(my weekly scent) put on my shoulder bag and rushed to my lecture as fast as i could, it's not about being late you see it, i have to strive to be the best if i want to be one of the best Database Analysts in the industry. Oh sorry i forgot to mention what i'm studting now...i started off with a degree in business and accounts first off but that was not what i really wanted, deep down, i wanted all the technical stuff(bsc Software Engineering), i had the drive to take on what hundreds of students are scared of... programming, to me it's just everyday life. Programming is about rules and functions that control those rules, creating events. It sounds like tricky stuff but you'll get the hang of it after a few lessons in front of computer with me(...that's if you want one).

Finally!! the lecture was over. I met up with Andrew outside of the main campus building, he wanted to go to the town centre to pick up some things(CRAZY SHOPPING)...
"You cool bruv, what happened to you yesterday? where did you run off to?" he said to me with some dodgy smirk on his face.
"Oh, nowhere, i went to see Sasha you know, nothing happened though" i replied with a sigh. Yes I did go to see Sasha last night, we just chilled out. I swear it's like the kiss that we had was just a spear-of-the-moment kind of thing and i guess she didn't want to touch on it too much, well i guess the suspense adds to the fun a bit. It wasn't sex but it felt like a one night stand. When i was at her place, it was like she showed no sign of emotion, even when she talked to me and asks me things, not that i want her to be feeling all horny and that but it was a bit weird still, interesting....
"Oh yeah, what happened with that girl that you was dancing with last night, any progress?" Andrew said.
"Err, yeah i took down her number, besides it's too soon to call her". i replied, i wasn't about to call some girl who's number i just got the night before the day after, that's slipping...big time...maybe like 2/3 days after, preferably 3...me and Andrew continued as we entered into the city centre, wasn't as live as it was when me ans Sasha came yesterday...we browsed a couple of stores, shopped and was ready to leave..i swear i need to try a different city and shop up there, it was getting a bit too routine for me, all the going into shops and seeing the same faces...we finished up and headed back for campus, i'd not had any plans to pay any visitations to anyone today so went straight home, it's been a while since i had some quality time to myself. Got back home and dived onto my bed wthout removing any clothes....it was late..
I took time to think to myself seriously about all of the women in my life at the moment as in what's going on, what levels are they all on? I spoke to Donna today(my bestest PR) we've been talking like everyday now, i intend on finding her a date for valentines, she's starting to drop the 'i ain't got time for boys' line, so i feel it's my duty to help her find a nice guy you see it??, cus we i know i'll be getting mine somewhere with that lucky young woman...hmmm....not saying that she can't do it herself but boiii..i'm practising on being 'good-friends' with a BUFF girl for once, you know they say boys n girls can never be true friends, to an extent i believe that is true but i WANT TO beliveve otherwise and break that code making Donna one of my very good friends..

Also spoke to Grace today, she sounded so matured on the phone considering to cuss her about her childish voice..hmm...she told me some dude she just met at work has been speaking to her...i was suprised she actually told me...lol..not that i had her on some kind of lock or anything....we had a very weird conversation when we met up, we met up at this link up thing that our universities were having...not much people turned up but hey...
We talked about the past a bit, she seemed a bit hesitant to continue the conversation, but deep down she knew she needed a reminder of those things we used to do back in the dayysss...it was a sweet convo. Grace was starting to change now and i could see it in her. Something is still there... can sense it....what's deep is that i don't know what i feel for her anymore. It's been a long and tiring week....i close my notebook...and close my eyes...

P.S To those who are wondering who the heck Grace is, I will be explaining the most 3 highlighted experiences i have ever shared with women so you guys can know how Raheem came about, meet the women who shaped my character and contributed to the type of person i am today. GRACE,ADELLE and WINNIE. All will be revealed in the next post as i go into the details of the Gate,garden,palace idea.....these are.. ::.MY WOMEN::

Peace n Love
Raheem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home