Thursday, April 07, 2005

April 7, 2005

Amerie was now getting on my nerves… with this whole friends thing, man cant even get a hug, no love nothing, attitude on the phone and comes off the phone chatting some crap about she’s got things to do… its funny because its even making me want her even more… after all people want things they cant have… damn! I’ve been so rested with this girl as in I wasn’t looking in other places, cotching with Amerie was cool and that was all I wanted, no she’s trying to take all that away from me… its not about that at all!!! I think I need to start looking elsewhere. Its definitely not about some woman trying to put you under manners… and manz got needs as well, after all I wasn’t watching Louise anymore so I’m free to do whatever with Marie. So guess what I did, gave Marie a call and told her to come round…

She got to my place around 10pm, by that time I’d cooked a lil’ something for her, trust me when a man wants a lil’ something, he’ll do anything to sweet up the girl. She was looking pretty as usual… lips dripping with lip gloss, I love that thing; bless whoever invented the lip-gloss… I bet she knew what today was all about… even though she was wearing a jacket she had some mad top under, which had her chest all out… I’m thinking, I swear I just asked you to come over and jam, I made a joke or two about it, but she just smiled… okay after eating, we were on the sofa… the weird part, when two people know what they want but are hesitating to make the first move…. I thought this is getting long, so I looked at her and she looked back, just as I was about to lift my hand from the seat to touch her… my phone rang… it was Amerie, I thought now is not a good time, she was probably going to chat some crap and try have me under manners on the phone, so I thought, allow you… “Answer it...” Marie said…with some sultry look… “Okay…”…

When I say girls are weird, trust me I know what I’m talking about… “Fancy going out tonight? I’ve got the day off tomorrow and thought maybe you’ll like to do something…” She said… sounding rather cheerful, unlike she’d been recently… this is weird, even though it was a bad time, I was trying to work with a lil’ something… I felt like saying, “Am I guaranteed something…? Because I’m close to getting something here”… I really wanted to see, I rather share the rest of the night with Amerie than here with Marie, after all Marie was just going to complicate things…. “Okay I’ll be there I said…” I said… “Shit” I said… trying to sound pissed… I told Amerie, Byron was in some crap, and I had to do something for him, she said something about how it was a woman’s voice she heard… I’m like that’s his sister… made up some story how Byron’s car got clamped and he had no money on him to get home, so I was going to pick him up…. Trust me that story didn’t make sense… I felt sorry for her, she got a cab here and she didn’t even get anything… apart from a dinner… so I dropped her at home… and told her I would make it up to her… I could tell she was pissed…

I got to Amerie’s place close to midnight… had to do a midnight run from south London to Central London, the traffic wasn’t helping, I know I didn’t drive up West, not to get anything… I entered her place, and low and behold the “sweet kiss” was back…. Okay this wasn’t making any sense… I understand, women have periods when they feel like getting serviced but this is so out of the blue…. “What’s that all about?” I said… I wasn’t going to act dumb!!! “What do you think?” She said… she went on about how she’s been thinking and she’s actually dumb in listening to what other people are saying about me and what really matters is what she thinks… I’m like DUH!!!! From that point, I just went this girl is so NEEKY!!! “So what do you wanna do?” I asked… “What do you wanna do?” She said… I aint got no time for games, I just gave up some good luvin’ for you…. But I wasn’t gonna beg it, now that the ball was in my court…. I slumped onto the sofa pretending I was tired, even though I had some love jones running in my bones!!! She sat on my laps…. And starting rubbing my chest…. I could tell this girl was horny and was just trying to use me… but why couldn’t she call Quincy? And I wasn’t going to bring that up… all I knew was I had to get something…

Amerie starting kissing on me… I’m like calm down, even though I wanted some… she hadn’t been this “liberal”… she’d always been the conservative lover… things got well heated… but I wasn’t going to go all the way… I’d made a New Year resolution…. About not sexing a woman I wasn’t in a long term relationship with… She wanted to go all the way, but I had to look for a way to let her down gently… because it wasn’t like I didn’t want it… I WANTED IT SO BAD!!! She wasn’t taking no for an answer…. “Why not?” She said… “I think you are special, and I’ll like to take my time with you, before going there with you…” I listened to myself talk like a chic and the look on her face kinda said the same thing… you know what I wasn’t going to let this girl take me for a dickhead and since lately she was as unstable as a monkey on crack… I had to show her what brownsugar was all about… in order words she bullied me into it… we did it in about every corner of the house… and this girl wont even let me go even though I had work the next day, I had to run out of the house….!!!

“So Louise was right… you are good in bed… xxx” the text she sent me when I got home read… WHAT??? Is it me or was that a rude text? Is this some kinda game or what??? Even though it was a good relief from stress but I rather she hadn’t sent the text…. I didn’t even bother text her back…

Try run game on Kelly!!! Imagine if a guy sent that to a girl after sleeping with her!!!

It’s not about that!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

anuva example of the games girls play, even though the girl is aware that the guy plays games, they always wanna taste!!!

11:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how could u give it up so easy Kels?

11:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat r u complaining 4, at least you got something!!!! be happy she didnt leave you to cry over her!

12:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWOY...KELLY SHOULD HAVE NEARLY WENT FOR IT AND AS SOON AS HE SEES SHES GETTIN CAUGHT UP...JUST SAY "I AINT READY 4 THIS" AND BLOW OUT. DONT GIVE HER AN EXCUSE WHY JUST BLOW OUT. SHE'LL BE SPEECHLESS 4 THE WHOLE NIGHT.

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home