Monday, January 31, 2005

Jan 29, 2005

The wedding.

Aww... weddings are so cute aren't they? Louise and I got late to the wedding (err... 35 mins late to be precise), which isn't a major offence because ITS A WEDDING!!!! that wasn't bad enough the blimey bride was 1hr 45mins late!!! fair enough a bride is meant to be late... maybe 15mins late, 30mins is still hmmm... pushing it but ONE HOUR FORTY FIVE MINS, thats bloody pushing it! I was mad!!! wonder what was going on in the poor groom's head... err??? did she do the runner on me? how can she do this do me? a million and one thoughts must have gone through his head. The bride finally came, they did all the gooey "you may now kiss the bride" (which they've probably done a million times before!!!). Okay thats the wedding!

There were are a few nice looking ladies still, the bridal train was amazing, beautiful young ladies looking elegant with bright smiles. Guys, never go to weddings alone! I know they say weddings make a nice place to meet ladies, that's true, but try get a female friend to take along... if its that bad take your sister! (just dont try grab her up in order to persuade everyone she's your girlfriend......eewww...) Having a nice girl next to you at a wedding is like wearing a fine Gucci outfit, everyone can't help but to give you a look over, then your lady, then back to you...and whatever you do make sure the girl doesn't look too good for you, because all the other girls will do, is to make her the focus, but if she's not all that, you'll be hte focus and they'll be thinking "I'm better than her, I should be with him!"

Louise wasn't really cramping my style, she was busy doing other stuff, running around, which didnt bother me because, I made sure I had a vantage position to survey the local talent. Exchanged a few plesantries with some of the ladies, giving each one and compliment, and seeing their faces light up was just self-fufilling, who needs phone numbers, just making a girl feel special was my deed done for the day, up until, Louise came over with some burly looking bloke. "Hey, Kelly this is my friend Mike, Mike meet Kelly" She was beaming with smiles, no one had to tell me Mike was Louise's ex, it was written all over their faces (you know how you can just tell who and who are together, because they've got so much in common). He looked in his early thirties...say 31,32? hench with a fitted suit and pointy shoes. "So you are Louise's main squeeze now, ey?" hmm... NOW? that further gave away their history, and the handshake was getting firmer by the second! fair enough maybe I was trying to work a lil' something with Louise, but it wasn't worth having all my fingers broken (hello??? what will I use to feel her when showing her love???) He finally let go. "So how are you two getting on?" He said in some husky voice. What the f**k has Louise been telling you I thought? Louise is just a friend not my girlfriend, or is she trying to get him jealous by bringing me here today.... I FELT USED!!!! All along she just stood there smiling, looking at me, waiting on me to say something... "Err... we getting on fine..." I muttered looking at her funny. "Good...good...that's what I like to hear" I could tell he knew I was young, way young because Louise was 26, she was older than me. We talked for some time, he happened to be a fitness instructor (NAH YOU DON'T SAY!!!).

Seen... so Louise is trying to use me as bait??? seems like my work here is done, I'm finishing this off and bailing. I took Louise home after the wedding. She asked me to come in (which I was waiting for already anyway! I had to finish off with her... try use me you know... no one uses Kelly!). I came in, and she went into the bedroom to get changed... "slipped into something more comfortable" (in order words, something easier to take off).... I'm not going to give you the pleasure by going into graphic details. Lets just say we got busy... I had a big smile on my face, she had a big smile on her face and let's just say...........

.....SOMEONE WON'T BE GETTING A PHONE CALL NO MORE OR MIGHT BE SPEAKING TO THE VOICE MAIL ALL THE TIME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home